Thread: JungleGold's Signature Shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Hi Jungle,

I by no means know exactly how to apply for one of these signature things you do, but this will be me trying!

Name:  JungleGold.png
Views: 300
Size:  518.4 KB
    This is the image I would like to use, I had a friend take it so my avatar was bigger (so the resolution once u scaled it down is still good idk anything about photos) but if that poses an issue just let me know. Also, I was hoping to have my avatar on the left with my name "Walie" to the right of it extending across the signature. Another question I have is whether you would be able to make the lettering of my name a clear white feel, almost like your own sig but white.

Also, I really want a whispy blue background with the sparkles in the background that come off of the lv 85 sets. I'm sorry if I am being too specific, whatever you make will be awesome I just had some ideas XD.

Also, is your ign JungleGold? Was just curious for the buying-from-cs thing xD!

EDIT: Bought your thing in C.S.
    Last edited by Congeniality; 03-14-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Hi Jungle,

I by no means know exactly how to apply for one of these signature things you do, but this will be me trying!

Name:  JungleGold.png
Views: 300
Size:  518.4 KB
    This is the image I would like to use, I had a friend take it so my avatar was bigger (so the resolution once u scaled it down is still good idk anything about photos) but if that poses an issue just let me know. Also, I was hoping to have my avatar on the left with my name "Walie" to the right of it extending across the signature. Another question I have is whether you would be able to make the lettering of my name a clear white feel, almost like your own sig but white.

Also, I really want a whispy blue background with the sparkles in the background that come off of the lv 85 sets. I'm sorry if I am being too specific, whatever you make will be awesome I just had some ideas XD.

Also, is your ign JungleGold? Was just curious for the buying-from-cs thing xD!
    I'll send you a P.M

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk