Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Nice, Apollo, thanks for the input, it'd be valid except that I was already high up on ctf lb and climbing fast before touching #1. 14-18 hours a day. 7 days. (verify this with the current L16-17 twink vets) The only ones surpassing my kill rate were farmers.

Change is brought about through multiple ways, not just one. I'm not afraid to be the fall/bad guy if that's the role that's most needed to get things done around here, since I don't care much for the silly reputation game, and I prefer to do than just talk about people all day on forums/in game. When I talk it's about ideas, surpassing limits (search posts by my name - I'm consistent). U guys want results, I'll get my hands dirty if it'll give things a push. U guys just stay up on the shores, it's fine I understand it's not for everyone. At the end of the day it's just a game and heaps of roleplay. That's the beauty of it, the experimental element. Nothing personal

We are just a barest blip on the radar of life. And our experience in this game is the barest blip within that blip. There's no time for hate, not for me anyway. Who's to say what's really right and wrong, how do we know we're not all right. End of the day, I'm still gonna be able to thank every single person I've ever come into contact with from the bottom of ma heart, for being a part of the experience.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Origin; 08-16-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOrigin View Post
    Nice, Apollo, thanks for the input, it'd be valid except that I was already high up on ctf lb and climbing fast before touching #1. 14-18 hours a day. 7 days. The only ones surpassing my kill rate were farmers. Change is brought about through multiple ways, not just one. I'm not afraid to be the fall/bad guy if that's the role I need to play to get things done around here, since I don't care much for the silly reputation game, and I prefer to do than just talk. At the end of the day it's just a game and heaps of roleplay. Nothing personal
    It's still valid considering the previous spots were overcome by the need to satirize the system. I've been here for more than 3 years and I can tell you this: I've seen this act before, I've seen people try your attempt towards bringing a change to the leaderboards but honestly, nothing is and will ever be done about it. Take a look at PL's Pakayolo and his various other characters on leader boards. It's a statement.

So, due to that, your mission will not bring about any change. Thus, not only is it wasting your own time but it will also just take away spots from those who rightfully deserved it. In your effort to become #1 unfairly, you most likely pushed down the #25 and any other ranks down by 1 rank, correct?

Trust me, reputation is not what I care about anyways, which is why you'll see me take various approaches to different types of threads. Infact, not many in AL like me, except for my guild and former PL friends who like me for my personality & not because of what I post. You can ask them, I like to keep it small, which is why I am in a guild called "Average Joes" despite being invited by many of the top & popular guilds to join them. I did not ask for a reputation nor did I want one (especially after knowing the pains of dealing with it everyday).

You are correct. At the end of the day, it is just a game. So... why take a game and turn it into something more than that by farming for the #1 spot. That's not a game anymore, that's an informal job/work to be done as it constantly needs to be maintained.

Food for thought...
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-16-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Lmao @ this thread. This is when you know the next expansion needs to come. Everyone getting butthurt and arguing over the smallest things

smallest violin: Name:  tumblr_m3fiwaQhZO1r1z0ddo1_500.png
Views: 279
Size:  208.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    Lmao @ this thread. This is when you know the next expansion needs to come. Everyone getting butthurt and arguing over the smallest things

I think the uprise in leader-boards/banner related topics is because when the next expansion comes, the banners will be distributed accordingly. If I'm wrong, correct me, I don't mind!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post

Also the time when trolls arise.

But this issue is serious IMHO
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Hate to see an entertaining game has the potential of harming the social and relationships between people,simply fueled by our nature and thirst to compete.who is the real victim here if we dig deep.not that it matters to all but if it does what and who are we blaming?

The thread and his author was directing the query to dev.for expectation on such personal query i am wondering why a direct email is not being used.anyhow it might not be the intention of the author however i doubt why similar threads are open and again talking bout lb but with different words and titles?

Hope this would be the last new thread on lb atm looking at how the sentiment is now for the sake of all.i assure there are many posts written to discuss this and the same ppl has shared their insights and inputs.so we might wanna check and digest those before opening a new one with redundant goals.

I extend my sincere apologies to anyone that might be offended for my words.but i try to share my thoughts in ways i think is unbiased despite my personal interest.things lke this can easily be misleading.my onade post as an example.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Well I get where u're coming from Apollo. Some factual flaws there - too much to get into. If one's looking for the facts they'll find it. I hear the "nothing can be done" line a lot, a common refrain really, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that - imho it's a defeatist attitude, in any life situation stepping on a few toes is inevitable.. doesn't mean u don't move.

Plus I don't think I'm doing anything special or different, it's precisely because I believe #1 on the lb is nothing special or different that I would take the spot in this manner. *laughs* In the meantime, those who put too much emphasis on it have time to think about their priorities. I'll leave u to wrap ur heads around that one. Anyhow I'm done with this distraction, will go do my stuff now. If u need anything I prefer the good old email system - easier to keep track of the many little projects I have going on at any given point. Thanks again
    Last edited by Origin; 08-16-2013 at 08:16 PM. Reason: chocolate chip cookies & a swig of cider

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

"Hey you suck! But man this smiley face makes everything fine. Don't hate me man, in smiling don't you see?"

._.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

We didnt know that #1 are farmin or not because many players played hard to go in Leaderboards and somebody playing pvp while farming.
    I Hope will have Leaderboards for twinks. Twinks are the one who erase all people on leaderboards. Twinks killing noobs 3-10(Twinks), but the level 31 Killing the full mythic armors and Weapons in pvp so. 31 is hard not easy. Level 10 below are easy to kill noobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I laugh at these threads.

Reputable people (famous and infamous alike) are all defending their reputation. It seems the opposing sides each have shovels and lots of dirt to dump.

No worries though. True skill does not need publicity, true ambition needs publicity.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Limsy you win. I'm w/e you say I am.
    I can't win vs a yapping donkey that only talks and never listens.

I'm also asking you one final time before I report you.

WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU IGNORING ME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU FARMED YOUR MAX FORUM REPUTATION IN UNDER A MONTHS TIME

I should be the one asking.
    Why are you evading my Question?
    are you yolo?
    But it seems its realy clear. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

this is such a dumb thread and complaint

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Time for this thread to be closed up.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: