Thread: Contracts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Contracts

I've been hunting a few executions for quite some time now, sorta bored with running the same boards. So, i'm offering 75k, per execution found for me, with invite. The following executions, and their spawn areas are needed. Erion Kalaj 10.1- Yorlig Hersh 12.4-, and Antoine Scrum 13.4 My IGN is Notasparkly, and I am usually on for a couple hours around 8pm to 10 or 11pm EST. Thanks for hunting A thank you to Ttens for finding Franklin and collecting the bounty. 3 to go, let's hunt them, people!!
    Last edited by canislupis081376; 08-16-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Franklin has been assassinated.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

As a great aside. I'm off hunting, as i'm wont to do. Board 12.4, Spawning ground for Yorlig Hersh. See the glow, get excited...and..oh goody..it's Raymundo. Seriously??!! WTF? It's bad enough you have the miniboss spawn ratio nearly the equal of relics....Can I please, kind Devs....GET THE CORRECT SPAWN FOR THE BOARD...when it takes me 50+ runs just to see one. Tedium is not equivalent to challenge. As i have no other replies at 75k per kill...make it 100k. Tired of not having them. If I can get a reasonable response, would be appreciated. Thank you.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Hi Notasparkly,

Like u am hunting a cpl of mini bosses, and asked help from guild whenever they find a miniboss to contact me.
    Will ask friends and guild to think of u also when encountering a mini boss.
    But like u already know can b hard to even find one, let alone find the one u need.

So still hunting these boses ?
    Erion Kalaj 10.1- Franklin Olges 10.3- Yorlig Hersh 12.4-, and Antoine Scrum 13.4?
    My IGN is Phantomas, add me, will do the same. Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Phanto, sure thing, bud. Yes, I need those last 4 to complete the set As stated above, East coast time. I'll look for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

That will teach you to take a leave of absence. Erion's head is already in my display case.
    BOOM Co-founder and GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
    That will teach you to take a leave of absence. Erion's head is already in my display case.
    Wouldn't be a problem if...1, they actually spawned. 2, they actually spawned where they were supposed to. 3, they weren't more rare than a freaking Relic. ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Further update. I have nixed Erion myself. He is off the list. Final 2 bounties are....Yorlig Hersh (12.4) and Antoine Scrum (13.4). 200k still up for grabs, if I don't find them myself first, that is. ^_- As there is only 2 left, I am now offering 125K for either of them.
    Last edited by canislupis081376; 08-18-2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Raised Bounty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Last update. Final kill achieved. Thanks for the help on the others, Ttens. Close this bad boy up.