Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 day goal = 10 Million

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default 25 day goal = 10 Million

Hi forumers,

I am going to set a goal. For the next 25 days I will merch and farm to make 10m approx without opening locked crates - just plain merchant and farm.
    I know how to merch, was very successful in PL, however I didnt merch many elite items in AL. I'll regularly update this thread of my profits.

Layout:
    [Day]. [Money made today] = [total money]

*Gold is rounded to the nearest 10000 / 10k.
    * need to make atleast 400k a day for 25 days to gain 10m.

Day:
    1. 680k = 740k
    2. 700k = 1.25m
    3. 1.45m = 300k - brought Fang of fenrir
    4. 1.05m = 1.3m
    5. 560k = 1.83m
    6. 500k = 2.2m
    7. 280k = 2.4m
    8. 300k = 2.6m
    9. 400k = 3m
    10. 290k
    11. 300k
    12. 380k
    13. Couldnt come on
    14. Couldnt come on
    15. Couldnt come on
    16. 200k = 3.8m - brought some stuff, im behind but ill try catch up
    25. Got to the end. Had 5.2m at the last day. Not bad

My best deals:
    - Talon egg: Brought 700k - sold 1.3m
    - Mighty jug helm L16: Brought 230k - sold 450k
    - Forerunner robe: brought 2k - sold 90k

My aim is to get my character fully geared at L36 + get an arcane pet.

However, I post this thread to ask you forumers for support/help. See, I dont know which items to merch (as said before I havent ever merched endgame elites). If you guys can list what items are hot in the L31 markets, it would be helpful. I also am willing to pay some percentage of my profits (at the end of my goal) to pro merchants - Sammokdad, Energizeric, love, murda, killhost, any successful merchant, if they can PM me any specific items (other than mythics) that I can merch.

I will also be farming, so if any regular farmers could also PM me any items/places to farm, I will share a percentage of my profits. I will be lookin for farming parties to farm elite Rooks nest. I am full mythic minus the fang of fenrir so i have good stats for farming.

Please support me! If I get 12m+ I'll giveaway 1m!

Ign - Bless
    Last edited by Bless; 09-12-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Say hi to support
    Credits to Iady

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

nice go for your goal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mokdaddd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Hi forumers,

I am going to set a goal. For the next 25 days I will merch and farm to make 10m approx without opening locked crates - just plain merchant and farm.
    I know how to merch, was very successful in PL, however I didnt merch many elite items in AL. I'll regularly update this thread of my profits.

Layout:
    [Day]. [Money made today] = [total money]

*Gold is rounded to the nearest 10.

Day:
    1. 500k = 700k

My aim is to get my character fully geared at L36 + get an arcane pet.

However, I post this thread to ask you forumers for support/help. See, I dont know which items to merch (as said before I havent ever merched endgame elites). If you guys can list what items are hot in the L31 markets, it would be helpful. I also am willing to pay some percentage of my profits (at the end of my goal) to pro merchants - Sammokdad, Energizeric, love, murda, killhost, any successful merchant, if they can PM me any specific items (other than mythics) that I can merch.

I will also be farming, so if any regular farmers could also PM me any items/places to farm, I will share a percentage of my profits. I will be lookin for farming parties to farm elite Rooks nest. I am full mythic minus the fang of fenrir so i have good stats for farming.

Please support me! If I get 12m+ I'll giveaway 1m!

Ign - Bless
    Ive never really been successful at merching till al. My recomendation is not to buy any 31 elite pinks as the new expansion is around the corner which means new items and hence old ones prices drop(if you notice they already are. Lost 400k due to it). Try some twink gear like l16 bonechill bows
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Ill support u blessy<3 nice idea ill farm with u, n i know a lot of collectors and ppl who may buy items, i hope i can help

<Pride>

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hinataa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Yea, selling and buying endgame doesnt profit do profit. As what he said cap is near which makes the current endgame gears to drop prices.
    And farming, i think its best to farm Crates than doing elite runs. Also in my understanding for crates, they tend to sell high when theres a new crate update or nee lvl cap. Plus with the crates giving less Pink gears with the new update many would try to open it to get atleast a Pink items for better gears.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Hey I recently made 900k out of merching and it was very amazing. Ill farm if ya want but i usually merch twink gear.

Ign: Unknownsource

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

My observations to date:

Nordr Jewel lvl 31 selling for 150-250k depending on which one drops
    Since your not opening locked crates, they sell 13k-15k
    Malison still going for 200k+
    Shiloh 200-250k
    Colton 250k assuming you already have 1/2 the tokens
    Most Nordr pets sell for a premium
    THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I have found that Merching in AL = Lame, but commodities trading is supper sweet. Might want to try that.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I can toss in Nexus as a 200+ k pet. Lot of people farm Km3 for that. Elite Antee has Snaggletooth and Wrathjaw eggs. Usually around 4-5 min run. I can always run with you also. I need some gear also to sell.

