Page 59 of 140 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2800

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: * EPITOME OF SILENTKILL * - new guild thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
    The Chronicles of WoofCookie
    Attachment 53091
    Since the very first Blue little Smurf Like Mage spilled into this world there have been some that rose higher and fought harder than most. Within this elite group of Mages we have found one that rose to power under a different name and ended their great journey (some might say too early) with honor, and power and great friends.

The Mage you all know as "WoofCookie" wasn't always referred to as woof but owned a different name. While an evil spell removed the identity of "Furry Camel Toe", the Woofcookie rose from the ashes, renewed and with a greater fight in him.

From the beginning of this last Shuyal Season, The Cookie managed to slaughter 10,000 new enemies and stood by his guild through thick and thin. A generous donar of many things, weapons, an enabler of the guild. Woofcookie loved EOS until the very end.

But sadly, as all good things come...so they must end.

The Final Story in the life of Woofcookie begins;

"As usual you could find Woofcookie running around the bloody corridors of CTF and the death field of TDM defending the honor and power of his Guildmates. Woof loved PVP, some said too much, but whenever you needed a 4 foot Blue mage to jump into a pile of enemies spewing spells left and right, you would always find Woof there.

But what woof didn't realize was that the original enchantment that stole his Name was withering away at his life force. Slowly, every kill he committed chipped away some of his own energy, his own vital life force. With every piece missing his spells became more fierce, his death tolls started raising quicker and people could only see more blood and destruction follow his path. But every kill meant he was emptier, he was less "interested" in killing and though he might not have "felt weaker" he was.

It was nearing his 15,000th kill when the final whistle blew and woof became a pėllar within the same bloody corridors he knew well. The Magic of old reduced Woof into a powerful ruin that would dispense its vengeful knowledge to all those who care to call out the name of woof in battle! WOOF! You might not physically see the presence of Woofcookie, he who was formally known as FurryCamelToe, but you may tap into his wisdom about fighting, about death and about slaughter.

Attachment 53089

Woof invented terms like PVP FLUSH when describing the absolute slaughter of the enemy team as seen in this picture;
    Attachment 53090

Do you have a PVP Flush? Why not post it here...Woof would appreciate it and so would EOS.

Also since Woof became a Ruin he left behind some material for those interested;

1. GENERAL PVP GUIDE --- > http://ow.ly/rR5tS
    2. MAGE PVP GUIDE ---> (will release it once it's done) (Working on specific builds)

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

To all my fellow Officers, my fellow Guildies. I had a blast! I have forged friendships in intense battle and explored the realms with my virtual friends. I thank you for all the good times and even all the Drama times because all in all fun was the bottom line.

I leave not because I dislike the game, nor the guild...but because Life calls and while I absolutely enjoy playing games...for me I need to dedicate good productive time to my business that is getting more clients daily.

If you guys still want to follow some of the work of the do; Music, books, videos etc

www.facebook.com/jeandregerbertrip
    My other sites;

www.facebook.com/reeferriot

Twitter: @JeandreGerber @ReginaldReefer @ProGhosts

Like I said;

I'll still connect every now and the with my Rogue called "Thanatopsis" but by January I believe I will also relinquish that account. I'm still not sure to who and potentially I'll gift it to someone in the guild (It's full myth) I'll let you guys know about that when the time comes.

But as for Woof...you will no longer see that furry little fak running around causing destruction anymore.

I leave you guys with a few Screenies from the past of Furry till the demise of Woof.

Thanks all and LONG LIVE EOS!
    Attachment 53094
    Attachment 53095
    Attachment 53096
    Attachment 53098
    Attachment 53099
    Hey Woof, during the very little time that we've played together (due to the difference in time zone) I've found you to be a very pleasant guy and in game i would describe your character and attitude as the Epitome of Professionalism. Sad to hear you're leaving the game but glad to know that it's for a higher calling. You shall be missed. Take care and all the best to you bro.

Sig by courtesy of Deadroth. Click on sig to visit his ArtFactory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

For old time's sake, i post again a pic of our beloved attack dog Woofcookie with his pet Misty

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  401.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

making sig for forum users.... pls do look at my work.... link is below my sig...

Name:  m2.png
Views: 307
Size:  412.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

SheebaTheOne reporting:

I've been playing this game for the last 5-6 months or so. It seemed as familiar as Diablo II used to be (going back some 10 years). So I started out soloing and busting my a** off, nobody took noticed I even existed. The more I played, the more I enjoyed it; joined some guilds, helped out a lot of fellows, friends or not; then I decided I want to be with the most competitive and elite team possible, so I asked Demonassa to join EoS. For sure, this was the best decision I could ever take.
    I've been in the guild for the last 2-3 weeks or so; you guys made me relax just reading some funny guild chats, join you for some good play, or just wearing the guild title, which I'm mostly proud of. Can't tell you how many requests I had from 35 lvl players to make me convince you to get them in the guild. Or just statements as "Always good to have an EoS member added as friend" when someone asks for my friendship within the game. That is a pure honor proof the guild has, and I have to congratulate the GM and the great officers, recruiters and members.
    Personally, although I don't have strong relationships with the guild members because I'm pretty new here, I know many of you from the game and I feel here like in my second home. Feels really good to go online and see the green chat lines, so many people online I could join, good trades and so on.

Wanted to post this some time ago, but didn't have the time.

Congrats to all of you and may all of your wishes come true, arcane or not!

Regards.
    Last edited by XIA; 12-18-2013 at 04:17 PM.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XIA For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Omg, our guild rank is 2 now, DM jump 2 rank to 1st -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hi guild!
    I have to agree with Xia! Just a few weeks a member but plenty of friends, chat and fun in here. That's the most important factor for me to play Al. See you all in game

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muli For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XIA View Post
    SheebaTheOne reporting:

I've been playing this game for the last 5-6 months or so. It seemed as familiar as Diablo II used to be (going back some 10 years). So I started out soloing and busting my a** off, nobody took noticed I even existed. The more I played, the more I enjoyed it; joined some guilds, helped out a lot of fellows, friends or not; then I decided I want to be with the most competitive and elite team possible, so I asked Demonassa to join EoS. For sure, this was the best decision I could ever take.
    I've been in the guild for the last 2-3 weeks or so; you guys made me relax just reading some funny guild chats, join you for some good play, or just wearing the guild title, which I'm mostly proud of. Can't tell you how many requests I had from 35 lvl players to make me convince you to get them in the guild. Or just statements as "Always good to have an EoS member added as friend" when someone asks for my friendship within the game. That is a pure honor proof the guild has, and I have to congratulate the GM and the great officers, recruiters and members.
    Personally, although I don't have strong relationships with the guild members because I'm pretty new here, I know many of you from the game and I feel here like in my second home. Feels really good to go online and see the green chat lines, so many people online I could join, good trades and so on.

Wanted to post this some time ago, but didn't have the time.

Congrats to all of you and may all of your wishes come true, arcane or not!

Regards.
    Hello and welcome here. Thanks alot for your great words! We appreciate it! Enjoy your game with us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muli View Post
    Hi guild!
    I have to agree with Xia! Just a few weeks a member but plenty of friends, chat and fun in here. That's the most important factor for me to play Al. See you all in game
    Welcome and thanks! Enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello guildies,

Many of you could not answer correctly the 5 officers' name in the Xmas Elves Video.

Hint : Why don't you befriend or pm to ask the officers " Are you in the video ?". I'm sure you get the answers soon.

For 300k reward isn't it worth it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffy View Post
    Hello guildies,

Many of you could not answer correctly the 5 officers' name in the Xmas Elves Video.

Hint : Why don't you befriend or pm to ask the officers " Are you in the video ?". I'm sure you get the answers soon.

For 300k reward isn't it worth it?
    Can I? Can I?

Hint... one name starts with C, one name starts with B, for rest use your brain

So I hope I helped a bit, NO MORE HELP will be provided to answer correctly in order to win Vaffy's contest

Good luck guys!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
    The Chronicles of WoofCookie
    Attachment 53091
    Since the very first Blue little Smurf Like Mage spilled into this world there have been some that rose higher and fought harder than most. Within this elite group of Mages we have found one that rose to power under a different name and ended their great journey (some might say too early) with honor, and power and great friends.

