Thread: blackstar!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default blackstar!

Last night I hosted a blackstar race and the winners received gold,pinks or vanities
    Tonight I will host another event and anyone in the blackstar can compete,yesterday all of blackstar competed funniest thing ever is seeing a whole flock of friends compete with nothing on lmao
    But anyways I was thinkin of hosting maybe a ctf freezetag and the rules are simple if u die u stay down and the last one standing wins!
    But I need your help deciding if it should be any class or same class vs each other I was thinkin all commandoes so it would be a long battle were everyone stood a fighting chance to win!
    But anywho leave ur thoughts and ideas on a contest or game that you would think would be fun for everyone to play and please explain your game and rules and remember this is not only a phoenix event anyone can participate!

And also be looking for phoenix party he will be hosting events too for prizes this is to bring suma the fun back so be sure to be on the lookout in blackstars tonight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You're welcome for the idea. Also, let me remind you, having all commando would not be fair for everyone, as not everyone has a commando. Buuuuuut, maybe host a couple different contests like this. One for each class. That way everyone has a fighting chance and can enjoy the contest equally instead of being left out cuz they decided not to choose that class. Also, keep in mind, new players that don't have an endgame toon built up. It's always good to show new players how much fun we can be. That will help from losing even more people leaving SL. Well, I'll ponder over some other stuff, as well! ^^ <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This sounds like a great idea, I wasn't there for the first one but I'm sure it was awsome, and it would bring some life back to this game