Thread: how about adding new ally support!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default how about adding new ally support!

On the new expansion could you add another ally and i know klaas gives an occasional egg but does shazbot ever really live up to his title?
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i said something about this a while ago...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

they shouldnt just be elixrs and pets the npc ally should have like a chance to give out 1 plat or 5 plat or 10 plat and 10 plat should be the highest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pivot View Post
    they shouldnt just be elixrs and pets the npc ally should have like a chance to give out 1 plat or 5 plat or 10 plat and 10 plat should be the highest
    Very bad idea.... They tried the free plat thing with the daily gifts in PL. The result is that players created toon armies (some created hundreds of toons on the same account) just for the purpose of farming these plat gifts. And if you have 200 toons, then at least a few of them will get the 10 plat gift each day, so you continue to accumulate plat. Remember that Plat is for your entire account, not character specific. They eventually discontinued this in PL, and of course then all the players who made these toon armies raged since they spent lots of plat to create all those extra (and now useless) toons.

In any case, they are not going to do this again for sure. Any gifts they give will be character specific (like elixirs).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:1199546
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot View Post
    Very bad idea.... They tried the free plat thing with the daily gifts in PL. The result is that players created toon armies (some created hundreds of toons on the same account) just for the purpose of farming these plat gifts. And if you have 200 toons, then at least a few of them will get the 10 plat gift each day, so you continue to accumulate plat. Remember that Plat is for your entire account, not character specific. They eventually discontinued this in PL, and of course then all the players who made these toon armies raged since they spent lots of plat to create all those extra (and now useless) toons.

In any case, they are not going to do this again for sure. Any gifts they give will be character specific (like elixirs).
    but the elixers given half the time are pointless especially shazbot his 15 minute elixers dont ammount up to anything when going elite unless you got a 4 person party with max gear and shazbots title is keeper of arcane items yet i have yet to see anything arcane off him ive been playing for months and never saw an arcane item its kinda screwy if you ask me drop rates for arcane items never seem to happen as much as they should you would think that if you open 15-20 lock crates youd get at least a mythic ive opened plenty of those too we need better equipment at a faster rate they should make locks and allies reroll just like bosses and mobs loot!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asimauara View Post
    if you ask me drop rates for arcane items never seem to happen as much as they should you would think that if you open 15-20 lock crates youd get at least a mythic ive opened plenty of those too we need better equipment at a faster rate they should make locks and allies reroll just like bosses and mobs loot!
    If mythic items dropped at the rate you say they should, then they would be worth around 50k each and there would be hundreds of them for sale in the auction at all times.

As for arcane items, most of the items like the maul there are probably 50 or fewer that exist in the entire game. That is out of tens of thousands of players. I would estimate that at least a few thousand crates get opened every day. So that means a few thousand crates and maybe one maul gets found every few days. I would guess you would have to open a few thousand crates on average to get an arcane item. Mythic probably comes around one every few hundred crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

I agree shaz is rubbish, been months since I've checked him. But I already farm klass with six chars, free plat would backfire fire for sts. Shazz should get a boost though, he offers garbage as gifts and takes 3times as long as klass to recharge. Perhaps have him grant vanities (u can't sell) on ocassion, just to make him worth checking at all.

Currently: waiting on shazz is like waiting five hours for a pizza, but getting an empty box instead (maybe a dead rat if you are lucky).
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 07-31-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow. That's me.
    BUTTERBALL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    I agree shaz is rubbish, been months since I've checked him. But I already farm klass with six chars, free plat would backfire fire for sts. Shazz should get a boost though, he offers garbage as gifts and takes 3times as long as klass to recharge. Perhaps have him grant vanities (u can't sell) on ocassion, just to make him worth checking at all.

Currently: waiting on shazz is like waiting five hours for a pizza, but getting an empty box instead (maybe a dead rat if you are lucky).
    I LOLd at this Crow

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia:1211530
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post

I LOLd at this Crow
    read shazbots title it says right when you click on him keeper of arcane items which would suggest that he gives arcane items but he only gives 15 min elixers and potions but nothing else does sts even read the forums or are these mainly to make us feel good?