Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is going on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default What is going on?

It seems like everytime someone makes a new idea, people keep mocking and criticizing it! EVERYONE STOP IT! Right now! This is getting annoying! For real! Why can't we just work together and make new ideas. PEOPLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD. Wake up to your dam sense and stop this freaking nonsense. Forums is a dark place because some of you can't keep your mouths shut sometimes! Honestly! I don't care if this thread makes people mad! People need to stop. START FRESH! Yes we are human. But humans have common sense. People are quitting because of this. Everyone has a right to post. Don't mock people or criticize them, or provoke them. I'm fed up with it. You guys are mostly adults, yet sometimes you act like children. C'mon! Stop the madness, get your head together.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

is not acting like kids is having common sense .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Lol obee I can feel you bro!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

It is the nature of the beast. I will openly admit that the majority of my posts are criticisms. However, that applies to many people. If I genuinely like your idea, post, etc I will support and encourage it. I get a lot of flash back, but I won't hesitate to point out flaws if I can back up my claims with found reasoning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

People are getting frustrated since the game they love seems to be stalling badly.

If the next event is on Halloween, maybe it would be a good idea to have a nice long break to cool down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Constructive criticism is fine imo but the mods need to really come down hard on all the trolls/cyber bullies and pvp cry babies starting arguments all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boltmage View Post
    Constructive criticism is fine imo but the mods need to really come down hard on all the trolls/cyber bullies and pvp cry babies starting arguments all the time.
    Constructive criticism is good, but directly going after someone isn't cool.
    Last edited by obee; 08-08-2014 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Constructive criticism is bad, but directly going after someone isn't cool.
    Did you mean isn't bad? Constructive criticism means criticism of a bad idea in a positive way with further ideas spawning to eventually come up with a good idea... and agreed bullying should have no place in the forums but its too easy for trolls to just create another account if they're banned. Welcome to the internet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I mean good lol. I hate my typos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I personally don't see anything different on this forum than on orhers. Perhaps, people here are much younger, driven by emotions and too much passionate about smth they love, just like u Obee. ^^

Learn to ignore comments directed towards u. Words can hurt u only if u let them.

I also remember reading your last week post in which you have proclaimed to leave AL. When u make posts like that your credibility takes a dip.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grzena1982 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

I find it rather ironic that most people who would say they agree with this threads idea are usually the people i see as the problem obee is pointing out

Everyone is blind to their own faults it seems, its okay to criticize ideas and we dont always have to work together to make a bad idea good, sometimes we (ourselves) believe a bad idea is just bad.

When someone says you have a bad idea but you believe with all your heart its the bestest ideaest ever! you will surely suspect those people are nothing but trolls cause theres no way anyone would disagree with your sweet sweet idea/suggestion.

I think assuming anyone who dont agree with you is a troll is a bigger problem than actual trolls in this particular forum.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    I personally don't see anything different on this forum than on orhers. Perhaps, people here are much younger, driven by emotions and too much passionate about smth they love, just like u Obee. ^^

Learn to ignore comments directed towards u. Words can hurt u only if u let them.

I also remember reading your last week post in which you have proclaimed to leave AL. When u make posts like that your credibility takes a dip.
    Lol. Too passionate? Please. I have a life. I have school. I have sports. I care about more things than AL. This is an example. Don't go after people. That was the point of the thread. You can ignore it, but at one point you burst. That's the point if the thread. Don't tell people what they should do. I know what to do. And the point of forums isn't credibility or reputation. It's about bringing ideas together, and having fun
    Last edited by obee; 08-08-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Is this directed at me? If so I have quit 'playing' and will not buy plat again until something is done to change the current circumstances of the game.. if you 'remember' a little better I also said id be on to chat as I have a lot of friends ingame. And I have been merching and so far have gifted guildies mage mythic helm, red arlor set, perfect doom, perfect lunar, numerous locked gems elixirs etc.. thats made me feel better than any amount of plat or arcanes could.

My credibility takes a dip why? Also no offence but I dont particularly care what random people think of me. The people who know me are all that matter and they don't need convincing of my credibility.
    Last edited by Boltmage; 08-08-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    I find it rather ironic that most people who would say they agree with this threads idea are usually the people i see as the problem obee is pointing out

Everyone is blind to their own faults it seems, its okay to criticize ideas and we dont always have to work together to make a bad idea good, sometimes we (ourselves) believe a bad idea is just bad.

When someone says you have a bad idea but you believe with all your heart its the bestest ideaest ever! you will surely suspect those people are nothing but trolls cause theres no way anyone would disagree with your sweet sweet idea/suggestion.

I think assuming anyone who dont agree with you is a troll is a bigger problem than actual trolls in this particular forum.
    Well said. But it depends if someone says that's a bad idea vs that's worse idea ever it suck balls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It seems like everytime someone makes a new idea, people keep mocking and criticizing it! EVERYONE STOP IT! Right now! This is getting annoying! For real! Why can't we just work together and make new ideas. PEOPLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD. Wake up to your dam sense and stop this freaking nonsense. Forums is a dark place because some of you can't keep your mouths shut sometimes! Honestly! I don't care if this thread makes people mad! People need to stop. START FRESH! Yes we are human. But humans have common sense. People are quitting because of this. Everyone has a right to post. Don't mock people or criticize them, or provoke them. I'm fed up with it. You guys are mostly adults, yet sometimes you act like children. C'mon! Stop the madness, get your head together.
    You can't please everybody, it's just how the world goes. Just ignore them if you don't want to get hurt.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Riptank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Mata drinks jack and coke before he posts.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Mata drinks jack and coke before he posts.
    Missed you at the AA meeting last week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Missed you at the AA meeting last week
    Save me a seat next week. (':

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

And you say..."don't tell ppl what to say and do"
    Interesting
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    And you say..."don't tell ppl what to say and do"
    Interesting
    ???? I'm just telling people common sense dude. And how am I telling people what to do