The Mage you all know as "WoofCookie" wasn't always referred to as woof but owned a different name. While an evil spell removed the identity of "Furry Camel Toe", the Woofcookie rose from the ashes, renewed and with a greater fight in him.

From the beginning of this last Shuyal Season, The Cookie managed to slaughter 10,000 new enemies and stood by his guild through thick and thin. A generous donar of many things, weapons, an enabler of the guild. Woofcookie loved EOS until the very end.

But sadly, as all good things come...so they must end.

The Final Story in the life of Woofcookie begins;

"As usual you could find Woofcookie running around the bloody corridors of CTF and the death field of TDM defending the honor and power of his Guildmates. Woof loved PVP, some said too much, but whenever you needed a 4 foot Blue mage to jump into a pile of enemies spewing spells left and right, you would always find Woof there.

But what woof didn't realize was that the original enchantment that stole his Name was withering away at his life force. Slowly, every kill he committed chipped away some of his own energy, his own vital life force. With every piece missing his spells became more fierce, his death tolls started raising quicker and people could only see more blood and destruction follow his path. But every kill meant he was emptier, he was less "interested" in killing and though he might not have "felt weaker" he was.

It was nearing his 15,000th kill when the final whistle blew and woof became a pėllar within the same bloody corridors he knew well. The Magic of old reduced Woof into a powerful ruin that would dispense its vengeful knowledge to all those who care to call out the name of woof in battle! WOOF! You might not physically see the presence of Woofcookie, he who was formally known as FurryCamelToe, but you may tap into his wisdom about fighting, about death and about slaughter.

Attachment 53089

Woof invented terms like PVP FLUSH when describing the absolute slaughter of the enemy team as seen in this picture;
    Attachment 53090

Do you have a PVP Flush? Why not post it here...Woof would appreciate it and so would EOS.

Also since Woof became a Ruin he left behind some material for those interested;

1. GENERAL PVP GUIDE --- > http://ow.ly/rR5tS
    2. MAGE PVP GUIDE ---> (will release it once it's done) (Working on specific builds)

FINAL WORDS FROM WOOF

To all my fellow Officers, my fellow Guildies. I had a blast! I have forged friendships in intense battle and explored the realms with my virtual friends. I thank you for all the good times and even all the Drama times because all in all fun was the bottom line.

I leave not because I dislike the game, nor the guild...but because Life calls and while I absolutely enjoy playing games...for me I need to dedicate good productive time to my business that is getting more clients daily.

If you guys still want to follow some of the work of the do; Music, books, videos etc

www.facebook.com/jeandregerbertrip
    My other sites;

www.facebook.com/reeferriot

Twitter: @JeandreGerber @ReginaldReefer @ProGhosts

Like I said;

I'll still connect every now and the with my Rogue called "Thanatopsis" but by January I believe I will also relinquish that account. I'm still not sure to who and potentially I'll gift it to someone in the guild (It's full myth) I'll let you guys know about that when the time comes.

But as for Woof...you will no longer see that furry little fak running around causing destruction anymore.

I leave you guys with a few Screenies from the past of Furry till the demise of Woof.

Thanks all and LONG LIVE EOS!
    Attachment 53094
    Attachment 53095
    Attachment 53096
    Attachment 53098
    Attachment 53099
    aw woof...u will always be missed by me..and ofc by eos..always will be our attack dog
    Willl miss u furry n ur awesome pvp strategies
    AND AND...GOOD LCK FOR UR LIFE N ENJOY IT!

Retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

"Why should i be recruiter" questions.

1. What makes you stay in EOS for a long time?
    Because this is the best guild ever,even when we aren't in n#1 on ranking.

2. Why do you think you deserve a “Recruiter” rank?
    Because i know all the requirements to join EOS, respect them and hope I can help EOS be better.

3. Can you be loyal, can you respect members,
    and stick with EOS guild mates?
    I am loyal,I respect the members and I consider all the guildmates my friends.

Former ign: Hunterthunde
    Current ign: Ectogenesis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonassa View Post
    Elf yourself a Merry little X'mas

Hi EoS, in the spirit of X'mas, some officers got together and donned themselves in elf outfits. They made this gig -

The first member to correctly post the names (ign) of officers featured in this vid wins 300k gold. The winner will be notified via pm in game.

