Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Kronos Divine 2013>

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Wow, nice posts, Non-KW
    Wth, u guys want me to post Rem's post again?
    Heres the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem
    My list of reported posts is a mile long because the drama, flaming, trolling, and arguing has gotten out of control here. If the guild thread drama doesn't stop I will have to shut the threads down. I don't want to do that... I love you guys and your guilds. Guild threads are where everyone can gather and chat and hang out with each other. It's supposed to be a GOOD thing!

To Kronos Warlord Members: Please do not antagonize, argue, or feed any "fires." In or out of your thread. I know it can be frustrating when someone comes into "your house" to insult your guild or guild members, and the instinct is to fight back. Take action simply by reporting the post and letting the mods take care of it.

To NON Kronos Warlord Members: This is the Kronos Warlord thread. Bottom line. Guild drama, guild wars etc. will happen. Many times that's part of the fun. But do not bring the drama here. Ultimately, the forums are for fun. They're a way to chat and hangout with fellow members and enjoy yourselves. Keep that in mind whenever you are making posts. To make posts that are intentionally hurtful, insulting, or encourage negativity of any kind is against the ToS and terms for infraction or even bans.

Please please PLEASE clean it up so the Kronos Warlord thread can keep on running.

Thanks a bunch,
    Remiem
    Now, to the NON-Kronos Warlord, delete your posts right now! Your posts only troll or flame..

Last post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry I wouldn't post here if I don't see lies about us
    LADY SASSY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh well goodluck... btw u saying eliminated us is a big big joke We Fighting lots of guild not only one guild... dont be so proud bcoz we up in 12...we r not only guild up in tht lvl... ( 10guild vs 1guild) is fun... Thanks AllName:  uploadfromtaptalk1399575039930.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  46.3 KB

Sent from my ST21i using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omg noob? come 3 vs 3 now win award: delete char ? your guild just afraid. we always win you just say liar forum because l am not login,

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qav View Post
    Omg noob? come 3 vs 3 now win award: delete char ? your guild just afraid. we always win you just say liar forum because l am not login,
    *sigh* All u do in this thread just flame.

Delete those post now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    *sigh* All u do in this thread just flame.

Delete those post now.
    Just let them do what they want..its not your problem f they start to flame the thread,you dont have a lvl 10 twink so dont interfere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Erm How Can You Eliminate Latinos/Boss When They are 12-15 (Focused on 13) They WWill Crush You

LvL 13 Pro Rouge Twink Officer @Next Gen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thejulien View Post
    Erm How Can You Eliminate Latinos/Boss When They are 12-15 (Focused on 13) They WWill Crush You
    haha umm, no eliminated tags on those guild yet.. anyway have fun playing with our 12s
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just giving u some info..
    ET crushed KD in season 4 when they were lvl 7n 8..
    Then KD leveled up n running away to 10 n 12 to avoid us..
    Last edited by Gunzlinger; 05-16-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlinger View Post
    Just giving u some info..
    ET crushed KD in season 4 when they were lvl 7n 8..
    Then KD leveled up n running away to 10 n 12 to avoid us..
    fyi, we were never 7-8 we were 10 from the start <Ascendancy X> was our first guild. ET tried 10-11 but its too much for em so they went back down and no ET entered 10-11 since then.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 05-16-2014 at 09:14 AM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Lol we first met when aizen, sugar and yourself epicr in the guild corruption. ET eliminated it so then Ascendancy X was born and once again Et crushed them and then you all levelled to 10/11 and now 12 with Kronos Divine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybow View Post
    Lol we first met when aizen, sugar and yourself epicr in the guild corruption. ET eliminated it so then Ascendancy X was born and once again Et crushed them and then you all levelled to 10/11 and now 12 with Kronos Divine.

Nice theory, but these guys mainly plays lvl 10-12 and so as their guild. Know them since The Sanctuary guild exist, I was part of it together with sugar and epicr guild was our ally (forgot their guild). After that, corruption/ascendancy x/kronos emerge. Don't tell me they delevel themselves then go back to 10/11 AGAIN since you "eliminated" them as what you're saying? The ONLY possible reason is that perhaps you encountered some of their toons that carries their guild. I even play together with some kronos member in level 3 bracket but that doesn't mean that they are already mainly play in that level.

