But I think that you guys at STS should release some new vanities, limited time plat items, and some new bundles. Everyone would like to see some new stuff, and not just recolors. I appreciate that you did take the time to release the Royalty set, and even some more hair options, but it's still not enough. We haven't seen any limited time offers since March. A lot of people still play Dark Legends, and you could turn a small fortune by releasing some new plat bundles, etc. I've already spent quite a bit into your game, and I'd still be willing to spend more money on plat items.

I know that STS doesn't seem forthcoming with new ideas than recolors (I know the reason behind it, and I thank you for doing your best), but what you guys could do is take some of the NPC vanity and weapons available to the public. There's a lot of NPC's with unseen items. It would be a nice turnover to see some new items put into the game for your most dedicated players.

Just thought I'd throw my idea out there about making the NPC's items available. You've already made it, just gotta redo it and add it to circulation. c: