Thread: Level 2 Of my Pirate Campaign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cool Level 2 Of my Pirate Campaign

This is the boss fight for level 2 of the Pirate Campaign I’m in the process of making. Enjoy.

Kelistal the Sorceress

She, like the other boss’s is confronted on a small desert island got to by walking in shallow water. Around the outside of the island are 7 pirates wielding staves. They are spread out so that besides the first pull of 2 pirates, the party is able to pull them individually.

1. The second the last one of them dies; the party has to run to edge of the island to avoid a tornado of water which appears next to the altar. The tornado is in the form of a blue avian scream and has the range of shattering scream. Any one hit gets hit for 30 hp every second and is frozen to the spot for 8 seconds. Kelistal spawns in the tornado which lasts 5 seconds.
    2. For the first phase Kelistal wields her water staff which consists of a long black pole and at the end of it is an open skeletal hand holding a cup which constantly has trickles of water coming out of it. The staff hits for an average of 150 and hits targets behind the target hit for ½.
    3. Once she is brought to 2/3 hp she casts a mana shield and summons a water elemental. The elemental hits as hard as a mini boss but has double the hp. If the party attacks Kelistal when the elemental is there it enrages dealing twice the damage for 15 seconds. When it dies the party has 10 seconds do as much damage to the mana shield as possible before she summons another water elemental. It should take the average group 3 elementals before they get her shields down.
    4. Once her shields are down the party can do damage to Kelistal’s hp directly. Since she no longer has any mana to cast elementals and she has a small health pool which has already been depleted 1/3 she should fall easily in the 10 seconds.

The party have a chance of acquiring the following loot:

Kelistal’s Water Staff: (Does AOE splash effect damage and has a chance of hit of casting 2 water bolts instead of one)
    <Don’t know Keepers Staff stats so don’t not what im upgrading from>

Pirates Pulsing Vest of the Spiritualist: (Similar to the wraith armour but in blue tones and more wavey.)
    10 int, 8 m/s, 6 h/s, 4% crit, 2% hit, 18 armor,
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice work again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cheers, What Boss should I do next? Crossbow, Cutlass , Spear or shield?
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just saying the water staff was my idea...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cross bow sounds good