Have a merry merry Christmas and happy holidays y'all

Love from Vaffy and myself.

Here are my picks:
    Jennavice, Paulsebi, Comely, Beuefres, Leoakre

This video was great and I applaud all who took part :-))

Elite Tank / Arcane Addict / Signature Designer

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Apoclypse For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Hmmm, there is 2 Man and 3 Women..
    Gonna answer: Paulsebi, Vaffy or Yashh, Comely, Beuefres, Leoakre or Jennavice
    2 Hint already answered, thx to Paul XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

@Apoclypse, you said:-

"Here are my picks:
    Jennavice, Paulsebi, Comely, Beuefres, Leoakre

This video was great and I applaud all who took part :-))"

Congratulations for getting it right. Vaffy will pm u in game soon for your prize. Thanks for taking part and Happy Christmas to you
    Last edited by Demonassa; 12-20-2013 at 12:27 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demonassa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

MADE CHRISTMAS SIGS FOR THE OFFICERS OF EOS FAMILY

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ..!! PAINT THE GUILD THREAD RED !

Name:  paul.png
Views: 273
Size:  70.4 KB

Name:  dem.png
Views: 261
Size:  76.5 KB

Name:  ghoostbuster.png
Views: 249
Size:  74.1 KB

Name:  yashh.png
Size:  72.9 KB

Name:  alhunt.png
Views: 244
Size:  77.7 KB

Name:  vaffy.png
Views: 253
Size:  80.8 KB

Name:  nscacpt.png
Views: 252
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  xson.png
Views: 234
Size:  82.7 KB

HOPE U LIKE THEM.......
    IF ANY 1 ELSE WANTS IDENTICAL SIGS..... SEND ME A PM

FROM
    TRUEHONOR a.k.a Ghoostbuster!
    Last edited by Truehonor; 12-20-2013 at 01:35 AM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truehonor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You guys are awesome and filled with cool members.

Dedicated to you guys

We aren't just a group of "peeps."
    We aren't just another guild name lost.
    We are a guild with a lot of good times and keeps.
    We are a guild tripping over each other to help no matter the cost.

Assassins in PVP, and farmers for Mali.
    Yeah that's right, that's who we are.
    Need better gear so let's go merch - shall we?
    Need the level cap so let's go to WT4 - 26k ain't so far.

We'll be here to help that's our thing.
    It's a must not a will.
    We'll take you under our wing.
    After all, isn't this Epitome of Silentkill?

Hope ya'll like that!
    Eeilis Level ??? Rogue <Immaculate>
    "The player is much more interesting than the game." *WINKS*

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eeilis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truehonor View Post
    made christmas sigs for the officers of eos family

merry christmas to all ..!! Paint the guild thread red !

Name:  paul.png
Views: 273
Size:  70.4 KB

Name:  dem.png
Size:  76.5 KB

Name:  ghoostbuster.png
Views: 249
Size:  74.1 KB

Name:  yashh.png
Size:  72.9 KB

Name:  alhunt.png
Views: 244
Size:  77.7 KB

Name:  vaffy.png
Views: 253
Size:  80.8 KB

Name:  nscacpt.png
Views: 252
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  xson.png
Views: 234
Size:  82.7 KB

hope u like them.......
    If any 1 else wants identical sigs..... Send me a pm

from
    truehonor a.k.a ghoostbuster!
    thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eeilis View Post
    You guys are awesome and filled with cool members.

Dedicated to you guys

We aren't just a group of "peeps."
    We aren't just another guild name lost.
    We are a guild with a lot of good times and keeps.
    We are a guild tripping over each other to help no matter the cost.

Assassins in PVP, and farmers for Mali.
    Yeah that's right, that's who we are.
    Need better gear so let's go merch - shall we?
    Need the level cap so let's go to WT4 - 26k ain't so far.

We'll be here to help that's our thing.
    It's a must not a will.
    We'll take you under our wing.
    After all, isn't this Epitome of Silentkill?

Hope ya'll like that!
    Cool

TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

EoS congratulates our magical Guild Master with his birthday! We all want you to be happy, cheerful and healthy Happy Birthday!

Last edited by Castellann; 12-23-2013 at 08:06 AM.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Castellann For This Useful Post: