Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
OFFICIAL EOS PVP GUIDE by WOOFCOOKIE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

HOW DO YOU GET IT?

Well folks, I've been talking about a guide for a while now and it took me a while to get it this far. Right now it's roughly 9 pages of sweet juicy pvp information that applies to CTF mostly. I'll eventually make a TDM guide too but the principles in the beginning apply for any PVP in pretty much any MMORPG. By learning these techniques you'll definitely increase your KD and have a lot more fun playing the game. I HIGHLY recommend you start forming small PVP teams. People you are comfortable with and can train with in team. A team that knows each other is very deadly and can take out teams bettered geared than them.

So I won't continue blabbing on no more; This is how it's going to work.

Since this is a PVP guide you can only get the guide in the following manner;

1. Gear UP and get Ready to Fight
2. Challenge a participating Officer to a 1v1 (if available) If the Officer is busy with something else don't spam PM or you will be removed for being an annoyance. I will update the Officers at a later point once I have a few screen shots. For now I'll list the names. The officer will Gear down to fight you at ur level. For instance if you are 100% legendary the officer will fight without helm and armor. Officers will not be able to use Arcane pets. IF you are full myth and challenge an officer, the officer will stay full myth but won't be able to use an arcane pet (if they have)
3. You will fight the Officer 1v1 for 3 times. IF you defeat the Officer (even once) the Officer will PM you the Link to the PVP Guide.

The reason I want the Officers to scale down their own gear is to A) make the fight more fair and B) make these trials a training ground for them as well.

Participating Officers

Igrashopper
WoofCookie
Sereny
Elmare
Xson
Paulsebi or Drizzledrops (To be confirmed...)

On that Note...Good Luck on the Fighting and Smear the floor with the blood of your enemies!
lmao, I will got that guide
Ahh, gonna defeat officer if they are not busy
Good luck to all member that want to defeat officer for a pvp guide