Thread: Stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Stats.

Hello there I an ex WoW player, maxed out pve tank orc warrior and maxed out pvp enhanced sham, but hey this game, pocket legends is pretty fun and nice!

I know these questions must has been asked mountains of times, can I have a "Chart" for Avian's stats from level 40 to max? (40, 50, 60,70, 76) Right now I am level 42 I have 20 str, 11 int and around 180+ dex, should I reduce more the str? But in some dungeon such as frozen nightmare I mostly get one hit with my low hp.

2. Question, what is a forgotten bow? Where do you obtain them?

Last question, Btw, talon/shield, dagger/shield, bows and crossbow which one is recommended? (I also heard of dual wield, not sure about it though.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello there, sexy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolidas View Post
    Hello there I an ex WoW player, maxed out pve tank orc warrior and maxed out pvp enhanced sham, but hey this game, pocket legends is pretty fun and nice!

I know these questions must has been asked mountains of times, can I have a "Chart" for Avian's stats from level 40 to max? (40, 50, 60,70, 76) Right now I am level 42 I have 20 str, 11 int and around 180+ dex, should I reduce more the str? But in some dungeon such as frozen nightmare I mostly get one hit with my low hp.

2. Question, what is a forgotten bow? Where do you obtain them?

Last question, Btw, talon/shield, dagger/shield, bows and crossbow which one is recommended? (I also heard of dual wield, not sure about it though.)
    Hmm, I'm going to answer what I personally think. If you find this useful please thank me.

For first question, there are two types of stats build for archer. The full dex spec which give you a higher dps, speed, hit, crit or you can get a double spec'd DEX/STR (As an archer you will get a poor armor so a str equip would help you tank better). I personally insist over the full dex.

Second a forgotten bow, a.k.a. fbow (trading) was an item that could be rewarded at the treasure event. It has an extremely high damage and a decent speed and they are often tagged as OP or Noob weapons. They are the best PvP items under level 65. If you want to get one you will need to have a heavy pocket; they cost around 150k-1mil.

Third; It's up to you since I personally don't know your fighting style.

Bows are the standard weapon for an archer and it's my 2nd favorite weapon. They have a small to medium damage but a high speed; You can shoot with it from large distances.

Crossbows are more like the bows, just have a slightly lower damage and a slightly higher speed. Same us bow, melees can't damage you because you distance.

Heavy Crossbows are different, they have a high damage and low speed. Regarding to that, they are effective for one-blow enemies but may be a mischief at bosses.

Guns (Blunderbusses) are usually for level 50+ so if you want such a weapon level up more. They have a medium damage and speed and they have a higher range according to the other weapons.

Talon + Shield, a semi tank combination.The talon itself it's pretty low in terms of damage and it's not that high speed so I since it's an only one hand weapon you should get a wing shield (Wing shield are like ursan shields and enchantress bracers, but for dex). Talons have a lower range, but they are effective at bosses.

Dagger + Shield, (a combination I don't support) it's composed obviously out a wing shield and a dagger; a weapon that has an extremely small damage (but a high speed) and you can't perform regular attacks with a dagger (daggers are being thrown only when you cast the spells).

Dual wield is the newest addition to PL; they have medium damage and high speed but you're exposed to enemies (I recommend this for dual spec'd)

^^Those are all the choices. Find the perfect weapon to find with. I prefer bows, guns and talons.

I wasted a half of hour or more writing this. Take this in consideration and have a nice day =D

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dominus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
    Hmm, I'm going to answer what I personally think. If you find this useful please thank me.

For first question, there are two types of stats build for archer. The full dex spec which give you a higher dps, speed, hit, crit or you can get a double spec'd DEX/STR (As an archer you will get a poor armor so a str equip would help you tank better). I personally insist over the full dex.

Second a forgotten bow, a.k.a. fbow (trading) was an item that could be rewarded at the treasure event. It has an extremely high damage and a decent speed and they are often tagged as OP or Noob weapons. They are the best PvP items under level 65. If you want to get one you will need to have a heavy pocket; they cost around 150k-1mil.

Third; It's up to you since I personally don't know your fighting style.

Bows are the standard weapon for an archer and it's my 2nd favorite weapon. They have a small to medium damage but a high speed; You can shoot with it from large distances.

Crossbows are more like the bows, just have a slightly lower damage and a slightly higher speed. Same us bow, melees can't damage you because you distance.

Heavy Crossbows are different, they have a high damage and low speed. Regarding to that, they are effective for one-blow enemies but may be a mischief at bosses.

Guns (Blunderbusses) are usually for level 50+ so if you want such a weapon level up more. They have a medium damage and speed and they have a higher range according to the other weapons.

Talon + Shield, a semi tank combination.The talon itself it's pretty low in terms of damage and it's not that high speed so I since it's an only one hand weapon you should get a wing shield (Wing shield are like ursan shields and enchantress bracers, but for dex). Talons have a lower range, but they are effective at bosses.

Dagger + Shield, (a combination I don't support) it's composed obviously out a wing shield and a dagger; a weapon that has an extremely small damage (but a high speed) and you can't perform regular attacks with a dagger (daggers are being thrown only when you cast the spells).

Dual wield is the newest addition to PL; they have medium damage and high speed but you're exposed to enemies (I recommend this for dual spec'd)

^^Those are all the choices. Find the perfect weapon to find with. I prefer bows, guns and talons.

I wasted a half of hour or more writing this. Take this in consideration and have a nice day =D
    Crossbows have more range than bows.
    Guns suck don't use them.

I recommend using bows/crossbows, depending on the level area. Try to get pinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Crossbows have more range than bows.
    Guns suck don't use them.

I recommend using bows/crossbows, depending on the level area. Try to get pinks
    Right, thanks for correcting but the range is quite similar.

And pink guns like void are pretty decent..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I personally like use the more SKill DMG weapon because to me range/auto doesnt matter much, cuz all archer does is spam 12 meter arrow and thats why u want to focus on its potential