Thread: Potions pets and locked crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Potions pets and locked crates

You should lower the price of potions and majorly lower the pet feeding because when they are higher levels and you need to use them the happiness goes down so quick and feeding gets rid of to much money. The locked crates if they give gold should give a higher amount of gold, you should only get items of your class, and get platinum always because you have to use platinum to open so you should be able to use gold or raise chances of getting better items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. Potions are very reasonably priced if you think of them as an investment for farming something of value.
    2. Alternating pets solves the cost of feeding problem.
    3. Locked Grand Crates of the Watch never used to give gold or platinum at all! Consider yourself lucky they do now!
    4. Using platinum to open Locked Crates that offer a chance at the best loot is the way that STS generates revenue. Allowing crates to be opened with gold would be counter-intuitive for their business model. Not to mention the detriment increasing odds would have on the in-game economy.

It's unfortunate that you could not take five minutes out of your day to read the MANY articles in this forum that have addressed your concerns.
    Officer <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm just making a point when you need help from pets even if you alternate you will eventually need to feed I'm saying like because in certain situations the pets happiness goes down in like five minutes. The potions are expensive because if you need to save up to buy something you have to use gold to use on potions which can run out fast and I'm saying the locked crates the use of gold was just an idea not the main part the part about locked crates I really wanted to address was receiving low amounts of gold and other class items

Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

regarding crates and pets and potions, I think the game's fine just as it is. Great players adjust and adapt as the game evolves. Yes there are things that need tweaking in this game but regarding the topic, I think its doing fine.

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I haven't fed a pet in months. I just alternate and when I get to the 5th or 6th pet, the first one is fully happy and I can rotate back to that one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

u need 8pets atleast.
    pet becomes unhappy after 15mins.
    so 15*8= 120mins.
    also pet regain full happy mode takes 120min

so switching 8pets one after another will nt need u to feed pet and ur pet will 1st pet will b full happy meter when ur 8th pet unhappy.