Thread: An officer account hacked !!! Unknown person empty guild !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default An officer account hacked !!! Unknown person empty guild !!

Sorry to bother you with, this is a very serious issue (not a bug but we need help ASAP, Master Oedid is asleep) the account of Niallator, officer of the Darksiders, guild ranked 9 in top 10, have been hacked. Someone is using his account, steeling everything of course. But now he is kicking members and recruiters and only the Master can get rid of him :/ Darksiders is in big trouble and only you can help us by cancelling his account. It seems Niallator have been stupid enough to use a unique password for mail & Arcane Legends :/

Thanks to do to something as fast as possible.
    If this hacker kick members and recruiters our guild ranked 9 will "disappear" :/
    This hacker stole account around 08:40 GMT+7. If you see any transactions from this account to another one you'll know who this person is >

Respectfully, Hokaneko, Officer of the Darksiders (Master Oedid)
    Last edited by hokaneko; 09-01-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

How did you know this? Kinda seems like you did it for attention. (exact timing).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

this is not ''hacking'' niallator maybe give his info unconsciously maybe.. we need niallator (the real) change his email or make something.. and we need oedid here..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

? Not sure to understand your question ? I am Hokaneko officer of the Darksiders. I was playing when Niallator said : "I keep getting disconnected wtf" and a few min later something like "I think someone is using my account !". Then Niallator connected with his alt Blueagent and then for maybe 10 minutes before I came here to post, there was a discussion in officers chat between this false Niallator, the real alt Blueagent and us other officers. I came here because I tried to contact Oedid on KIK messenger but his device is offline and I know at this time he is asleep.
    It's a serious problem if this kind of suscpicious answers are all you can provide man just don't take the time to write it. It doesn't help...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyway I'm waitin for a dev or moderator here not members. Thx for taking time to read and participate to the thread but you can't do anything more than me about all that. And xXz21 if you took time to read you'd have seen that Niallator cannot access his account nore his mail anymore the guy changed all pass already.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hokaneko View Post
    Anyway I'm waitin for a dev or moderator here not members. Thx for taking time to read and participate to the thread but you can't do anything more than me about all that. And xXz21 if you took time to read you'll have seen that Niallator cannot access his account nore his mail anymore the guy changed all pass already.
    niallator can contact sts support they can give back his account.. and theys can see the IP and ban all account registered with that ip.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xXz21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    niallator can contact sts support they can give back his account.. and theys can see the IP and ban all account registered with that ip.
    Really ? Thx a lot for that xXz21 ! I go back in game right now. Hopefully Blueagent (Niallator from another mail) is online. I'll come back here soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I answered already but my message does not seem to appear. So "again" thx a lot for your advice xXz21 I try to contact Niallator on KIK or in game if his alt Blueagent is still here. Thank you mate. Hopefully it'll work :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This happened to my guild about 2 times, so I decided to disband it.
    Well at least someone sent me the photos of that scene xD
    ( Lesson learned, dont promote anyone unless you 100% trust them )

Add me on Arcane Legends! IGN : Tishamaxine
    " Hate me for who I am, at least im not pretending to be someone im not. "
    Signature made by Beelzzebob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Update on the situation : The "false" Niallator left the guild by himself. Relief. He kicked some members and recruiters for the fun of it but we managed to reinvite most of them, except those offline. So the issue is solved. Except Nial lost his account and all his gear. The "hacker" or thief let's call him, was "nude" in the Guild Hall talking-insulting everyone around and obviously transfered items and money on another account...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hokaneko View Post
    Anyway I'm waitin for a dev or moderator here not members. Thx for taking time to read and participate to the thread but you can't do anything more than me about all that. And xXz21 if you took time to read you'd have seen that Niallator cannot access his account nore his mail anymore the guy changed all pass already.
    LOL! this is the most stupid thing... how can a random guys change his email password?

it need security questions like date of birth , favorite pet ect. ect.. then from that he can forget his arcane legends password , arcane legends will send the new password to his email.

GEEEZZ... STS has nothing to do with this... as STS always remind you every time dont give your password or into to anyone.