Cero is right and farming crates probably the best thing right now. New update coming soon I hope. Jarl in Brackenridge drops a lot of locked crates for me. New updates usually push crate prices up to 20k. Multiply that by how many you got and that is alot of money.

Stabb drops Kettle egg, Grimnr drops Vixen egg, Maneater, I believe, drops Kelvin egg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What it is merch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

buy items and sell buy them low sell high (sell and buy )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

cool thread, you should put a note as to some of your best merchenting, i.e. bonechill bow potency 30 - buy 10K - sold 50K

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aznnluvnit:1214341
    cool thread, you should put a note as to some of your best merchenting, i.e. bonechill bow potency 30 - buy 10K - sold 50K
    will do
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You are very welcome to farm with our Farmers Inc guildies, I'll contact you in-game. (:

xoxo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

So you are not going to open locked crates, but are you willing to spend plat on a luck elixer? With the leprechaun amulet and the luck elixer you can get up to 10 crates per hour with a good team at k3 and make 100-150k. Most reliable farming ATM, but a lot of work to make 400k per day (3-4 hours of farming). Without a luck elixer, don't do it, the crates will not drop for you. You may be better off going for golden elite warchests which don't really require a luck elixer to drop. And as far as the nexus egg, may have dropped a lot in k3 before they fixed the drop rate, but I have since farmed a lot there and never seen one drop. It is quite possible the we were running the level so fast that we never even saw the drop to pick it up (I have often found egg drops that I have missed only when I have died and had to re-run the level), but I would not count on farming for the nexus egg at k3.

If you have a lot of low level alts, get both of your daily elixers at the same time (hope for two luck ones at the same time) and farm jarl solo, which is easily done with alts from level 16 up. I find the crate drops from jarl are not too great (not as good as k3), but if you can stack two luck elixers and the leprechaun amulet the drops start to get good. I have got 6 crates in one 15 min session this way. I can actually farm a lot of crates this way with my lvl 16,21,26,30 alts each day due to the high chance of getting luck elixers on at least one or two of them. A secret tip... If you have a plat bought luck elixer running before you get your dailies, you can stack up to three luck elixers with the amulet (90% reroll drop rate ). I don't think you can buy a luck elixer after you have already received a daily luck elixer though

Unfortunately, I think a really hard time to make any serious money from either merching (let me caveat that by saying I am not a merch) or by farming.

Good luck!
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 08-07-2013 at 05:17 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    So you are not going to open locked crates, but are you willing to spend plat on a luck elixer? With the leprechaun amulet and the luck elixer you can get up to 10 crates per hour with a good team at k3 and make 100-150k. Most reliable farming ATM, but a lot of work to make 400k per day (3-4 hours of farming). Without a luck elixer, don't do it, the crates will not drop for you. You may be better off going for golden elite warchests which don't really require a luck elixer to drop. And as far as the nexus egg, may have dropped a lot in k3 before they fixed the drop rate, but I have since farmed a lot there and never seen one drop. It is quite possible the we were running the level so fast that we never even saw the drop to pick it up (I have often found egg drops that I have missed only when I have died and had to re-run the level), but I would not count on farming for the nexus egg at k3.

If you have a lot of low level alts, get both of your daily elixers at the same time (hope for two luck ones at the same time) and farm jarl solo, which is easily done with alts from level 16 up. I find the crate drops from jarl are not too great (not as good as k3), but if you can stack two luck elixers and the leprechaun amulet the drops start to get good. I have got 6 crates in one 15 min session this way. I can actually farm a lot of crates this way with my lvl 16,21,26,30 alts each day due to the high chance of getting luck elixers on at least one or two of them. A secret tip... If you have a plat bought luck elixer running before you get your dailies, you can stack up to three luck elixers with the amulet (90% reroll drop rate ). I don't think you can buy a luck elixer after you have already received a daily luck elixer though

Unfortunately, I think a really hard time to make any serious money from either merching (let me caveat that by saying I am not a merch) or by farming.

Good luck!

Only one thing, even when im not on luck lix, but only using lep amu, i get a lot of crates

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Good luck on ur merching endevor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Very respectable method to achieving your goal. Crate poppers (as I like to call them) are just paying their way to the top. I can't help you in the expertise of merching, but if you have farming questions feel free to PM me.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

A BOLD goal indeed. Good luck.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Thanks for the support, im running out of stuff to sell in my inventory so ill be either farming crates/malisons or merching - list items,
    Credits to Iady