Thread: 10 types of annoying people you'll find in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default 10 types of annoying people you'll find in AL

All meant to be satirical. Don't be mad if you are one of these kinds of people.

In my few days of playing AL I experience these people about every 10 minutes. Without further ado...

1. The mage who specs gale but doesn't charge it. When he does charge it he blows enemies out of your aoe.

2. The warrior who waits for the sorc (oh did you know that's also the squishiest class?) to aggro all the enemies so he doesn't have to take damage when the sorc is at 10% hp.

3. The rogue who sits back to spam arrows, thinks he does damage, but really only half shots one enemy out of 20.

4. The person who has to invite you no matter what to get that extra xp that probably doesn't even exist.

5. The guy who joins a dungeon, sits there for 5 minutes, then leaves. Like why join?!?!?

6. The guy who complains about broken mechanics when he doesn't really understand the game. "omg y gang me in pvp" "omg dis b0ss 1shot me i better leav partie"

7. The guy who trades you unsolicitedly and asks for 26k for his helm of the watch because he sees that you have a malison.

8. The guy who asks "Alguien habla espanol" because looking for his countrymen is the first quest in this game.

9. The guy who spams trade offers in chat except spells like a 5 year old. "Mithic hulmut 4 sal"

10. The guy who is selling his gun for 10k but you don't really know what gun he's using.

What people do you find everyday?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jabu69 For This Useful Post: