Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shuyal Gladiator Arena--Unfair Timed Runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

STS - please reset Shuyal Arena times before Season 5 starts!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taejo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This seems like a good occasion to bring up the Mount Spyr LB time. This record was set before the devs patched the "fight wolf on bridge glitch". No chance to beat it now, cause after the patch it became much harder. (hence why nobody is farming Spyr anymore)

I totally agree on this thread that glitched times on the LB should be reset.

xoxo

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This is gravescar , along with jozzo sarai and msdoraemon hold some enhanced timed run in shuyal since first week it started but i can assure you we never have used any bug during those time we are all full geared (iam full mythic with maul and our 2 rogues are with hooks+ full mythic and mage are also full mythic) as you can see even with full mythics and full elix buff our enhanced time arent not that far from "PuRE" LB record. Meaning we had a hard time time even with the help of elix buffs because we did it fair and square..

I found out the bug i think a week before it was fixed and asked jozzo if we wanna try to re-break our time using the bug if ever someone broke our record , fortunately till it was fixed our records stayed intact (crossing fingers it'll still hold till end of season).
    I just wanna set that straight since during those time breaking the enhanced shuyal record , we played fair invested our time and lots of plats .. So it'll also be unfair to us if ever they did reset it just because some used the "bug" to get into LB.. I rarely see those 3 guys OL now since i myself are also just too busy trying to finish real life business while waiting for the new patch.

No problem with me even if they check our timed run during those time to confirm if we did it legit or with bug since iam 100% sure we did not use any bug that time. As long as we did not get Bloodhammer plus Crystal vortex on our runs we always get good time specially if dont get any Crystal Vortex in any of the boss the entire fight we always get good time back then ( our favorite is poison then pumpkin then spiders are still acceptable just pray no crystal vortex )
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 08-04-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Good players? I don't think people who intentionally abused this bug to pixel hog are good players...unless that's your definition of good, do w/e it takes to get on leaderboards.
    If you do it once or twice w/o knowing that's forgiveable b/c it wasn't intentional, but after you do it a dozen times+ and not report this then I can't really say they should be forgiven.

If STS is harsher on bug abusers, then players (especially top players) will learn that there will be CONSEQUENCES if they abusing bugs intentionally.
    If you keep letting these people slip by each time, it sets a bad example for everyone else..."hey let's abuse the crap outa this glitch till it's fixed b/c STS won't do a thing to us"
    That kind of logic is wrong if you want to create a competitive and fair game experience for any MMO.

*o and I didn't mean to say perm ban.
    Let's say 1st offence is 1 day ban, then 7 day, then perm etc.
    You just offeded like everyone who used that bug. There was a lot of people who used that bug, some of us just used it for lb. it wasn't my intention. Tbh i thought it'd say glitched.

@aze you said a lot of people use it.everyone coulde gotten on lb. just saying

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I need that bug to JUST finish shuyal. But nobody told me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    You just offeded like everyone who used that bug. There was a lot of people who used that bug, some of us just used it for lb. it wasn't my intention. Tbh i thought it'd say glitched.

O did I? I honestly don't care if I did (b/c it wasn't intentional) nor am I posting comments to to be the "cool person" on these boards.
    As i've said before using it a few times w/o prior knowledge is okay, but using it "for lb" like you have said isn't okay b/c you know it's bound to be patched sooner or later.
    That kind of attitude is really frowned upon on or at least I would think that's how people look at this issue.

There was another pretty big bug early in S4, remember the ice patch giving exponential exp? Those people who afked on there for hours clearly did do it purposely and the fact that STS did not rollback or punish these abusers indicates something...
    In the end it's not my game so I guess I shouldn't be the one here to judge...so you guys keep doing what you want to do if you think it's the best for you, the game and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gesaffelstein View Post
    This seems like a good occasion to bring up the Mount Spyr LB time. This record was set before the devs patched the "fight wolf on bridge glitch". No chance to beat it now, cause after the patch it became much harder. (hence why nobody is farming Spyr anymore)

xoxo
    That bug wasn't procedural like the Shuyal one so in a sense everyone during that time had equal chance of getting on the LB's.
    Whereas in the case of Shuyal, teams had to follow certain procedures to eliminate the timer in-between bosses...and i'll tell you this, I did not know of this till after the fix...meaning teams who abused this glitch:
    - did it intentionally
    - kept the info low as they did not want "everyone" in on it

STS should address this issue, and any abusers from now on imo needs to be punished in 1 way or another.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 08-04-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

del.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

@moot
    To be honest it is an easy dungeon, sometimes party wipes because they are taking too long to kill the boss ( yeah gear helps but knowing what everyone is doing helps more) . Most of the time check your rogues, almost all of the rogues now forgets that dagger kills boss faster most of the rogues always insist on using bow on boss most of the time.

