Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: KING of tha HILL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why is everyone kicking me in the head and stealing my popcorn? I guess I'll have to nuke you all even more muahahahahahaha!!! My head hurts...
    Tavore - lvl 50 archer Kravore - lvl 45 - str bear Zirin - lvl 22 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tavore View Post
    Why is everyone kicking me in the head and stealing my popcorn? I guess I'll have to nuke you all even more muahahahahahaha!!! My head hurts...
    Round house kick to the head which has nothing to do with the Hill... hahahahaha
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tavore View Post
    Correction. It's only me who's kicking you in the head and stealing your popcorn.
    And I shoot the nuke out of the sky with my hi tech nuke defense system (it also makes waffles!) Now I got the hill AND waffles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I mind-control your waffles and drown you in maple syrup. The maple syrup also conveniently short-circuits all your fancy shmancy technology. I kill my waffles, bring them back, and now I have an Undead Waffle Army that still can spray paint graffiti pretty well, considering their semi-edibleness. I claim my (sticky) hill again!
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Silly duck, I'm back.

I convert your undead waffles back into (green) waffle mix with my reversifyer, and also undo EVERYTHING that happened while I slept. My hill again.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I unleash chuck Norris to catch all of u
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    I unleash chuck Norris to catch all of u
    been there, done that... he walks away, bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I start a supernova to destroy all of you. Then I walk to the top of the hill and put a target in my head so you can all round house kick me when you magically come back to life.
    Tavore - lvl 50 archer Kravore - lvl 45 - str bear Zirin - lvl 22 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

silly jackrabbit, YOU brought us to life after saying the hill still exists after such a calamity... i would have just started a tangential multiverse with infinite hills, but ok.

+1 roundhouse kick to you, mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I was completely confused by the posts following my last epic storming of the hill, so I decided to copy and paste it into Google. Conveniently, that's the exact wording of a strange turn of events in some book that was written in 2004, and you all stole those idea and plagiarised.

I incite a riot among authors around the globe who paper-cut you all to death. They then write an award-winning novel of how I heroicly took the hill in a glorious display of leadership. (and you still forgot to erase the graffiti, so my undead Gangsters AND Waffles come back to life now, this time invulnerable to fire and/or boiling chocolate fondu)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

-rips off dried paint-

HIYAAAA!~!!!!

-throws it like a frisbee towards Arterra-

Oh by the way Arterra, I recently saw a street named after you. it was called "Artura" lol i swear i saw this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    I was completely confused by the posts following my last epic storming of the hill, so I decided to copy and paste it into Google. Conveniently, that's the exact wording of a strange turn of events in some book that was written in 2004, and you all stole those idea and plagiarised.

I incite a riot among authors around the globe who paper-cut you all to death. They then write an award-winning novel of how I heroicly took the hill in a glorious display of leadership. (and you still forgot to erase the graffiti, so my undead Gangsters AND Waffles come back to life now, this time invulnerable to fire and/or boiling chocolate fondu)
    Coincidently, while everyone else is cut to death, one of my favorite hobbies is pain management techniques. I recite the mantras of awesomeness and just float on my chi (built up from redirected pain) and unleash a unholy undead supa-dissing beam of caucasian-made slang. Your gangsters run in terror as their ear bleed and your waffles just explode (double negative). As for your graffiti... I invoke a panel of property assessors to deem it unsightly and have it removed with their dissaproving glare.

I then just move the hill (thank you troll) to long lost road, somewhere near wheee I live. (sometime, somehow...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ARTERRA did u see what I just typed? sheesh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I don't see you taking my hill, it does not concern me muahaha. Btw Arterra is not Artura... Isn't that a guy? In a bad movie? That talks with his butt?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    I don't see you taking my hill, it does not concern me muahaha. Btw Arterra is not Artura... Isn't that a guy? In a bad movie? That talks with his butt?
    And you didn't see me taking your hill, either ...

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Arterra i already took your hill. i already claimed it as mine

And Artura is a street LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Coincidently, while everyone else is cut to death, one of my favorite hobbies is pain management techniques. I recite the mantras of awesomeness and just float on my chi (built up from redirected pain) and unleash a unholy undead supa-dissing beam of caucasian-made slang. Your gangsters run in terror as their ear bleed and your waffles just explode (double negative). As for your graffiti... I invoke a panel of property assessors to deem it unsightly and have it removed with their dissaproving glare.

I then just move the hill (thank you troll) to long lost road, somewhere near wheee I live. (sometime, somehow...)
    You failed to take several things into account.

1. Zombie gangsters feel no pain.
    2. You forgot about my still-angry mob of authors.
    3. Exploding waffles would destroy everything close enough to harm them, because thay are undead and fireproof.

In conclusion, your attempts to take back the hill should have failed. But because I do not wish to take chances, I hire a few professional athiests including Richard Dawkins to come and rant about your supposed supernatural powers. While you are caught in violent debates, I use Google Earth to find the hill and claim it for me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    You failed to take several things into account.

1. Zombie gangsters feel no pain.
    2. You forgot about my still-angry mob of authors.
    3. Exploding waffles would destroy everything close enough to harm them, because thay are undead and fireproof.

In conclusion, your attempts to take back the hill should have failed. But because I do not wish to take chances, I hire a few professional athiests including Richard Dawkins to come and rant about your supposed supernatural powers. While you are caught in violent debates, I use Google Earth to find the hill and claim it for me!
    To all those posts not like this somewerw above, THIS is how to take a hill. Otherwise all claims are void.

Your athiests attempt to overthrwo the notion o god. I get angry and smite them. All your undead things join ME as I am lord of all that is here and now and whatever and something... Btw I remake the hill at it's original location, leaving you sitting on all of those unused nukes of tavore's... And they are active.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

To all those posts not like this somewerw above, THIS is how to take a hill. Otherwise all claims are void.

Your atheists attempt to overthrwo the notion o god. I get angry and smite them. All your undead things join ME as I am lord of all that is here and now and whatever and something... Btw I remake the hill at it's original location, leaving you sitting on all of those unused nukes of tavore's... And they are active.
    I understand your frustration in not seeing how I took your hill the last time, but I can hardly be to blame that you were more concerned with checking out talking buts then watching your hill. Did you not even wonder why it was covered in Chinchilla droppings?

As for this time, I spread the word of your god-like powers and millions make the pilgrimage to the mountain to experience your healing gift. I use this as an opportunity to set up a ton of gift shops on the mountain selling t-shirts. While you are busy with your new flock, I get the mountain rezoned for business instead of residential, and am able to use eminent domain to have you evicted from the mountain to build a Walmart. As my t-shirt business has made me insanely rich, I buy out Walmart and hire all your undead as greeters for minimum wage. Walmart now controls the Mountain, and I control Walmart!
    Last edited by FluffNStuff; 10-27-2010 at 10:15 AM.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I hack into the computer systems and expertly maneuver to put up VERY offensive images on you tv screens everywhere at the same time that a school field trip is scheduled (you know, being a holy hill and all)... the parent (also my legion of supporters and fanatics, thank you fluff!) are completely outraged and tear the place to the ground with gr8 gusto. I set up a 'church of Arterra' and have the hill be the religions holy sanctum... with a world-wide following.

your move