Thread: Limit for max sale price or no limit for max money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Exclamation Limit for max sale price or no limit for max money.

Hey DEVS, please think about game economics there something should be done with it. Ppl selling items way to high all deals with relics now cost like 9.999 mil and some rare vanity.

a) My first offer is to make max sale price limited like 2mil or 3mil so the prices will go down. Then to make some new limited relic vanity or stone like it was on "carapace travel auction" and put it in auc with price like 9.999 from devs team. All ppl who has alot of money and playing with prices now will buy it but you will withdraw their "big money" from game (made by scamming in most of cases) and will give fresh air to economical processes in game. (this only works if you will put limit for max sale size)

b) If first offer is not applicable then this about raising max gold amount to 99.999 mil like in AL because its really bad thing to give max amount of money for vanity of relic weapon.

P.s. First offer will make game more interesting for newcomers IMHO

Do this seems legit? Please reply.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Totallymad; 07-31-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

As they stated, they probably won't do either of these. I find your concern for the economy legitimate, and it's good to see some people still care. Unfortunately, as was also stated...it all comes down to greed. Pure, Plain, and Simple.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't agree with this, besides raising the maximum gold. People wouldn't use AH to sell items if that was the case. Therefore, leading up to more scamming. And most of everyone that I know that are rich do not become so by scams. It's not unreasonable now, the pricing. I think everything suits as is. Why? Because if items were too cheap, then there would be no effort to obtain the items that you want. Items are just as hard to obtain as they were a year ago. Just in order to make money, you either have to farm your way up, or play the auction house. You can make easy money with the auction if you're willing to be patient with it. And with farming, it's even easier if you're willing to put the time into it. Sure, you may not get drops, but in the mean time you're still gaining gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i disaprove of lowering the limit of a sale price in auction but i would like the gold cap raised tho. but dont raise the sale limit with it

IGN: Thebane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I support this. If you devs disagree can you say why? Dl is starting to undergo massive inflation and the boundary between rich and poor is widening