Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Got 70+ level 31 legendary gear to give away, about 500k gold or so, a lep pendant and a glacian egg to give away.

Post something so I can include you in the draw. It can be why you deserve it, what you've done for the community, how you are unique, why you aren't just a typical baddie, etc. you don't even have to post a reason if you don't feel like it. Remember, the key is to be sincere, not make up a ton of bs that I can see through right away.

I'll read through all the responses and probably do a few random draws to give away the stuff, but if your post is amazing I'll give you one of the prizes. I'll probably give out stuff in a week or so, will wait for some quality posts.

edit: forgot to mention that i have a lep pendant to give away as well
    Last edited by jabu69; 08-30-2013 at 10:51 AM.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to jabu69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Take a screen of glacian egg in Your inventory and You have best contestant here XD

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

I am unique because....

I did not write my threads and posts because I wanted a shield (referring to the Goa Shield in PL) or title or anything else as reward heck I even joined the Forums after both have been shut down,
    I started foruming because of the joy of helping people and the every days fun which always cracks me up here,

Since I started foruming I made LOTS of friends here, even people whom I wouldn't dare to talk with in-game, heck I even realized many people are even worshiping my threads!

I admit the forums became a part of my life (< gosh sounds that awkward), but I LOVE it!

I don't believe in Karma, but take me as example, I'm always happy and more than satisfied when I noticed I successfully helped some one with anything, be it an advice on an issue or simply with my threads.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

No Pics No Posts :P I need proof u got them stuffs XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Me me me!!

If I win the Glacian, I would sell it. Why sell an arcane egg you may ask? To buy another arcane egg: HJ or Samael, it would help me great in pvp (I wont forget to feed it, promise! )

Im in NO WAY rich, I had to earn everything twice due to a scam - I never saw it coming, I told people how to avoid scams but I just waltzed into one. I lost 60m+in items that day, but I didnt lose all hope. I merched my way to what I am now. Then I promised myself a goal:To make 10m in 25days, well it doesnt look like my goal is going to be successful as I didnt make it anywhere near but Im still going

I dont have a sob story to share like everyone else. But I'll share something about my pvp life. In Season 1 and 2, I started to collect twink gears (advised by Love aka Gundamsone) L15/16, I had over 70 weapons, armours, ring etc. I made my rogue L16 and was ready for the PVP update. As soon as the update hit, I started pvping. I pvp atleast 2hours a day (atm about 5 hrs a day). I twinked at L16. In january, endgamers didnt hate twinks because most endgamers were on Pvp lbs instead of twinks, I was an officer in a good guild [Arcane Fellowship, one of the best guilds back then] but there were not many twinks in there. Then my guild retired and I left to join my friends guild Ecstasy. The guild was a great pvp experience but it lacked one PVP aspect: You couldnt kill guildmates. I look back now and feel angry that I ever followed a rule like that, but hey, my friends made me happy back then.

The most important things I learnt as a rogue pvper:
    - Timing: time youre heals and attacks especially pierce
    - Decisiveness: Use your mana effectively and make your build according to how you play
    - Teamwork: ALWAYS regroup. I like running off to take people on 1v1 but if youre not geared, stay with your team.
    - Preserve mana against warriors.
    - Wait out the 2 seconds of invulnerability of mage shield and HoR
    - Range
    - Assassination / Blind spots
    - Damage isnt anything if you dont have mana
    - Agility: You need to fire off arrows fast and always kite.
    - Dont ignore the 5% battery pop up on your phone LOL

Then one day, I was pmd by a friend: Aereostar. He asked me if he wanted to borrow my founder set to take a few pics. I was refraining because I lent items before but never got them back. I didnt give him the set. He quit because of that :/. He had depression issues and I was unaware, I tried to talk him out of it but he gave me his gears and quit. I felt so bad for that, he finally asked me to lend him the set before quitting. I gave it and he returned it. He still talks to me when he pops in, but from that day, I vowed to get to know my virtual friends better. Some were just using me but my true friends are the ones I talk to today still. Long story short, now I know my friends better because of Aereostar, thank you.

