Since most of the threads here are about builds and shiznits, I'll be inquiring about your opinion on what I am planning to build.
First off, let me clarify myself by saying that I am not aiming to be the Best Tank there is. I've been playing the melee warrior class in several games already including WoW and D3 and let's just say I got bored of luring and just standing there as the mob/boss/players stand there and beat me up while watching my team beat them up. I wanna get into the action. I wanna be one of those beating craps out of players/monsters as well. And most of the warriors here are already tanks so I think I don't need to be another addition to the pool.

Being an OFF-TANK warrior, however, allows me to have ample damage while still standing tough (well not as tough as main tanks but tougher than non-melee type characters and maybe tough enough to hold some weak bosses or until the tank that just died returns.) With regards to that, I am planning to respec to a build good enough to give me ample offensive might and decent toughness both for PvE and PVP. Again, I am not planning to TANK, taunt, or lure mobs or gangs but more on the offensive type of warrior.

As a background, here are my current unbuffed stats (w/ ribbit)

Name:  stat.JPG
Views: 1041
Size:  21.8 KB

I do not own nor do I plan to buy excessively expensive mythic or arcane items. (drop or generosity are welcome though. lol)

As of the moment, Lvl Vap is 31 which means we are allowed to distribute 30 skill points.
My skill set is bad but here's what I am planning to do.

PLAN A
Passive:
Might 5/5
Damage 5/5
Durable 5/5

Active:
SS 5/5
VB 5/5
HoR 2/5 (duration only)
WM 3/5 (damage and duration)

Pros: Mana-saver Crit Smasher (SS Effortless exec + VB crit)
Cons: No ensnare from WM (Less crippling effect)

PLAN B
Passive:
Might 5/5
Damage 5/5
Durable 5/5

Active:
SS 5/5
VB 4/5 (No crit buff)
HoR 2/5 (duration only)
WM 4/5 (No taunt)

Pros: Smash-Crippler (SS Effortless + WM ensnare)
Cons: Non-critical skill (no VB crit buff)

PLAN C
Passive:
Might 5/5
Damage 5/5
Durable 5/5

Active:
SS 4/5 (No effortless exec)
VB 5/5
HoR 2/5 (duration only)
WM 4/5 (No taunt)

Pros: Critical Crippler (WM ensnare + VB Crit buff)
Con: Non-unli Smasher (No SS effortless)

Which do you think is better?
(Note: These are my only options Pls don't convince me to change to a tanking build. thanks!)