Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-08-30 Content Update (128893)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Speaking for myself...what gets me in a raging and ranting mood is when a change is so off the wall bad that with a little foresight u guys should have known what everyone's reaction would be. How did u think dropping people's damage by 20 would be received? Months ago I saw that bonechill bows had only 4 less damage than mythic bows. Everyone saw that. U guys went out of ur way to say specifically that mythic ARMOR and HELM would be upgradeable. u made no mention of the bow. Based on that information I decided the mythic bows weren't worth the investment and decided to try to get the armor and helm. Others decided they were worth the investment. Months later u guys decide, "we'll, u chose poorly...enjoy this nerf!" all because people with mythic bows complained. They complained even tho they knew the stats of both the mythic and bonechill bows at the time of purchase.
    True, Robert, but also they stated that mythic items would last for two campaigns. Knowing this, I used some logic. Obviously, the mythic bows can't be the ones to get nerfed, so something had to be... (bone chill).

That's why I chose the mythic bow. D:
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Live and work at Singapore with wife. But literally born in the Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

>I think Rougues had been falsely believe the true stats of the bonechil bows. If STS truly mistakenly overbuffed the legendary bows(bonechil), then everything is okay. Only that mistakes gives people(rougues) false belief.
    > If truly the intended stats of bonechil is the stats we have now, season 4 rougues will thrive their best to get those mythic bows coz they see significant advantage of the mythic bows. Bad thing, we were made believe that bonechil is only 4 damage behind the mythic bows.
    >I see it is reasonable enough that STS just made mistake of the bonechil bows not the mythic bows. Arcane hammer have significant gap on dmage next to the best legendary hammer, Sorcerer gun also have a significant damage gap next to the best legendary gun. And by that,the rougue also must have it.So the 4 damage gap of bonechil(best legendary bow) against the mythic bow is not SUFFICIENT ENOUGH to JUSTIFY the mythic bow to be called MYTHIC and stand its life-span to 2 expansions more.
    > So i think, its a major fault to begin with on the stats of the bonechil bow since then.
    > Im always for and with the rougue,but,just stating my opinion on this.
    Last edited by kharmel; 08-31-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    PL= Trumkae-Enchantress / SL= Kharmel-Commando / Karmhel-Operative / DL=Kharmel / Ghostrike / Bloodyheaven

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kharmel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dagger is for dps. Bow is for damage if you dont know.tsk. r u using rouge? Or just joining the issue. Lol