Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
Great guide, and finally an answer to all those similar threads out there. Majority of this is well known to me, but 2 things I must ask, that are still not clear to me:

1- Do chests/crates fall under the same table with eggs? As I have read somewhere a while ago, if you would get a chests with an original drop, after a successful reroll you have a chance at crate/egg drop? True or not?

2- This question is more important to me, might consider it top priority to know at this moment: luck/combo/lepre amu DO NOT effect what you will get from chests and more important crates? True or not true? Cuz to my current knowledge, opening crates with luck/combo/lepre amu give you better chance at mythic/arcane loot. That's what I was told, not that I had much luck with few of my attempts, but again, would be nice knowing if this doesn't affect hits from crates/chests at all.. Have devs ever confirmed that?

Thanks in advance for answering, whoever find time to answer

Once again, nice guide. Respect.
Just look at where they go in your inventory. I think it's quite obvious they are in the same drop table. If they weren't then I think gold chests would be pink, not purple.