Thread: Guide: The Wheel Of LUCK!! Luck, Rerolls, Loot Drops Explained!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Pardon my ignorance Defamed, but how did you determine the distribution of the pie in charts 2 and 3?
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
    So reroll on original copper chest would be lets say silver, on silver would be gold .. Reroll on golden chest would be crate? My question was based on probability of getting eggs, or to put it that way, reroll on which original drop would result in me getting an egg?
    Reroll on copper = reroll on a 'common' rarity item.. You may get any rare item as its considered as 'higher' valued loot by the system. If you talk about eggs they fall under 'Legendary' category, your original drop most probably has to be an 'epic' item.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Nice guide!
    So, basically, each boss has a selected amount of loot and each time u reroll u get a higher item?
    That is actually kind of correct, as you see ALL bosses are able to drop Chests, Crates. When it comes to gear or eggs, only selected bosses drop those specific eggs or gear pieces. For example, you don't see Bloodhammer dropping a malison egg XD. Firesquid is dropped only by the boss at Elite Palm Rock Island.

So what I believe is, All bosses have access to drop chests and crates (even here, they have Elite vs Normal chests depending on the boss type and location since there are Banded, Warchests, etc) but specific gear is accessible only to a specific boss. It gets interesting, I have farmed Elite Bael II many times, he either drops Elite Golden Warchest or a Legendary gear. That shows he doesn't have access to crates (Didn't drop a crate when i farmed him 30-40 times when he was just released, i was on reroll). Gotta love STS devs XD

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
    Pardon my ignorance Defamed, but how did you determine the distribution of the pie in charts 2 and 3?
    It's just an example, read my Disclaimer in the original post. Those values may be close to real or way off, its just to give players an idea.

AL IGNs: Venom, Poison, Elite, Kill, Dude, Hawk, Jerk, Legend
    OaC Android AF IGNs: -Venom-, -Carnage-, -Dude-