I have created a guild 1 week ago and have decided to post a thread on new rules and reasons i will promote people as recruiters or officers.

Rules

I have now decided to make sure all members are level 15 or higher so after a week I will remove members lv15 or below from the guild. Another new rule is that I will only promote guild members as recruiters when they reach lv30.

I will also only promote people as officers when they are lv30 but I will only do this when I need officers. There are currently no lv30 people yet but recruiters that are lv15 or above will stay as they are for now.

Also I will not allow begging in the guild or allow rude or offensive behaviour to our members but you can use the guild for trading purposes or for inviting people to help you.

I am aiming on this guild reaching in the top 50 best guilds so also keep working hard. And also I will occasionally do raffles with the guild for Cash prizes or items eg leprechaun pendants.

I will give a cash prize of 1k gold for the recruiter that recruits the 100th member of the guild.
And a 750 gold prize for whoever recruits the 125th member.

So plz have fun and join Dark Gamble For Lords and obey the rules.