-Use bow if boss have a one shot kill skill
    - Use bow if you need distance like if your holding the crystal vortex and you need to run in circles.
    -If you can heal urself using pots during all his damage Pls use dagger
    -iF a boss have mob spawn (pumpkin,spiders) use dagger , rogues that uses bows during these fights are just wasting precious time hitting their aim shot and nox or normal shots shooting mob targets since we cant aim our skill. While using a dagger. Most of your attack can be easily directed to the boss

Iam using a warrior as my main now but have been a rogue for 2 season bef i switched class, what i see now are rogues who just always insist on using their bow then complain if boss are dying too slow and in effect increasing the risk of wiping the party..

---
    Ninja edit:
    I agree with love on this one you do the crime you serve the time..
    ---
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 08-04-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well if people make it on lb doing it fair and the glitchers stay on and get the same reward its not fair and you shouldn't be offended by people wanting the lb to he fair..
    Last edited by Exist; 08-04-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And I think the glitchers should get removed from lb it would just keep things fair which is why they changed tdm to kills to keep it fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

If u look closely the people who have glitched times are defending the unligit times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesaffelstein View Post

xoxo
    Haha yes, this is my time (pure at least), and I agree it should be reset. I'm confident I could re set the record even with the boss changed, with maybe a little slower time.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
    This is gravescar , along with jozzo sarai and msdoraemon hold some enhanced timed run in shuyal since first week it started but i can assure you we never have used any bug during those time we are all full geared (iam full mythic with maul and our 2 rogues are with hooks+ full mythic and mage are also full mythic) as you can see even with full mythics and full elix buff our enhanced time arent not that far from "PuRE" LB record. Meaning we had a hard time time even with the help of elix buffs because we did it fair and square..

I found out the bug i think a week before it was fixed and asked jozzo if we wanna try to re-break our time using the bug if ever someone broke our record , fortunately till it was fixed our records stayed intact (crossing fingers it'll still hold till end of season).
    I just wanna set that straight since during those time breaking the enhanced shuyal record , we played fair invested our time and lots of plats .. So it'll also be unfair to us if ever they did reset it just because some used the "bug" to get into LB.. I rarely see those 3 guys OL now since i myself are also just too busy trying to finish real life business while waiting for the new patch.

No problem with me even if they check our timed run during those time to confirm if we did it legit or with bug since iam 100% sure we did not use any bug that time. As long as we did not get Bloodhammer plus Crystal vortex on our runs we always get good time specially if dont get any Crystal Vortex in any of the boss the entire fight we always get good time back then ( our favorite is poison then pumpkin then spiders are still acceptable just pray no crystal vortex )
    This would be the problem with the board being reset, the enhanced side, because plat was wasted. On the pure side of things, if you have the ability to truly set it without a glitch you can just do it again. I know after trying the arena (and setting some pure times) times like that are possible with elixirs so I see how you set them, especially with the teams used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Just went with the flow.
    I'm not defending the thread. I said it could be reset, just tired of the full mythic arcane crap.

@Azepeotieiire i misse your post cause forums with down. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Just went with the flow.
    I'm not defending the thread. I said it could be reset, just tired of the full mythic arcane crap.

@Azepeotieiire i misse your post cause forums with down. Lol
    We still doing this duo? Been looking for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Aze, u know what i will do u!!! Azz<3

Also i just think some of ppl here are pissed they don't know bout glitches on time. U wouldn't use it if u knew for it?? Also everyone had a chance to discover the glitch, why didn't u?
    I understand aze, because i know how much effort he does in timed runs, but mostly all other ppl commenting here are jealous they didn't do it. Also what about bael? Lets remove all the money n aps from him? Because its really hard to find him now. Also lets lvl down all ppl who used nordr first map to lvl up when there was glitch with torches. Also that glitch in pvp with some war skill. N this list could go on and on and on. Also if its fair, then let the timed runs be only if u don't use any mythic item, to be fully fair. Many things aren't fair, im sorry for that but thats true:?) I understand u aze, n i agree on resetting arena timed runs, but bunch of ppl here commenting like they r saints, i don't support that

<Pride>

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hinataa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hinataa,

I think the point is that a glitch is not meant to be abused. Rather, players should be reprimanded in some manner or at least severely discouraged to benefit from glitches. Honestly, it is truly not fair for anybody in the game. Those that are defending these glitched time are the same people who have glitched the times.

Fairness is how the game should be played, so be fair. Also - mythics can be earned. Just last week, after saving up for nearly a month, I finally got the HammerJaw that I wanted (platinum-free).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
    Also i just think some of ppl here are pissed they don't know bout glitches on time. U wouldn't use it if u knew for it??
    No, I wouldn't. There's this value of some people's persona in life call integrity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorname View Post
    We still doing this duo? Been looking for you
    Sure, haven't been much on. Been busy. Ill send you a friend request or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Honestly i think u would use it if u knew bout it yes i do have glitched time, n yes i will have it again even if arena timed runs restart. Soo restart it, i studied arena, even after those glitches, so im in for restart! Im just saying everyone would use it if they knew bout it! Why not use advantage if u have it.

PLS RESTART RUNS

<Pride>