The actual PvP experience in twinking is: The fights are long meaning you cant just 3 shot others, you have to be decisive and I found that in my favour. I excelled in twink pvp, beat every single twink that I was faced with 1v1. I tried to teach other L16 twinks like CTF/Aimednuke and Lethalkill/Theshemale. They soon became very agile and decisive pvpers, they were the best along with a few others. After i taught some people, I created a guild: Flawless. I recruited people with potential, skill and knowledge. This guild easily dominated L16. Mvpvp (twink guild) then started a "war" and they recruit warriors and twinks. Flawless were beaten by them sometimes due to them having 5 warrior teams, but we still dominated. I took a 2 day break, then found out members started leaving, soon the whole guild became apart and I didnt want the guild to be hunted when we were at our weakest, so I disbanded it. I was being hunted/ganged at sight by Mvpvp members, this was really out of hand so I quit L16. I knew I was still the best L16 rogue (sounds cocky, I know).

So I moved on to L21 twinking, I liked it because it was the same as L16 but there were more friends. Theshemale and CTF moved to L21 with me, we soon became the best L21s around.

Then I was influenced to come to L31. On double xp weekend (in july), I levelled my main to 31. My friend CTF was super rich at that time, he lent me a mythic set (worth 25m at that time) and I found out that endgame is the place for me. Now after 1.5 months of endgaming, I am becoming better and better. I can take on pros in 1v1 and beat a lot, shows how my twinking skills help me at L31.

Thank you to all of these twinks (all were originally twinks):
    Ctf/aimednuke
    Lethalkill/theshemale
    Gorzigy/opportunist
    Exist/primate
    Aereostar
    Flameshadow
    Frostshadow
    Gameplays twink
    Twinkleton
    Trueorigin
    Vengefulvixen/defamed
    Punishment
    Pockiie
    Inigo
    Applejaqs
    Avshow
    Eldarkling
    Marrypoppins
    Blighty

Moral is: Pick your friends wisely, dont get pressured to do anything and most of all, dont be afraid to try new things ingame. Hope yall learn something out of this post. Anyways, this post became too long but your glacian is mine!

Ign ~ Bless
    Last edited by Bless; 08-30-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Credits to Iady

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not a person to write long message and... i aren't just a typical baddie because i am a top class baddie :P

nah, just kidding. haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

During my 9 months of arcane legends i have gained tons and tons of friends
    I always gave away stuff for poor guys in the game first i was aiming to be with the top and
    This extreme guilds but i discovered that im wrong 2 things you peopel should know
    1. Arcane legends is a game so have fun and join a guild where they're always
    Joking
    2. Your true treasure isnt your gold its your friends

Be nice , be cool and play thats my motto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I deserve glacian egg coz I have opened 20crates nd never got glacian or mythic item
    Spraypaint - lvl 81

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I need a Glacian because i dont have enough money or plat to buy and i dont think i will ever have enough...
    It will help me a lot in pve and pve....In pvp im like 5 kills/70 deaths and i think Glacian will buff my stats
    Last edited by Alexdamacus; 08-30-2013 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

KK now its my turn.

My name is Kacper, but Arcane Legend and Spacetimestudios Community knows me as Deadroth... Why that name? I played Morrowind.. And There was crocodile-human monster called Daedroth (or Deadroth XD) Thats why i Picked up Deadroth name... I Know it is bornig... XD

I started play AL on 24.12.2012, when i got my tablet XD Now its crushed... So i bought new one

My first guild i joined was <Crit Happens> for 5 days..

Then i left and Joined <Rage of Mages> In which i was roughly 2,5 month. In This guild i was Officer, who tried to always refresh Their awesome thread by my drawings XD and sucky jokes XD I enjoyed Their 'knowledge games' and contests. In this guild i felt i am really needed to be, cause there is soo many good pepole.

Third guild i joined was <Epitome of Silentkill> Currently i am working here as main designer, i do arts, maintenacin Their best thread, and Doing fabulous sigs in Artfactory to them. (Check it out by clickin my sig)

Name:  ART.png
Views: 2854
Size:  240.5 KB

I sacrifice every second of my wacation to help EoS and RoM as much as i can. I am doin sig, maintanin thread, making artworks and do forum stuff. I try also to help Them both in-game like help in contests, tournaments, giving stuff ect.
    In Al i made a lot of great friends and met a lot of great, and kind pepole.. I still do my best to them.

I give them tips how to be better, how to make better sigs, im helping pepole on forums, in game and in real life. Cause the one, who helps will earn help too. I met, helped, and still help many pepole, but i know i am not finest in AL... I would be glad if someone like You help me to become one of finests

This is some of my friends in-game:

Cassadeepope, Ladydice, Guitardude, Abrai, Vorenusnpullo, Pizzasalad, Ruzada, Demonassa, Smoller-Relloms, Emmacheese & Joncheese, Ghost, Alhuntrazeck, Zegost, Yashh, Carmany, Paulsebi, Leyskettle, Aziiii, Applepiie, Orangekahel, Darqueangel, Ipredator, Ucasaci, Beuefres, Divinehawks, Davidleee, Poopingpee, Samdegreat, Avaree, Meecah, Falmear, Vaffy, Chiyuk, Cheeeezecake, Jennavice, Castellanna, Laveen, Outlawlegend, Xcs, Agrippal, Uziscata, Elmare, Makmag, Alfai, Juicymango, Drgrimmy, Mysticaleagle, Sammokddadd, Alrisaia, Zuzeq, Apollo, Energizeric, Linkincena, Krearaw, Delphina, Snackie, Noisykillar, Leoakre, Henryxii, Stingxray, Jimmychong, Asterox & Safiras, Almeerah, Cero, Haligali, Rasi, Hinataaaaaaa, Inkredble, Wolfthebad, Oldmurda, Braverock, Igameplayl, Zuzeq, Photomac, Wowsome, Drinksnapple, Estherfan, Sheener, Samuraisoul, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Xeapon, Onestrikedead, Trokor, Thren, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Defamed, Keyou, Sinarea, Addictz, Wooooohooooo, Limsyoker, Greendiamond, Drakko, Ladylunaix, Bloodcoatface, Trueorigins, Timewizard, Juaki, Pandamoni, Mjolnir, Calmedfear, Kuragasi, Lightxaver, Sibos, Improve ect...

I always take part in STS Insiders, but luck isn't fair to me... Hope this will change in this awesome contest

I appreciate all sig contests, in which i take part and i am winning some also.

I won AL Scavenger hunt also This was one of my best succeses.. I would be glad if doom smile to me again

Thats why i deserve price. Be a good man and show Your mercy to the forumer, who do his best to others. One for all. All for one! Do it for my crushed.. poor tablet.. Doing sigs is my way to make some money... Im tryin.. Maybe the eye of doom covered me with at last favorable gaze? Will someone bring poor sigmaker to his greatness? We will see...

Art and AL Is important to me, i do my best bo be as good as i can in them... Win in this awesome competition would help me get my dreams about AL... It would be huge relief to me, if someone, like You Jabu, shown me his kindness...

I would be the happiest man under sun if i get main price..

I am not a someone.. Who can give milions to others.. Cause i havent got milions... But i give them my all heart...
    Im try to be best to others, and others try to be best to me. But how You will react bro?

If You wanna You can view my shop by clickin signature.

I wanna to answer Your questions too

Q: Why i deserve glacian?
    A: Cause i do my best to others

Q: What i do to others?
    A: I do my best to others, forum stuff, in game stuff and much more

Q: Why am I unique?
    A: All players are unique in some ways, but the friends, sigs and artworks i have are totally unique ,
    that makes me original and totally diffrent from other forumers and players.

Q: Why I am not just a typical baddie?
    A: Cause all typical baddies are pvp-ing and i am sigmaking

Glacian eggs don't grow on trees, and hens don't hatch them, so it would be cool if i get one from that contest XD
    It is preety hard to find it ha? XD

My motto is "A friend is person, who knows everything about you, but still loves You " true friends won't leave You in need, and always help You.

The second motto is "A thing what deserves to do it, deserves also to do it good", bungling against pepole is one of most awful things to do, if someone wanna to do somethin to others, he should do it good

The third, and motto is "You can't go far with your hate, but you can go too far", hate is the most awful thing i saw, and pepole who hate others because of their goods or friends would never know what is real love.

I would like to thank to pepole who i know also:

~ Rage of Mages members!
    ~ Epitome of Silentkill members!
    ~ Crit Happens members!
    ~ Chivalrous Union members!
    ~ All friends i have in AL and in RL
    ~ To You Jabu for awesome contest

I don't use the excuses, i joined contest, cause i help pepole as much as i can,
    and glacian egg would be huge reward for all my efforts.

If i win that would be a miracle, but miracles exist do they ?
    To increase my odds i will buy luck elixir and i will equip my Lep pendant I cant wait for scores!

If i will get glacian my dreams about AL will fullfill, and i can buy my myth 3-set for ma mage Or i will open, use and name it by Your name Jabu.

