Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
I find RS very beneficial in tombs, while shooting using arrows. Using RB (as any other skill) is all about timing.

Offensively, RB can clear out dying mobs in an instant, you'll be like a walking tornado of doom. I usually jump into mobs when they only have 1/4 of HP. Thus providing me several kill steals in the process.

Defensively, I also treat RB like an escape button because of the 20% dodge bonus it grants. Like when running the tombs and our party is cornered in a mob riot and all of my companions died, I simple cast RB and force my way out of the riot and usually manage to get away alive thanks to RB.

*I didn't get the bleeding option of RB.
Walking tornado of doom - I love it! I have always told my groups that I'm a walking AOE DOT. then they o.0 at me and well... I just have to show them.

Some of the harder pulls in Nordr and even some Kraken Isles maps require that I hit RS mid pull or I'm dead. Recently I started some news pulls in Palm Rock and if I don't hit RS on the way back to the group from pull one and pull two - I'm done for.