Thread: How To Not Look Like a Noob As a Paladin or Ranger

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Talking How To Not Look Like a Noob As a Paladin or Ranger

Ok guys I recently saw that Delphina requested something in the New Players section to be based on how to not look nub as a ranger or paladin! These are the two new and possibly underpowered classes in pvp but in pve they should do fine for u!

PALADIN:
    The paladin is an absolute tank. You will typically use str armor because u use str attributes,(go through tutorial if u don't understand attributes) WHICH MEANS U TANK LIKE A BOSS! the paladin I great for anyone who wants minimal deaths. With damage skills that replenish health and a heal that gives 40+ health regeneration at max this thing is a great and reliable tank. The only ways to look noob as a rhino is: being intel, intel gear doesn't suit your purpose and u die as much as a Mage given u have 400 health. Or ur a dex rhino who just desperately wants damage even though that's not what the class does .

RANGER:
    This class is more exciting than the paladin because of the ranger's damage potential. The ranger has 8-9 damage skills which for me coming from a Mage was like, "Woah, I can deal some damage!" . The ranger has skills that take it to the front with the tanks to cut and slash away at enemies. My personal opinion is that u can go strength or dex with a fox (str would be a split build and if your new to pl start with dex). Since all of u reading this are new, let's talk about dex rangers! Intel may work. Never tried it though. Seems abnormally easily killed.

If you want to go dex one suggestion I give, I know that rangers have dual wields to start but I would take a bow. This is because there are no dual wields after lv 70! With the next cap coming out who knows if there will be dual wields! Just get used to bows and I think u would enjoy them more with the higher damage. And I know all u new players love that damage! Now I'm not saying that strength gear won't have the damage. I'm just saying that from my experience, it's just been less with more survivability.

In conclusion, if u want to go paladin BE STRENGTH! Nothing looks more nooby than an intel rhino going in to tank . And with rangers, if u wanna try strength give it a shot. Just make sure u have enough strength to use strength gear otherwise the strength will be for nothing! (I said strength a lot there, right? )

A small thing I want to add: When I say something will look nooby, (Like dex rhino) I'm saying that someone with little experience will have trouble playing it and will look nooby. Any class can be pro, it just takes the right player. Sry Lightzone .
    Last edited by Peanutbritle; 10-23-2013 at 01:43 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanutbritle For This Useful Post: