Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Hello G.Thank you for making this thread.There are alot things and stuffs that I will list in this post.

1.The prize of 5th Daily Blessing.First all I know that the plat prize was been removed because some player exploit those reward.Thus far,I suggest bring back the reward plat and make the plat prize only available on one character/toons only.For example,I got nine character/toons.And my Daily Blessing was on 5th.So I was on first toons and my prize will be plat.The one plat prize will be random on all toons in one account.So in other toons, the prize will be either vanity hats or elixir combo.I love to see the plat reward comeback because its help me alot if the offer on NativeX and TrialPay does not work.The plat prize increase in scale like this.First 5th Daily Blessing were 2 plat.The next 5th prize will be 4 plats.And next is 6 plats,8 plats and 10 plats.The limit of prize plat is 10 plats.After thats,the count will be reset and it will back to 2 plats.If the player do not took the 5th like the second 5th Daily Blessing which is the plat prize was 4 plat,the count of plat prize will be reset@back to 2 plat/first 5th Daily Blessing reward.If Dev do not like those scale,then its will be 1,2,3,4,5 plats.I love to see the plat prize back on PL.

2.The merge PvP room like 76 on 35 games etc.And procs on Elite 76 Weapon,Bow give lava proc damage in PvE,Boulder give stomp proc like bear stomp skill proc in PvE.Also give some buff like Damage,Critical and HP regen.Branch give more support buff like increase HP,HP regen,Mana Regen,Damage,Armor etc.I hope there a procs on elite 76 weapon.And nerf the damage and critical of Elite bow because its too OP in PvP.The damage can remain same as the current now in PvE.

3.The Forgotten Bow Damage on PvP should be lower but in PvE it is same as Forgotten Bow now.The damage and dodge should be nerf only in PvP but not in PvE.It is come in handy when figth PvE boss.And also nerf the skill rank, damage scythe and raise the HP,Armor,and Hit Percentage on bear because it is too low on endgames pvp.I like the savage set give more Hit Percentage.

Hehehe.Sorry for my bad grammar.I still learn English as my secondary language .I hope those on my list will be fixed/implant in next patch.Love the community of PL.

Sincerely,
    ~Ozu
    Last edited by Ks_Leon; 08-24-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1) Balance out Forgotten bows in levels: 10-49
    2) Make Rhino and Fox competitors in Player Vs. Player.
    3) Make End game Player Vs. Player balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Thanks for the reply G, hope we get a nice update soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ks_Leon View Post

1.The prize of 5th Daily Blessing.First all I know that the plat prize was been removed because some player exploit those reward.Thus far,I suggest bring back the reward plat and make the plat prize only available on one character/toons only.For example,I got nine character/toons.And my Daily Blessing was on 5th.So I was on first toons and my prize will be plat.The one plat prize will be random on all toons in one account.So in other toons, the prize will be either vanity hats or elixir combo.I love to see the plat reward comeback because its help me alot if the offer on NativeX and TrialPay does not work.The plat prize increase in scale like this.First 5th Daily Blessing were 2 plat.The next 5th prize will be 4 plats.And next is 6 plats,8 plats and 10 plats.The limit of prize plat is 10 plats.After thats,the count will be reset and it will back to 2 plats.If the player do not took the 5th like the second 5th Daily Blessing which is the plat prize was 4 plat,the count of plat prize will be reset@back to 2 plat/first 5th Daily Blessing reward.If Dev do not like those scale,then its will be 1,2,3,4,5 plats.I love to see the plat prize back on PL.
    +111111111111, nice one

please bring back plat rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks again for your time G.

What if u make a new big quest awarded with the new sets u r doing?

The total ammount of quest is 213 now, could u (easily) make a new big one with all of em?
    I mean, we should do all quests in order to get a new item (like the 71 elites), maybe 3-5 different ones.
    Not sure how much work would it take, but u already have the quests and items....

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Wow cool ideas guys!

Here is my top 3 ideas :

1) Nerf EndGame PvP. How?
    SOLUTION :
    *for birds, make the blinding skill being able to get cleared by healings + crash the savage sets dodging powers (war birds don't need skills), lower elite bow damage, don't need their dodge, Because it's the only way for dex bird to survive. Maybe lower a bit blast damage.. But nothing more. Really not. Or it would be underpowered.
    *Fox are said to be "bad" in PvP/ctf. However, at end game, when you know how to play it, it is truly decent. You might add some seconds to his defense buff, but not too much because it would make it way OP. Also, fix their skills.. (The stuff with a skill permitting to dash if it is lvl1 only ruins its whole combo.)
    *For Rhino, maybe change a skill and make it AOE damage. Maybe the stunting yellow one looking like a thunder ? Because if rhino fights 3 vs 1 he can be sure to die without killing anyone. It needs another AOE skill I think
    *For mages, lower the damage of sets to avoid oneshots.
    *For bears, nerf the DPS (to avoid dex bears to auto kill everyone), and lower dodge, or lower damage. Indeed, bears are right now nukers, tanks, flag holder, protecters, and debuffers. They actually do everything lol.

*Generally, if you cant lower damage of all sets, add much HP : 5 (or even 6) additional hp per lvl (makes +25 hp (+30) than lvl1 at lvl5, +50 hp (+60) than lvl1 at lvl10, [...], +5x76=380hp (+6x76= 456) than lvl1 at lvl76) That would make birds with 800 hp, mage with 700 and bear with 1100, rhino 800, and fox 800. Would avoid one shots and full dodge fights. Would rebalance all classes.

2) Fix the bugs! :
    * The PvP/ctf Kiting bug. If you walk back, bows and birds skills can hit you 15-16m, while you can't hit them.
    * The Fox and Rhino Teleporting bug! Who has never seen that one? A fox stops moving, and you see ur hp disappearing, and right after, you see the fox crossing walls and taking flags which was at 50m from him.. Fix that pls

3) The last one. 2 ideas are "ex aequo" .. So ill make a top3' and top 3'' :/
    3') Nerf Halloween+Xmas stuff.
    *POSITIVE POINTS : wont be Must-Have-Items anymore, will b able to survive without.
    *NEGATIVE POINTS : - Many merchs are gonna suicide.
    - Could be fixed with the Addtional-HP/lvl that I evoked supra.

The following idea is gonna be HATED and flamed by whole PL lol. Here it goes :
    3'')Disable Vanities, and Vanity Bonuses sets in PvP/ctf (founder, dragons, elite rings, elite crafted rings.)
    *POSITIVE POINTS : - WAY more fair, less dodge, less stats, less OP.
    - Rhino and Fox lvl61-76 don't feel apart anymore.
    *NEGATIVE POINTS: - many many many people are gonna rage..

_________

Here It is .. Feel free to tell me what you think about them .. I might edit if some better ideas come out

Cya
    Last edited by Chickenrunnn; 08-24-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chickenrunnn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I would say keep dragon rings but not elite rings to make that post perfect lol but thats my opinion

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

@Crim: I'm not so sure pvp going by 1-/2+ would go so well. Maybe they could change it by removing that thing where the game drops into a lower level game instead of their own game? Because as some people do twink 37/38/40, they would see much less people, as 37/38 people join 35 games, and 40 people (my rhino included) join 35-40 games.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo
    Maybe just a few damage stronger than the 2011 Duckfoot. At most 10.
    Actually, it should be weaker by 10 damage or so considering the proc is way more powerful than the WF weapons. That way, there's a healthy balance to choose and a better variety of playstyles.
    Blind proc isn't "way more powerful" than stun and freeze proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn
    3'')Disable Vanities, and Vanity Bonuses sets in PvP/ctf (founder, dragons, elite rings, elite crafted rings.)
    Good idea, except that dragon rings should have effect in pvp IMO, as they are acquirable by anyone.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

1) Exponential increases in stats. For example leveling 1 to level 2 increases by 2 health but a level 75 to 76 increases by 50.
    2) Balance damage and range: I have no idea how to do this but I will think of a viable way to change it and post on this again.
    3) Things that take no skill should be capped: dodge at 20%, crit at 20%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

1. Nerf Forgotten Bows, ruin low lv pvp
    2. Barrier at front of ctf spawn room. only team red can go into team reds spawn. once outside cant go back in. (To avoid running to a safe area)
    3. No more lv 9 skills blast shot is ridiculous. More like level 7 skills if u can

Thanks for asking the players/forumers for recommendations
    Last edited by Peanutbritle; 08-24-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    Blind proc isn't "way more powerful" than stun and freeze proc.

Good idea, except that dragon rings should have effect in pvp IMO, as they are acquirable by anyone.
    I think the rings should stay too, a lot of people spend real money to cap and get these rings just to have for pvp fights.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn
    *NEGATIVE POINTS : - Many merchs are gonna suicide. I think that this isn't really a huge deal, its happened before. Dragon vanity, 56 glyph, why not fbows too?

The following idea is gonna be HATED and flamed by whole PL lol. Here it goes :
    *POSITIVE POINTS : - WAY more fair, less dodge, less stats, less OP.
    - Rhino and Fox lvl61-76 don't feel apart anymore.
    *NEGATIVE POINTS: - many many many people are gonna rage.. I'd be one to rage also D: This is a good way to think of "fair," but I think that the guys/gals that worked for the elite rings/dragon rings (like me) are there to disagree. You being one of them, you'd be completely fine if your CoP, Gratitude shield, MFA, etc. all became worthless? And the other guys like me who got the gold for the dragon set, it would sort of be terrible to have 500 plat and 1m gold go down the hole because StS decided to get rid of all the stats. I know tons of people who got the rings just for the stats, and it'd be terrible.

_________

Here It is .. Feel free to tell me what you think about them .. I might edit if some better ideas come out

Cya
    Answers in bold, just my two cents :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. The title bug
    2. The daily blessing bug
    3. The multi tap confirm trade bug

thanks for making this thread

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    @Crim: I'm not so sure pvp going by 1-/2+ would go so well. Maybe they could change it by removing that thing where the game drops into a lower level game instead of their own game? Because as some people do twink 37/38/40, they would see much less people, as 37/38 people join 35 games, and 40 people (my rhino included) join 35-40 games.
    Maybe yo see much less people because high levels are joining those games. (40 in 35, 32 in 27, etc.) By lowering the levels, people are forced to actually learn PvP and not farm lower levels. This would fix both the "high level rusher" issues and the "merging" issue.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

How about a league system... (Too much work?)

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Only want one thing. Balance the game like you guys did at 45 cap. Yeah, another post about PvP, because it's the worst thing in the game right now. Nerf damage...a lot...As well as buffs. Raise health and mana pools like before. Take out luck factors such as dodge and crit, have buffs only (at least mostly) effect stats that don't rely off of a percentage. Between one shots and the crazy dodge, any chimp with an iPhone can be the next Dollo.

Short and sweet.
    Last edited by KingFu; 08-24-2013 at 01:20 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    Pls consider the lv 76 fiery int set stats.
    yea the stats r underpowered compared to str n dex sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    yea the stats r underpowered compared to str n dex sets.
    It only has less dodge... An int mages hits 400 on my pure str rhino :/

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    It only has less dodge... An int mages hits 400 on my pure str rhino :/
    Rhino should not be meant for killing, it should be for tanking (taking damage) and support. If you're rhino isn't full STR there's a problem, because I tank without any real hassle on my Rhino.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: