Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOrigin View Post
    Nice, Apollo, thanks for the input, it'd be valid except that I was already high up on ctf lb and climbing fast before touching #1. 14-18 hours a day. 7 days. The only ones surpassing my kill rate were farmers. Change is brought about through multiple ways, not just one. I'm not afraid to be the fall/bad guy if that's the role I need to play to get things done around here, since I don't care much for the silly reputation game, and I prefer to do than just talk. At the end of the day it's just a game and heaps of roleplay. Nothing personal
    It's still valid considering the previous spots were overcome by the need to satirize the system. I've been here for more than 3 years and I can tell you this: I've seen this act before, I've seen people try your attempt towards bringing a change to the leaderboards but honestly, nothing is and will ever be done about it. Take a look at PL's Pakayolo and his various other characters on leader boards. It's a statement.

So, due to that, your mission will not bring about any change. Thus, not only is it wasting your own time but it will also just take away spots from those who rightfully deserved it. In your effort to become #1 unfairly, you most likely pushed down the #25 and any other ranks down by 1 rank, correct?

Trust me, reputation is not what I care about anyways, which is why you'll see me take various approaches to different types of threads. Infact, not many in AL like me, except for my guild and former PL friends who like me for my personality & not because of what I post. You can ask them, I like to keep it small, which is why I am in a guild called "Average Joes" despite being invited by many of the top & popular guilds to join them. I did not ask for a reputation nor did I want one (especially after knowing the pains of dealing with it everyday).

You are correct. At the end of the day, it is just a game. So... why take a game and turn it into something more than that by farming for the #1 spot. That's not a game anymore, that's an informal job/work to be done as it constantly needs to be maintained.

Food for thought...
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-16-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List