That prize would be an ultimate energy drink to me, which will give me even more power and strength to help pepole.

At the 18.09 (18th september) are my birthday Please. Make me best great suprise in my life

If i will get money i will keep gathering them

Good luck to all
    _________
    Deadroth
    Last edited by Deadroth; 09-14-2013 at 08:02 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

interesting to see that people want to see proof before even considering writing a post. oh well, awful community is awful

proof uploaded on OP

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jabu69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Ok so this wont be a sob story like everyone else and im going to tell you an honest opinion that speaks for everyone.

No matter how rich someone is, they will always crave more. Both in a game and real life. The poor will always want the same thing too so thats where a mixture of the rich and poor comes together to try and win this contest. Im most definitely part of the poor in arcane legends, but that factor shouldn't be something to be considered in picking. So here is my entry, a ticket to enter into one of my mind's craving

May the odds be ever in your favor!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

im not a man with big words
    if i get a price then....

i will smile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello im mariozz in game after the new expansion im 25 sorcer in the game and for me friend is all , ineed glacian for 2 my friend because a promise than i have one arcane egg divise price in 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default hey

Well im broke so anything to a newer player helps but there are lots of other new ppl it looks like so i wont be surprised if i dont get anything, posting with hopes tho. Thanks
    Kaliath - Level 36 Rogue
    Maedroth - Level 20 Sorcerer
    Xanderox - Level 11 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't think I deserve it, after all I don't know you, I did nothing for you, but I could if we were friends, because my friends know I'm always there in need.
    I arrived in AL Community May 2013, that's pretty recent, but since I visit quite often the forum, I get an acknowledge of the game, which help me helping other, it's not that much but that's what I can do, so I do it. I'm not a typical baddie, I'm not even a baddie ( if baddie mean bad guy lol, or bad boy ), I'm pretty kind, willing to laugh and make people laugh, that's not a big deal but this is how I do it, and it works well.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Now, I will probably not win the draw, but I might as well enter.

I am a recent AL player, who left to come on Pocket Legends. Now I've capped there, I'm going to devote more time to Arcane Legends.

I first started my toon way back a while ago, and I am a level 24, currently working through Nordr.

I have always been a fan of the game way since I started, back in Brackenridge. It's been a fun, unique experience I will take with me throughout the game.

I started getting more involved in the forums, and now I have capped I can give more time for AL.

So, I joined several guilds, and met some amazing people who helped me through some campaigns, and I am now in a great guild.

I would love to win a draw for this contest because I feel that it would be a nice addition to my game. I would love to win this.

I am starting to love this game because if the social aspect. The social aspect of the game is really good, as it's nice to join a guild and make new friends in the game, especially people you haven't ever seen before. It's a lovely feeling chatting to people and knowing that there will always be people to talk and play with!

My IGN is Skeletonlord.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hahahaha....

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

IGN: Gluttony
    For my time with the STG (formerly STS) community I have settled into the niche of guidemaker. It started with my pictorial of the reputation system, followed by achievement compendium up for DL, then I went back to my roots with an AL quest and pet guide comprised entirely of text. Each guide has been kept up-to-date and maintained regularly with formatting changes occurring frequently. I have also tried to listen to users/players and make additions, subtraction or revisions to help it flow better. Interestingly enough 3 of the 4 are stickies, which I just found out myself after I thought I lost my pet guide but it's just been relocated.

Most recently I acknowledging the issues players were having in game and taking a L1 toon all the way to the Realm of Shadows in order to pinpoint exactly the bare minimum necessary to gain access to the new campaign. Plenty seemed frustrated so I was just hoping to keep some players around a bit longer since I heard rage quit after rage quit over this new powerlevel prevention.

If by some miracle I did win, it would actually go back into the community as well since I would open the egg and begin listing Glacian's progress per level in the arcane damage/critical section. I doubt I will ever get my hands on an arcane egg any other way since I don't have any plans to open locked crates nor do I have the capacity to amass the wealth necessary to obtain one.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you find someone who is just plain lucky or worthy of your graciousness. GL everyone!

*puts on Leprechaun Pendant*
    Last edited by Gluttony; 08-30-2013 at 07:17 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I like marshmallow.

My IGN: Marshi (Mage), Xhu (Warrior) | Click here to see my signature artworks.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marshmallow For This Useful Post: