Thread: Foxs and CTF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Angry Foxs and CTF

What are foxs allowed to use there dash power while running the flag?? Thats seems unbalanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I think you ment why not what but any who I partly agree partly not. Why I agree is that this enable the opposing to team to move the flag very rapidly. However, this is a nice perk for the fix because there attacks are very underpowered. I think this balances them out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Underpowered attacks but they can get in close and kill...I've seen many good foxes kill an enemy before they can buff or ms
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Vs a fox/rhino you just need to know how to defend against it. I have a decent rhino and when a team doesnt know how to defend against me the match ends quiite quickly. But when they defend well i need to take out my ryno muscles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The dash can also backfire too, because if enemies are in range it won't let you dash away but instead you will be forced to dash into the enemy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by powerlevelz View Post
    What are foxs allowed to use there dash power while running the flag?? Thats seems unbalanced.
    Because if they couldn't they would be missing two skills while flagging which is a very unfair handicap especially considering it's not the case for the other classes.

JJ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You need 20 ping and fast fingers to be pro fox. This means only americans can play fox well in pvp because in other parts of world your ping is lowest at 100, usually 200-300.

But can someone please explain why I cant use my other dash skill without targeting someone in range? Many other foxes can double leap around map so fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThePvpTwink
    Underpowered attacks but they can get in close and kill...I've seen many good foxes kill an enemy before they can buff or ms
    Wrong. Foxs' attacks arent underpowered, they're actually a lot more competent than what people think. Only problem with foxes is that they are by far the most squishiest class as they have the weakest defensive buff of all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dummeh
    The dash can also backfire too, because if enemies are in range it won't let you dash away but instead you will be forced to dash into the enemy.
    If you know your class well, this should happen very rarely. Just quickly switch your target to something that's outside your 8m range before dashing.

Quote Originally Posted by finnman
    But can someone please explain why I cant use my other dash skill without targeting someone in range? Many other foxes can double leap around map so fast.
    Are you referring to rabid bite? It has a bug when ranked at 2-9 that prevents you from dashing if your target is outside your 8m range. Just respec and leave it at rank 1.
    Last edited by Gragorak; 08-19-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.