Thread: <SUPREME POWER HOUSE> New Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default <SUPREME POWER HOUSE> New Guild

SUPREME POWER HOUSE

Brand new fresh guild consisting of close real life friends looking to expand hoping to make a fun and friendly environment for all players. We are all pretty new to the game, only been playing for a couple weeks now but have plenty of mmo rpg experience such as shadow bane, world of warcraft, guild wars, rift, and dark fall.

Seeing how we are all lvl 20+ right now our main focus is to level to cap, farm for elite gear and eventually make a name for ourselves in the PvP world. We are all PvP oriented gamers and find that most fun in games like Arcane Legends but that won't stop us from recruiting players that like to farm.

If you don't mind playing with fun, chill, people and are interested in helping our family grow please don't hesitate to PM me in game (killamadzilla)

.. I also just purchased the shadow hall so we can all have a spot to kick it and chill

Requirements

- Lvl 20+ or higher, unless you have a positive KDR or planning to PvP with a low level twink
    - Higher level players MUST have a positive KDR.
    - Aiming to recruit players 18+ and over but can make an exception if you're mature.
    - We are an english speaking guild, so please speak english in guild chat.
    - Make yourself known meaning don't be shy to ask questions or talk to us in the chat
    - Please no begging for gear and gold, were new so were farming and getting gear for ourselves
    - If you're trying to sell an item in the guild, prices must be lower then the auction house

As of right now its fairly easy to be promoted to a recruiter or an officer. If you're in your 20's but have been playing with us theres a good chance you'll get it if we trust you and are loyal to us. Lvl 34+ players will have an advantage though seeing how they've played the game longer and probably have more experience in the game.

I will be making a guild forum within the next couple days, i'm wanting to organize and get everything settled in. So right now if you are interested in helping us out please msg me in game or respond back to this thread.

Thank you for taking time to read this, If you're looking for a guild I hope we can be the right home for you. I'll see you guys in-game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Need some more active loyal members

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Good Luck to your new guild.

Enjoy and have fun.

Acba, Level 41 Warrior - Guild Master @ Exclusive Limited Edition
    Actfast, Level 41 Rogue - Officer @ University Of Kraag
    Shazbolt, Level 41 Sorcerer - Officer @ University Of Kraag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you.

looking for a lot more active members and officers, guild rules are the same as every other guild.

level requirement is 28+

please msg killamadzilla or sheebacheeba in game or reply back to this thread.