Thread: ! Cannot join friends (who are alone) OR party members in regular maps for Bael II !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Exclamation ! Cannot join friends (who are alone) OR party members in regular maps for Bael II !

Earlier today, my and my friend found Elite Bael II while running Mt Spyr. We were already in a party of 2, and so of course we invited 2 other people to join the party and kill him with us.

The other two people who joined the party couldn't join us... they received message saying the game was full or remaining spots are reserved for other plays.

I then left the zone to confirm and could indeed not rejoin my party member in Mt. Spyr... I got the same message!

She sent us "invitations" to the area.... same message. (Our inventories were not full...before you ask :P)

So since joining and sending invitations wasn't working we decided to try that she would leave the party and we would join her from friends/guild list.

She left the party as did we all, and yet in guild list she still appeared as "in a party" despite the fact she was now partyless.

Tried getting her to type /partyleave.

Nothing... the game still thought she was in a party.

This exact same thing happened to me five minutes later with another friend who was alone soloing a map, found Bael II, and asked me to join him.

In this case he was not in a party at all and was simply alone in the map, but when I tried to join him from friends list, he was shown as being in a party. He was neither in a party nor with other people. Then even when he made a party with me and I tried to join him that way.... I got the same "this game is full remaining spots reserved" message as before.

In both instances the people were unable to defeat Bael II alone and in the end also had to leave.

When I mentioned it in guild chat... a few people said the same things had happened to them.

This is really frustrating as we often party to hunt for Bael II and then hunt separate maps to save time.... if we spend ages looking for him and someone finally finds and no1 can join.... we have wasted a LOT of time and pot money ( Also if someone finds him alone and is unable to kill him and cannot bring friends... that I immagine would also be quite frustrating.

Please can you look into this?

Many thanks

Kjalisi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Elite Runners ran into this again - we had 2 guildies who had formed a group to go hunt for Krunk and Beal. Once they found him the second member couldn't join the first in his map and nobody else could join either no matter what we did...

So annoying - we had 1 player rage quit and the other (a 26 rogue) tried to solo Elite Bael... I logged off before the outcome so I dunno if the rogue who found Bale won or not...

Frustrating - I don't hunt him any longer.

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Yeah Alri same it seems like no matter what you do you can't fix it.

I've seen the posts about Bael here and one of the great things about this boss is that you are supposed to be able to "call on your friends" to come and help you fight him... Pretty annoying when a party has potentially been searching for him for hours!

On a side note... this has also happened in Tunnels of Valheim and the Arena too so it isn't Bael specific.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

When you do a dungeon, don't party. No party will be more secure from any technical problem.
    If you have partied with others, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER leave your party. I had this problem before, but I learned it by myself. I tried with my friends in Forest and it works!

So, never leave your party when you partied with others in a dungeon!
    And the guild list that sayin your friend "In Party", it doesn't matter because you will never can join in that dungeon.

Have fun.
    IGN(s): Anymove L40(a Rogue since S3)