Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

CONCLUSION:

Wrath of Bael is an excellent tank and team play weapon since it has proc to melt enemy's armor making your entire team's damage higher than normal.
    However, since I am pretty vocal that I am no team player and i'd rather go solo, I will be going back to my trusty Storm Sword of Potency since the +25 str gives similar damage effect to Bael's melt armor.

It is now for sale. Contact me here or thru my in-game name. Thanks!

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo View Post
    CONCLUSION:

Wrath of Bael is an excellent tank and team play weapon since it has proc to melt enemy's armor making your entire team's damage higher than normal.
    However, since I am pretty vocal that I am no team player and i'd rather go solo, I will be going back to my trusty Storm Sword of Potency since the +25 str gives similar damage effect to Bael's melt armor.

lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

CONCLUSION:

That's a shame. I was hoping you'd come back with positive feedback on it - I was considering farming the L36 version (if there was to be one) and use it for PvP.

Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    That's a shame. I was hoping you'd come back with positive feedback on it - I was considering farming the L36 version (if there was to be one) and use it for PvP.
    Well I think its positive for tankers esp elite ones since it helps the entire team achieve higher damage. But again, since I would rather go solo/non-tank type, I revert back to my previous weapon. But now, I am using the Hammer version of the SS which is the Devourer's Maul. Damage wise, its actually higher than Bael but lower than Entombed Warfare BUT the HP regen (heal) and +25 str proc (coupled with charged VB + ribbit skill) is extremely useful for damage dealing.

I also noticed one time that its proc actually stacks (I think?) There's this one instance when I was farming mother and I noticed its proc effect having "thicker" layer of aura around me. I checked my stats and noticed that my HP is at whopping 5.3k. I don't even remember being under the effect of a charged VB but even if I do, my HP would never go that high with my Lepre equipped. Not planning to change weapon anytime soon unless a lvl 36 version of it appears.

Some weapons are good but extremely underrated due to its cheapness and easier to find. I still think entombeds are overrated and overpriced (warfare). Used one, ended up selling it the day after.

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

I also noticed one time that its proc actually stacks (I think?)
    It does stack - at least up to 2x. I noticed this while playing around with it and remembered your thread. I went from +25 STR, saw the proc symbol flash again, and noticed I was then at +50 STR. It would take some serious luck to see to have it triple stack, but I'm sure it's possible once in a blue moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I use Entombed (the yellow one, forgot the name ) to get crit, cause i'm using full crit equipment+crit passive skill+vengeful (to maximize crit percentage.. but still full str stats...
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]