Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Another sad thing is alot of people on here are speaking out purely based on their personal grudge for that player.
    As a fair person they shouldn't take any bias' on this issue and look at it for what it really is.

The fact is this user seems to be "farming" again something no one expects people to do at end game.
    btw haligali i got that l15 staff for sale if you want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Oh hey gundam? :O Ain't lonely in an island anymore?

Oh come on, let's not forget the past shall we? Ask people around and they'll tell you that the current number 2 farmed himself, and that's a period. No, vengence did not get banned because of farming, it's for the reason that his "farming" method was so "out of the world" which I'm guessing was possible through botting. Sts never banned kill farmers, and that's a fact.

Again, the end does not justify the means. I could farm myself up, and guess what? I choose not to just because it's a highly unethical move and unfair for the real players out there. The screenshot not only proves that he can play, but just outright gave his true identity (forum user who posted that)
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

why you saying #2, arent you the owner of yolo toon? lol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Oh hey gundam? :O Ain't lonely in an island anymore?

Oh come on, let's not forget the past shall we? Ask people around and they'll tell you that the current number 2 farmed himself, and that's a period. No, vengence did not get banned because of farming, it's for the reason that his "farming" method was so "out of the world" which I'm guessing was possible through botting. Sts never banned kill farmers, and that's a fact.

Again, the end does not justify the means. I could farm myself up, and guess what? I choose not to just because it's a highly unethical move and unfair for the real players out there. The screenshot not only proves that he can play, but just outright gave his true identity (forum user who posted that)
    Limsy you want to start a war with me on here? Where's the proof that i'm this and that and where's the proof that #2 farmed.
    Many of us here can provide leaderboard screenshots of the #1 with timestamps showing the excessive farming within a short period of time. You guys clearly got a personal grudge on the #2 and can't speak more than your made up accusations

Btw I suggest you not escalate this issue further b/c many of my close circle friends are annoyed at the fact that you achieved max forum rank within a few months when these people took 3-5 years to do that.
    All it takes is for people to view your old posts and see the same half dozen users thank them over and over again on meaningless posts.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 08-16-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Trueoriigons all i hear was.
    "I admit I kill farmed"

You think its funny to ruin everyones chances? You call us ego, but what do you call blocking 1st spot? Chivalry? No, that is egoism.
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 08-16-2013 at 10:00 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

You sure that there's no proof that the second placer farmed? Are you even here during season 2? If not, then that's a laughable comment you got there. The second placer farmed and competed the previous rank 1 (banned as of now) during the season two. Oh and please, stop hiding in that forum account, I know who you are ^.^ same moves, same moves just like before

"The end does not justify the means" Even if the second placer could actually pvp, the thing is he's the same rotting banana with the rank one. Both farmed, therefore both evil! huehuehue

Back on topic : Peace to all fair gamers out there.

This pic shows nth, just trash talk towards yolo i guess. It was long game probably, since all kills are high, n i know this kind of games, n i don't see any farming anywhere, that pic just showes normal long game, with a lil bit of trash talk at the end. Even xkilllerjoyx said he joined half game, and he got 62 kills at half game, so if he was there all time he would have more kills. This is not evidence

I seen its bout identity, my apology.
    Last edited by Hinataa; 08-16-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: seen what u said!

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Trueoriigons all i hear was.
    "I admit I kill farmed"

You think its funny to ruin everyones chnaces? You call us ego, but what to you call blocking 1st spot? Chivalry? No, that is egoism.
    Some farmers stay low key and don't cause trouble while others like the #1 right now comes into endgame and boasts how she can farm "x thousand kills an hour"
    That'a a big FU in the face for us endgamers no matter which way you look at it.

I got the screenshots of everything if it's needed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
    This pic shows nth, just trash talk towards yolo i guess. It was long game probably, since all kills are high, n i know this kind of games, n i don't see any farming anywhere, that pic just showes normal long game, with a lil bit of trash talk at the end. Even xkilllerjoyx said he joined half game, and he got 62 kills at half game, so if he was there all time he would have more kills. This is not evidence

what i see in the photo seems to prove that yolo gundam and the topic starter is just one person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Oh okay, why don't we all do that, true inspires me to do it.lets just all do that, n compete in who is better at self farming? Come on...... she worked hard to get those devices she is playing on, because she neeeds like 5 devices, unless she paid noobs, then again she worked hard for gold, not for those kills. Ofc its not against rules, but those ppl who do that don't deserve place between all those who actually worked hard in pvp. Its just.... unfair

Right, you got that spot on. I even protested way back on how they don't take action against these farmers, but I guess it's just how it is. I tell you lady, back when these farmers were not doing their dirty things, I pvpd whole day long. It's gratifying seeing my name on top knowing that my fellow contenders were also trying their best to go for the top spot (others simply play the game without minding their spot). Trust me, I did 1k kills in this particular day and hell I was exhausted! I played even with my manicure fresh and even skipped jogging just because I was having fun with pvp.

