Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gleph quest, Hurting my brain.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Gleph quest, Hurting my brain.

Looked everywhere for the quest, read the guide. I deleted all my quests to try see if that will work but guildy says it might not let me do it now. Nothing to talk about with anyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

If u find the quest, tell me and I'll do it with u lol
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Dont do it if it hurts your brain bro.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

#1 take the quest "frost keeper" from king erik
    #2 beat grimr
    #3 take d quest from by tapping "!" icon on d dead grimnr
    #4 go down to tomb
    #5 talk to ture
    #6 tap on d book (jst search around tapping all object
    #7 now go near tomb and tap there
    #8 u got lvl30 gleipnir

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajnikanth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

You get the quest when you kill Grimnr, you complete the quest by going to Stronghold, entering the castle, talking to Turk (idk his name) then walking over to the book on the other side of the room, then go to the coffin to turn the quest in.

That's what I did. I know of no other way.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

You have to do the quests in order. You don't get the later quests until you do the earlier ones. That's just how it works. So best to do all the quests in order. That's what I did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Gleph quest, Hurting my brain.

There is not a single person in stronghold giving me a quest. I have no idea what to do because i can't do anything -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Same here. I beat grim. Did runes. Did kings quest. Can't click dead grim. Hox tells me know to find something. No amulet quest. I'm going bang my head on the wall

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j3peaz View Post
    Same here. I beat grim. Did runes. Did kings quest. Can't click dead grim. Hox tells me know to find something. No amulet quest. I'm going bang my head on the wall
    If the problem continues contact support, they may look at your quest history to make sure it has not been previously completed and can help you through the rest of the process. The order given by the player above sounds correct.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

already beat grm, now i have to do it again... i'm sure there is nice new content to see.. someday

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

im personally not to fond of having to beat a certain quest to continue just clearing nord should have been enough like everything b4 was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

quests should not be required, they were an add-on... if you are high enough level to play a zone, that should be sufficient.

i have spent 10 plat on revs already, still have not completed Grim. because he kills everyone, then me, then resets

so no new content for me... surely you guys don't want plat payers to be so discouraged

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Sorry guys, but it is a story. If you cant get it drop the team a line with the details to support@spacetimestudios.com

Maybe we will have to add a smuggler option for people that don't like quests.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If I remember right,,,the thing seer hox is asking for is a scroll which appears after u kill grimnr,,it's in a diff part of the map,,find it, examine it then go back to stronghold for the rest of the quest, maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Here's a tip on grimnr.

Solo it because it can't one hit ko you.
    Get ready to have 2500 hp and 1000 armor for rogue, 3000hp and 900 armor for mage.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to moot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Sorry guys, but it is a story. If you cant get it drop the team a line with the details to support@spacetimestudios.com

Agrees, but according to Gary Gattis's videos, block offs like these not only confuse leveling players, but cause them to lose interest and stop playing.

For me, it's a minor annoyance to have to do all the quests before I'm finally able to enjoy what I wanted to enjoy - the new maps & gear.

However, for others, it is a huge deal. Quests should not be forced on a player just so they need to level. I'd be interested to know what the smuggler option is however & if it will cost platinum.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Speaking for myself (and a lot of people I've talked to in game), we don't really care a lot for story lines. We play the game as a competition with ourselves, I.e how much gold can we get, how many kills, farming for equips., etc. many skip the cut scenes, don't follow the story line, and don't do quests. We like to rush to cap and get to farming. I remember reading that a gaming magazine or website did a review of pocket legends and said a fault was that it didnt have a clear story line and all the toons dressed the same. Soon after that vanities with stats were taken away (I'm assuming to free up people to we're diff things and vary their looks) and dl came out which was story line intensive.

I did the glephnir quests because I do quests and actually use it in pvp. Many people don't do quests tho and it's frustrating when they are counting down the hours to new content and then find out they can't play it when it arrives. I read in a thread where a dev said the glephnir would be used in this campaign so I told my guildies about it. But I think u guys should have had a bigger announcement instead of having it buried in a thread that is a few months old by now.

Also, listen to ur customers. Don't put so much stock in what "expert" reviewers think. Those guys pick up the game and play it for a few hours then move on. We're here to stay. Idk if that's what is driving this but it resulted in a) many pl players being mad because their 200 plat dragon set was taken away (this is the reason I quit pl) and now b) many frustrated veteran al players because they can't get into new content.

That being said, I love the new stuff! I think it's great. I'd like to see the mana requirements toned down a lot but besides that A+ on looks and the new bosses!
    Last edited by wvhills; 08-29-2013 at 09:59 PM.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Here's the idea behind the quest restriction, as a high level overview.

In Nordr, we had an explicit "You must be 23 to go in solo" requirement. People could circumvent it yes, but overall it was reasonably effective at keeping a dungeon group in a level 24 zone having a level 16 player in the run. The main purpose (aside from the obvious story) was to create another active barrier to prevent players getting sped through the content up to the new areas. The frustration is certainly understandable, and we will no doubt be talking about it internally tomorrow. The other side of that coin however, involves inferior pugs running the content too high for some of the players looking for a quick ticket.

The theory is that if someone can complete the questline for Nordr, they are high enough level or skill to jump into the realm of Shuyal. We will be keeping tabs on this though and see how things progress over the weekend most likely.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If you guys are gonna put a level requirement plz make it 34. No low levels in Shuyal. A level 10 was asking in Stronghol how to get to in Shuyal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Guys, its an MMORPG. Of course it has got quests. I'm sick of newbies begging for money bc they didn't do any quests and therefore have nothing to start with. Please do not remove the quest requirement that forces people to actually stop and and use their wits for about one minute. If they are too lazy to do that maybe they should play Angry Birds.

Tired of gaming? Get a new hobby!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fraenzen