Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The PL Community as a Whole Today

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    I'm pretty sure a Bank has to report to someone how much money they have so they can ensure proper insurance coverage and get special borrowing rates to make deals with.
    Well duh, there must also b guys who can see the player rates in STG, the point was that it isn't public info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eddison Sukansingh View Post
    By 2015 I reckon I would have all the glyph blade steel to craft my glyph set so bring on the long wait, I welcome it.lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Good luck. Nuri wasn't that farmable before and they've fix it.. That I'm happy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doodlebeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Erm ... PLZ remind me r we here to join our voices as one or kill each others with words ? May I PLZ suggest u to make n other Thread if u have different opinion ?
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Well duh, there must also b guys who can see the player rates in STG, the point was that it isn't public info.
    yes, only because STS chooses not to answer those questions, but it's readily available, i presume. The point of the previous comment was to imply that it's some sort of super secret or highly confidential information. I dont think it is. Games can advertise that they have over XXX amount of players in the community, making it the largest MMO in the world, for example. number of customers is not as highly confidential. Geez, McDonald's posts their customers served # on their store signs. STS can easily promote how many players they have in each game, but they wont, i guess.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well said strike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

There used to be a thing that said how many ppl were online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyviviane View Post
    Erm ... PLZ remind me r we here to join our voices as one or kill each others with words ? May I PLZ suggest u to make n other Thread if u have different opinion ?
    We are here to voice our opinion and some may oppose to what others think but that's life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    We are here to voice our opinion and some may oppose to what others think but that's life.
    I k r tat why my suggestion ...! Lol
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Very nice thread, we love to communicate when opinions are presented like this. A couple of things to consider:

We built PL, it has our hearts and souls in it. Many of the NPCs are named after our family (my kids are in there too). We love this game as much, if not more than you do. It is, quite literally, our baby.

When you generalize your discontent by saying: "Everyone feel this way" it loses some impact. We get that you may feel this way, and that several people may feel this way, but there is a concept known as the "vocal minority". We hear and respect you, but you don't speak for everyone.

When you demand answers, and get an answer that you don't like, please don't be angry at us for our honesty. I told you there is no cap on PL's horizon because I don't want to lead you on. This is not disrespectful towards you. This is not a unique situation for Spacetime. Every game has its fans, and those fans want THEIR games to be expanded. But we have 10x the number of players in AL that we do in PL. And we hope to have more in our Battle games.

When you threaten to leave if we don't do something, or if we announce a new game, your feedback loses impact as well. We are a company trying to survive in an extremely unstable and challenging environment. We will continue to announce new games. We will also look for ways to continue to support the games we have out now.

All companies need to grow to survive, especially in Mobile. If we did NOT take the path we are on, than you would not have ANY of these games to play, because we would surely be out of business.

So we will continue to run these games that we all love so much, and we will continue to try and fix things you don't like and expand on the things that you do. And we will continue to bring you new things so that we can continue running the older things.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best,

- g
    Gary, pretty soon you're going to have an automated response for these threads. Instead of simply stating why things are the way they are, you should communicate in a constructive manner, perhaps create a thread in which you take feedback from players and compile a list of small and easy to implement features/fixes which are highly demanded. Having a smaller player base in one of your titles is no excuse for neglecting it, if you've got a group of cattle and one seems to produce more milk than the others would you begin feeding the other cattle less? I won't threaten to leave Pl if nothing is done, it's simply not that easy, but I will continue ranting about it in game and getting a bad taste in my mouth whenever I run into those bugs.
    Last edited by OvigorothO; 08-21-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    What I'm posting is directly quoted from loyal players/customers of PL. You guys are an awesome community, I know you all try hard to respectfully share your thoughts. I gathered up some relatively significant quotes that had some impact to our community in terms of how we feel and adjust to different situations. Hope you enjoy...

ShadowStar - We ( PL community ) have been loyal to you, StG, some for a year, some 2, some from the beginning!
    Long ago, I hear people's problems used to be answered alot!
    Thank you guys so much. My intention was that any name I have included should feel as if they have nothing to worry about - the people I mentioned I consider leaders in the PL community , and you should truly feel no harm with me posting what you have mentioned.

However, if anyone has any issues with them, feel free to PM me and I'll remove yours. Thanks.

Just try to not to be disrespectful in any way towards STS. I just needed some sort of thread to represent how the entire community feels - a way in which we can all connect. Do I expect STS to do something about this? Of course not, we must respect their roadmap for their other games and what they have planned. PL is just the least of their concerns, and that's alright. It's the process of business and life.
    How is Shadowstar a leader in the community? -.-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Justg- like i said before, if you are not going to update this game anymore, at least fix pvp balance and provide a way for new players to get vanity bonuses. With this, you create unlimited revenue without even ever having to update the game again.

If we have no choice but to stay at a stand still for level increase, then please make this game as fun as it was during the sewer times when pvp was balanced and fun. I think you will find less complaining and more satisfied people. A majority of people are simply upset because of the lack of balance in this game.

Yes we accept that this game will not be updated for a long time. But can you please at the very least fix the game at the current state it is in right now so that it will be fun, pleasurable, and balanced while we wait for the next update to come however long it will be.

Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this post justg.

-seminole

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seminole For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Not________ View Post
    Every post he has made shows how much he cares about PL and the community - in my eyes, he's always wanted to be part of something bigger, and this community gives it to him.

And goody for you on making a whole new account just to bash on him >.>

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

This^^ well said. Lay off my boy shadow
    Edit: @ semi, please explain how a pvp fix will create a unlimited revenue?
    Last edited by Oldcoot; 08-21-2013 at 08:47 PM.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Every post he has made shows how much he cares about PL and the community - in my eyes, he's always wanted to be part of something bigger, and this community gives it to him.

And goody for you on making a whole new account just to bash on him >.>
    Wonder who this guy is..
    Edit: I mean dat Not guy :O not ghost ofc.
    And thanks Oldcoot and ghost

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All I see is Shadow making stupid posts. And trying to boost his post count -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

No ,that's me
    Last edited by Oldcoot; 08-21-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I consider someone like him a leader because of his passion and willingness to learn and help. At least he doesn't hide behind an alternate forum account just to troll or put others down.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

All I see is Shadow making stupid posts. And trying to boost his post count -.-
    Don't try to turn an important thread into a soapbox for your unwanted opinions in order to flame safely behind alt. acc.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Shadow is a good kid trying to find his place in the community. He is sweet, comical and loves making friends. I've never seen him negative towards anyone in game. He is always willing to join in anything going on and always there when others need help.

Not:
    Please stop hiding behind a new account to troll him. I'm actually curious if you can even compare to his kindness.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default The PL Community as a Whole Today

I remember when it showed how many players were online idk why they removed it.