Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo View Post
I don't like party anyways.

You're the Tank. That makes you the one afraid of dying. I'm not a tank. I wouldn't care less if I die.

I'll shave my balls and give it to you in a silver platter if you could show me in anyway that I said I wanted to be a rogue.

It's titled, as you have stated, WARRIOR section. I don't see anything in it written as TANK section. And if you do not understand my point then do not come to my thread. I only take fault of my responsibility. That excludes your ignorance. :P
I get it mate - just don't expect the community to get behind this. Many people are very one narrow minded because they refuse to spec their toon any way other than the best (mechanically speaking) way to spec.

The problem is that when you're playing an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) game and you spec so as to cripple your characters primary function (as designed by the gods who made this game) and others are relying on you - it can cause relationship problems with those you run with.

If you run solo always 100% of the time - do what you want to do!

If you run with parties, that's where your spec actually matters and in some instances can cost people (in some instances real money for plat revives etc...). Just my 2 cents and I know it's not worth much.

Heck - I played off tanks when I did play tanks ... in EQ I was a Paladin, and in DAOC I played a Scout - who would offtank if there wasn't a Merc available, thus I get the appeal of that class, it's just not available here - the group dynamics just don't support having two tanks in a group.

Like you said though - you like solo - so... when you find Bael solo... you know who to look up right?