Then these players started appearing and of course I was devastated! It's like everything I've put into the game went futile but time went and I learned to ignore the heartache (awww part here) and simply went about playing pvp solely for fun!

If you'll ask me if I want these people banned, I'll say no. As one dev puts it "the system will always be abused" and that's what we are seeing now, so I really feel these people cannot be punished by breaking rules when there's not even a rule existing to start with. Strip off their rewards? I am not sure, but let's just all work hard to get up there! Thanksies!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    what i see in the photo seems to prove that yolo gundam and the topic starter is just one person.
    Read again my post Cero.

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Limsy you want to start a war with me on here? Where's the proof that i'm this and that and where's the proof that #2 farmed.
    Many of us here can provide leaderboard screenshots of the #1 with timestamps showing the excessive farming within a short period of time. You guys clearly got a personal grudge on the #2 and can't speak more than your made up accusations

Btw I suggest you not escalate this issue further b/c many of my close circle friends are annoyed at the fact that you achieved max forum rank within a few months when these people took 3-5 years to do that.
    All it takes is for people to view your old posts and see the same half dozen users thank them over and over again on meaningless posts.
    O.O Yolo told me he and Love werent the same person. Love indicated it was the same person. I am confused @_@

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

@ cero what if what you said is true
    you're saying this problem becomes invalid just because I STARTED IT?

and I would've start this myself b/c there's nothing to hide on this issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Right, you got that spot on. I even protested way back on how they don't take action against these farmers, but I guess it's just how it is. I tell you lady, back when these farmers were not doing their dirty things, I pvpd whole day long. It's gratifying seeing my name on top knowing that my fellow contenders were also trying their best to go for the top spot (others simply play the game without minding their spot). Trust me, I did 1k kills in this particular day and hell I was exhausted! I played even with my manicure fresh and even skipped jogging just because I was having fun with pvp.

Then these players started appearing and of course I was devastated! It's like everything I've put into the game went futile but time went and I learned to ignore the heartache (awww part here) and simply went about playing pvp solely for fun!

If you'll ask me if I want these people banned, I'll say no. As one dev puts it "the system will always be abused" and that's what we are seeing now, so I really feel these people cannot be punished by breaking rules when there's not even a rule existing to start with. Strip off their rewards? I am not sure, but let's just all work hard to get up there! Thanksies!
    and if you asked me I say yes.
    Ban everyone who farmed
    then ban people farming forum rep
    ban all the known scammers while they're at it
    Time to instil some fear and set a fine example for the rest of the community.

Trust me this type of action plan does work and is implemented across many successfull MMO's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I wish u all can do that, beat them, i know u can if she played hows supposed to. But u will be pissed when u push her down, n she comes bak with 1k kills in 1hr. Yes u can do it in 1 day, but in 1hr?

Look im not even close to that board, i just wish fairness for all, n what she is doing isn't fair to anyone.

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Read again my post Cero.
    i understand your post, im just saying what i see on the topic starter, yolo and gundam's connection.

@ cero what if what you said is true
    you're saying this problem becomes invalid just because I STARTED IT?

and I would've start this myself b/c there's nothing to hide on this issue.
    what if?
    then why not make it clear.
    are you yolo toon or not?
    cos how the topic starter starts this points down to how you react on this thread.
    lets say that if that the topic starter is yolo,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

What limsy and cero are posting is rather irrelevant now as they're clearly targeting the OP of this thread, and going off topic which has NOTHING to do with this issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I am carefree like a fairy, I came here for peace not war, LOVE not hate

Do you really think talking from a third person's point of view would get you all cleared and get the higher grounds? Come on you know you're the current second placer.

pm yolo for quick trade
    L25 Squid 125.2 DPS, 30 Int/15 Dex - 1.1m a/w - sold

L25 Charward Rod of Assault 117.2 DPS 30Int/15 Dex - 1.3m a/w - SOLD

pm love/yolo or post
    Last edited by Limsi; 08-16-2013 at 10:09 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

What limsy and cero are posting is rather irrelevant now as they're clearly targeting the OP of this thread, and going off topic which has NOTHING to do with this issue.
    hey answer the question?
    yolo or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

i understand your post, im just saying what i see on the topic starter, yolo and gundam's connection.

what if?
    cos how the topic starter starts this points down to how you react on this thread.
    Cero are you forgetting i'm a contender on Love?
    or are you saying i'm a big farmer on Love too and I don't deserve my close to 40k kills on there?

I react this way to every wrong-doing thread and you should as well instead you're just picking out a player over a personal grudge you seem to have with them.
    Make a new thread and support farming and stop spamming this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

what if?
    You might want to consider that.

Love and Yolo cannot play at the same time. Yolo told me him an Love pvped yesterday.

That Love could be defending a person who does not want to be seen or noticed.

But

Love could be denying it because Yolo is him.

And

Yolo talks a lot different than Love.