Reality is ET can never eliminate corruption/ascendancy x/kronos due to level gap and can never win in fair match. Let say level 8-10 bracket, I bet all I can here are complains "OMG high levels"

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    fyi, we were never 7-8 we were 10 from the start <Ascendancy X> was our first guild. ET tried 10-11 but its too much for em so they went back down and no ET entered 10-11 since then.
    Turn the pages of history and look for players like avshow, judgement/punishment and many more. . Ask them if et never played lvl 10. If u want more Infos then refer : first friendly guild war between Mythic twinks and elite twinks. U will get most of ur answers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think Kronos is a weak guild, since they lvled up many times from 10-11, 11-12 or maybe 8-9-10 guild before (now mainly 12)
    A strong twink "guild" or "player" never lvls up as they will stay and own pvp . Lvl up means run from the previous competition.
    Common excuse : lvl up to farm higher lvl -->lmao
    Only my personal opinion no hatred. Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riptank View Post
    Nice theory, but these guys mainly plays lvl 10-12 and so as their guild. Know them since The Sanctuary guild exist, I was part of it together with sugar and epicr guild was our ally (forgot their guild). After that, corruption/ascendancy x/kronos emerge. Don't tell me they delevel themselves then go back to 10/11 AGAIN since you "eliminated" them as what you're saying? The ONLY possible reason is that perhaps you encountered some of their toons that carries their guild. I even play together with some kronos member in level 3 bracket but that doesn't mean that they are already mainly play in that level.

Reality is ET can never eliminate corruption/ascendancy x/kronos due to level gap and can never win in fair match. Let say level 8-10 bracket, I bet all I can here are complains "OMG high levels"

Cheers
    No one said that they de levelled themselves lol. Not hard to create another toon to pvp at a lower level. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

No one said that they de levelled themselves lol. Not hard to create another toon to pvp at a lower level. lol
    Not so hard to mind your own business eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

That's what I'm saying, you never get my point did you? that's why ET NEVER eliminated corruption since you ONLY encountered SOME of their toons.. Meaning it is BS to say you "CRUSHED THEM SO THEY LEVELLED THEMSELVES TO 10/11" the mere fact that they are MAINLY lvl 10-12 twink in the first place and so as their main twink character (epicr,xxsugarxx,aizenfrost)

They were already level 10 when they established corruption and even before corruption exist.

Killing some of their toons doesn't mean you eliminated their guild, coz it doesn't make sense. Their priority is level 10-12 which means in your level bracket it is less priority.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Riptank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lambofgod View Post
    Turn the pages of history and look for players like avshow, judgement/punishment and many more. . Ask them if et never played lvl 10. If u want more Infos then refer : first friendly guild war between Mythic twinks and elite twinks. U will get most of ur answers.
    I beg your pardon but Epicrrr didn't say that ET "NEVER" played lvl 10, he said ET "TRIED"10-11 = meaning he knows ET played level 10

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymobkiller View Post
    Not so hard to mind your own business eh?
    Umm this is a simple misunderstanding between kronos and et so it is as much as my business rather than what you think ) are you et? No. Are you kronos? No.
    More my business than yours.
    Anyways i came here peacefully as an ex kronos member and now your trying to start drama? Shame on you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riptank View Post
    That's what I'm saying, you never get my point did you? that's why ET NEVER eliminated corruption since you ONLY encountered SOME of their toons.. Meaning it is BS to say you "CRUSHED THEM SO THEY LEVELLED THEMSELVES TO 10/11" the mere fact that they are MAINLY lvl 10-12 twink in the first place and so as their main twink character (epicr,xxsugarxx,aizenfrost)

They were already level 10 when they established corruption and even before corruption exist.

Killing some of their toons doesn't mean you eliminated their guild, coz it doesn't make sense. Their priority is level 10-12 which means in your level bracket it is less priority.
    Lol at you. You stated "dont tell me they delevelled themselves then went back to 10/11/12" NOT "they had other toons".
    Their priority is 10-12???
    Back then when corruption was made what was to say that they didnt have two priorities??? 8 and 10/11 lol.
    I started twinking at 9 as my main priority and it evolved to 6/8/9/10/12/16/26 lol. Just because I twink at one level doesnt mean I cant focus on another. And if Corruption wasnt eliminated where is it... Taking vacation to Hawaii for a couple months?

Anyways anyways anyways lets just call this off and stop ruining this threads thanks. Peace