Thread: TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR GUILD!! WITH (MMS) (Member Management System)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lightbulb TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR GUILD!! WITH (MMS) (Member Management System)

(SPOILER alert) (This list/post is kinda long so brace yourself for a ride on the (MMS) train)

SONG FOR THIS LIST? (300 violin orchestra) (Jorge Quintero) -___- yah that good I know Or maybe some Kaskade & Deadmua5 (move for me GTA remix) or Deadmau5 - Cthulhu dreams is more your style.

SO!! MMS
    MMS? Oh yes my good friend the Member management system a system if put into place could change how guilds are run for the better and good of all guild members.

Tired of members scamming/begging/ or even spamming in your guild? You kick em out but they can always come back:/
    To this I see a simple a reasonable thing to do and that is ban them. no? But what if that is not what is needed for the situation you are having. Then we look up the scary option and that's the blacklist feature (power abuse notice) this method should only be used in extreme situations not just to willy nilly shut someone up for this will ban them completely from ever joining the guild again on the email there banned on. This power should an I mean SHOULD ONLY be given to MASTERS OF GUILDS TO USE meaning simply it holds great power that needs to be used properly.

Now I already know that there will be a few bad apples that misuse this power but sadly that's where the member will have to decide if that guild was really working out to begin with. And yes both of these features would have there own list like your current mute list does where members can be removed and put on at anytime.

This blacklist feature is not truly needed though I just see it as maybe a better way for masters to control there guilds from constant bombardment from the same person making a new account over and over again.

NOW for the ban feature and I know you all love this one already. The ban feature is and has been long awaited and needed in the officer and master line of defense field for some time now. kicking someone 3 times and them just changing there name and coming back is hell to deal with. So why not ban them to stop the from coming back on that Acc to start with? This feature is needed and I mean NEEDED there are to many times I have heard from other guilds that they kicked a member for something bad and there invited back a day later by a random recruit.

(LOGS) so this one is also a maybe just like a the feature below this one but it would be a nice one to have as well of maybe beside one of the other features in this post. These LOGS could tell you when you get on log on for officers about who's being invited to the guild in a log like let's say mrs captain frank invites mark the scammer to the guild and mark is kicked and then frank invites him back again this log could quickly tell who's inviting who to said guild and the problem could be fixed this feature would work for both ranked officers none ranked officers and the owner of the guild. I'm on and ipad so I could see this feature being amazing for me so yah

And I see this as a maybe feature so I will only briefly talk about it and that's the officer ranks currently there is a member/recruit and lastly officer rank. With the plans I set in front of you all comes great power that will need to come with great responsibility so why not create a higher rank for officers? This rank would be pretty simple rank 2 officers could ban members and remove banned members from said list. This does not work the for blacklisted members though so that's why I only want it for masters of guilds for real problem situations not just and officer going off on someone. also this rank would help with new officers to the said control system so not to cause problem and so that the master could decide who they feel is better to hold said power in there guild. Lastly I would like to say I would be glad to maybe hear others feedback on my thoughts with this system.

(Note to the sts forums community and sts devs if they see this) So that's Basicly it for now I will maybe post some more thoughts out about the (MMS) like kick logs or something of that magnitude but yah. Il maybe talk about this system later but for now I want to see feedback from you all members officers owners of guilds mods admins devs so on so forth.And this does not simply just apply to pocket legends though I could see this in dark legends(DL) pocket legends(PL) star legends(SL) and maybe even arcane legends(AL) if needed. I know this is a lot to think about though so il leave it to you all to think about

And this was hell to write so I hope you all like it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingzila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It's really long, but I love your ideas! I agree that all of these features would be helpful. I'll make sure to add to your reputation when I'm next on my laptop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Yes, many games have these basic features. It would be a great addition, nicely worded and nice ideas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

All and all though I would just be happy if I saw the ban feature and recruitment log be put in. Those onces really would make a huge difference in how we all manage stuff in guilds. It would also help owners and officer on at nights where there's only one officer on feel a bit more in control of things then just knowing all they can do if something happens is kick the person and hope they don't come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

bump...this idea rocks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    bump...this idea rocks.
    Yah the ban and logs features would really help with guilds and make managing problems easier, needless to say most only care about a new cap though so I can see why it never got off the ground.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

It will probably take a while to make a quality cap, maybe this could be a little side project...pretty awesome idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

I love the idea, I hope that it has a chance of getting implemented.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post: