Thread: Chests/crates, mythics and arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Chests/crates, mythics and arcane

Perhaps this information is already neatly summarised in a post somewhere, but I failed to find it

What mythics/arcane are available from where exactly?

What I found now is:

Level 26 Mythic Helm from Kraken Isles Elite Gold Pirate Chests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
    Level 31 Mythic Armor that come from Nordr Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

What about mythic weapons? And do arcane only drop from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch? (not counting arcane pet(s) that can be purchased for platinum)

Or did the mythics drop only for a short time during the end of June weekend? Perhaps just for the weapons, but other mythics still are available from those chests?

Is there any other way of getting mythic items than chests (and buying from other players, of course..)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

What myth and arcane items drop from which chests/crates

Elite golden pirates chests: myth helms, arcane hooks.

Elite golden warchests: myth armor, myth amulets, myth rings, arcane mual.

Locked grand crates of the watch: all of the above, arcane eggs (all three).

*Myth weapons are not currently dropping, but uses to come from locked crates and elite golden warchests.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great, thanks Crowsfoot!

I assume elite golden warchests drop in any elite Nordr zones, and Elite golden pirate chests drop in any elite Kraken zones?

Any recommendations for places where they are the most straightforward to get? (figured out Kraken mines are good for Locked grand crates of the watch at least )

Also, I was wondering what the general idea with the mythic armor and weapons were. Seems to only be one item per "category" per class at the moment, except for the jewelery. And the helmets are currently lvl 26 - so is the idea that are meant to be upgraded in each expansion (saw something about that in another post), as opposed to new mythic helmets being added, etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Mythics are supposedly to last 2 seasons. Arcane lasts 3 seasons. So this is the last season those gears will still give a good upgrade to the user.

Prior to being upgraded this expansion, they will become untradable.
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Temarichan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Temarichan - just need to ask another follow-up question as I'm not familiar with the definition of a season in AL, nor what it means when season 3 finishes then.

Are the seasons defined in terms of the big expansions - so is the next expansion going to be the end season? Then what - AL resets; characters, gold, platinum lost?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

One expansion (Kraken Isles, Nordr, Dead City, etc) is one "season".

This upcoming Realm of the Shadows expansion ends the season we are currently in and a new season starts. Were currently on Season 4. The next expansion will start the season 5, ending season 4.

Of course not nothing will reset. We keep all our gold, plat, gear, etc etc even after the expansion. The only thing that changes is our level cap. This Norsr Expansion/Season gave us the 31 level cap. The next expansion or "season" will be level 36. You will have to level up 2600 exp each level until 35, then 26000 to get to the 36th level. (You may already know that but just in case. Sounds like your not familiar with expansions in Arcane Legends )

And of course, new gear, pets and etc. Hope I explained about the seasons clearly. Just ask if you have questions about it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Temarichan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the further clarifications Temarichan

I came into the game when Nordr was already out, but had caught on that there had been several expansions introducing new zones and raising the level cap. Hadn't heard about seasons until now, which is a term that meant a reset for some other games I've played in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Haha I assure that that is not the case With Arcane Legends. People would rage quit if we lost all our processions. ^^ everything we have in pocession will be kept.