Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: who spatacuss??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:1203350
    In all honesty he is the worse pvper I've seen. No just in skill but also sportsmanship. He's already told me and a friend he had 200+ people reporting us for something(don't member now). He won't stick around to finish a game unless its a full team, i stick around if there's at least 3 unless its a horrendously bad team and quietly, he usually leaves raged. I'm sorry if anyone is friends with him and offended but I'm just saying what I think of him from what I've seen.
    I would thank this x10. Remind me to do so,
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Time for someone to get banned and some thread to get closed for the reason of:

1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
    Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
    The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default who spatacuss??

Roberto cant tell if you are good guy greg or a dev impersonator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
    Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
    hi broo..
    u mean me wrong??
    i must delte this thread??
    so sorry i have bad engslish
    tell me what must i do now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Rouges can crit 4200 LOL
    try 6k that's impossible... Still

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cresentkilla View Post
    Ggboys hit me with a 4200 crit everytime, and I was wearing full mythics..

Some say he shoots lightning out of his eyes
    hahah 4200 crit lvl 10 in ur dreams can do it even with maul arcane even a rogue lvl 31 don't crit that much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default who spatacuss??

It was completely a joke, I dont know any of you.
    You really cant tell when someone is joking can you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Rouges can crit 4200 LOL
    try 6k that's impossible... Still
    I know they can 4k crit but not always and u have to be full mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Roberto thx for the thread I don't usually reply to people unless they say bad stuff which I think many players do it everyday not sure why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss6 View Post
    I know they can 4k crit but not always and u have to be full mythic
    How about having arcane hooks? Or does a 31 bow have more DMG? Also, anyone still have these hooks? Seems they've disappeared
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default who spatacuss??

Yeah I saw two of them in cs saturday or sunday..
    (I woulda quoted you but Idk how to on mobile)

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Yep! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post

| | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: