Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I wish i can get that glacian egg to clear my debts of my good friends who turned into my enemies and get back my mythic items which i sold. I don't need that pet but need really a lot amount of money to repay my debts and leave AL so that I can't be any problem to anyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I hope i get the glacian egg to start a guild that help the people who
    Got scammed because i know how much it hurts to be scammed
    and i hope for once in my life to get at least a 1 mythical item so
    I play pvp and join parties without being the noob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

forgot to mention that the contest will run for probably a week or so, and also added a lep pendant in there for good measure. so you can enter for that if you like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I hope I get an item because of my dedication. I started as a warrior (called Osabeive) reached lvl 30 then i found myself wanting to be a mage so I deleted my warrior and started again. Am now a lvl 33 mage also called Osabevie and am enjoying myself much more than before. Have recently discovered the fourmns and hope to continue enjoying myself. The egg/anything would really help especially with elite bosses as they are very hard at the moment. And it would help with my newish pvp experience(s). Have tried to help my guildies when i can as they have helped me alot and I give away my extra eggs when I can. (Also I said please lols)

IGN: Osabevie
    Last edited by Osabevie; 08-31-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: I killed the Shuyal boss YaY so i edited him out of post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Well, I don't really need the items, but would be greatly appreciated because its fun helping out friends.

I would sell the egg instantly, buy my friends some stuff, and give the rest away since I'm pretty happy because if it wasn't for my friends( Cero, Javiermadriz) I would have never have gotten a mythic set.

It's fine if there are some "more quality posts" above me, but if it weren't for them, I would have never gotten my mythic set.

Thanks for reading! ~ Jupiter.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'll be sincere. I don't have much money. I don't do anything in the community. I help some people out but I'm mostly being the one helped out by others. I just want the glacian egg or the pinks or gold. It's a desire not a need. Selfishness and greed. So I would want it but then again it would be for my own good, so yeah. That's all.
    If you decide to give it to me my IGN is Deadlyhaste.
    Last edited by xkoolwillx; 08-30-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

To be honest, I don't think I deserve a Glacian egg, nor anything else truthfully.

I am not special in any way, though I suppose I am honest and generous - which I guess could be viewed a special.

My skills in the game are probably above average, though again, nothing elite, nor memorable. I doubt that many are even aware of my noob Rogue running around and killing things - but I would bet that the random PUGs I join are grateful to have me around.

I attempt to give back to the community when I am able, either giving away gear and gold, contributing to contests and writing up guides and helpful posts, because I was a noob once (actually still am), but receiving help from random people made me happy so I am just trying to pay it forward.

I've never owned a Mythic, let alone an Arcane, so that would certainly be a sweet treat - but at the end of the day, it is the relationships that I have in the game which are more important than the gear I own.

I am simply posting a response in the off chance I am the lucky random post that wins, but I would prefer that you keep your own hard earned items. There have been so many that quit and liquidated their inventory, only to return a few weeks later, regretting their hasty decision to leave.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Look,we should vote who will win the egg!If i had to vote,the chosen one would be my bud,GoodSyntax.
    If that isnt enough,I can quit from this giveaway,and that just for you to know how much i want Kali to win this egg.

You know what?Let's all help Kali win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexdamacus View Post
    Look,we should vote who will win the egg!If i had to vote,the chosen one would be my bud,GoodSyntax.
    If that isnt enough,I can quit from this giveaway,and that just for you to know how much i want Kali to win this egg.

You know what?Let's all help Kali win!
    I'm humbled by the support :-)

I have no expectation to win, and chances are that if I do somehow get lucky, I'd probably just end up giving it away to someone that I feel is more deserving that me. There are a great many players that are richer, smarter, better and nicer that I am, so, like I said, I don't expect to win anything.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bro,there isnt a player in this game that deserves this egg more than you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am a player that just wants to have fun like everyone else and comment on awesome forum posts xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope i'll win the glacian not because i deserve it but because It will make me and my warrior very happy

Ign : Bukopie
    Last edited by tommy4414; 08-30-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

IGN: Terrainrob

I am a player of the game.
    I am a blogger.
    I am not the best.
    Nor the worst.

I am a writer.
    I am a viewer.
    I am not a bystander.
    Nor a leader.

Writing this I sit and say.
    Will you give this prize away?
    For I am a player of the game.
    And you are the same.

I am not here to brag or boast.
    I am not here to grab for greed.
    I am about at the end.
    For I am a Legend.

Still don't know how to poetry. And by Legends, I mean a play with words since the game is called Arcane Legends. It's not supposed to be narcissistic in any way.
    Last edited by Roberto077; 09-01-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Thren (its her ign) would like to enter but she was banned on the forums so I am posting for her. The attached meme is her entry. She won one of the "Twins Of Avalon" forum contests with her guild friend (his ign is Bat) after she was banned.

Oh and she said she hopes it gets a few good laughs as an entry! I lol'd at it too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never win something interesting. Few days ago I lost all my items because i pissed off my brother and he give all to my friend Cutielove(she too don't have luck). It was 2 month of hard working. I don't expect winning but what I can say? I can say just please... My nick in game is Mageheal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

ign: Umbras
    hey ... one thing.. im not gonna make this long thow .
    A Week ago i got scammed for all my mythics except my ring and bow. I sold these two just to get back amor and helm. i quitted the game a week ago just becuz i was so mad and depressed and lost all i was playing for ... but now im back.
    If u think i lie just ask for proof with a pm.
    Thank u

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Just entering this contest for fun. I don't think I deserve anything as I'm just your average player. But hey, why not?

IGN: Fake
    Last edited by Reunegade; 08-31-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

This is the best contest ever!!
    Hmm I'm unique for having the coolest name in AL and I deserve the glacian egg for all the hard work I've done. I've never bought plat but have a mythic helm and armor.

Igm:Ninjasmurf (really hope I win )

I ALSO HELP NOOBS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Ign:: Instanthumor
    I am really grateful and appreciative to u for creating these kinds of events jabu.
    I am currently a lvl 33 warrior with no mythics/arcane.
    I use the champion armor set because it was cheap and it was decent
    I really think I should receive this amazing glacian egg because seriously, my dream and goal of Al was to obtain a glacian from day one when it first came out.
    I say I will deserve this glacian because I help my fellow guildmates and friends everyday if they need help with pvp/pve or even if they need a tank for any reason.
    Owning a glacian would help me out so much and make life really easier for me
    As of right now, in-game, I am financially broke, you can ask anyone that knows me...I thoght a good way to make some easy cash was to buy locked crates before the expansion and sell them after expansion for I thought that alot of players would want to loot the new arcane staff, but the value of locked crates hasnt changed a bit as of right now.
    I have worked hard as a player since the middle of season two, but for some reason, I was never lucky...even if I were to get luck elixir, I probably rerolled maybe once out of every three times I got an elixir.
    And when I do get locked, I always give them out to my friends or guildmates who probably had more use for it then I ever would have.
    Now to wrap this up, I would be'out of this world' grateful towards you if I had received your priceless glacian, BUT I wouldnt mind if you found someone here that would have better use for it.than I would.
    Any free item from anyone would do great for me but I would appreciate that glacian of yours
    Once again, I am very grateful of your deeds for without a doubt, you are one of those one in a billion people, for I have never seen a player give out such a valuable item.
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by Instanthumor; 09-06-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

cool post