Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

IGN: Gluttony
    For my time with the STG (formerly STS) community I have settled into the niche of guidemaker. It started with my pictorial of the reputation system, followed by achievement compendium up for DL, then I went back to my roots with an AL quest and pet guide comprised entirely of text. Each guide has been kept up-to-date and maintained regularly with formatting changes occurring frequently. I have also tried to listen to users/players and make additions, subtraction or revisions to help it flow better. Interestingly enough 3 of the 4 are stickies, which I just found out myself after I thought I lost my pet guide but it's just been relocated.

Most recently I acknowledging the issues players were having in game and taking a L1 toon all the way to the Realm of Shadows in order to pinpoint exactly the bare minimum necessary to gain access to the new campaign. Plenty seemed frustrated so I was just hoping to keep some players around a bit longer since I heard rage quit after rage quit over this new powerlevel prevention.

If by some miracle I did win, it would actually go back into the community as well since I would open the egg and begin listing Glacian's progress per level in the arcane damage/critical section. I doubt I will ever get my hands on an arcane egg any other way since I don't have any plans to open locked crates nor do I have the capacity to amass the wealth necessary to obtain one.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you find someone who is just plain lucky or worthy of your graciousness. GL everyone!

*puts on Leprechaun Pendant*
    Last edited by Gluttony; 08-30-2013 at 07:17 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post: