Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do you farm Elite Shuyal?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Default Do you farm Elite Shuyal?

I wonder how many of you are farming Elite Shuyal for loot.

It seems to me that the economy changed massively because of the easy drops from Bael and Krunch. I thought architect pink drops are exclusive to new bosses until my kid looted Architect Helm of Will lvl 36. I thought it should come from one of the most difficult bosses (perhaps even bugged).

And yet the price of the helm dropped from 750k to current 450k within one day.

The problem of the last season towards the end was that players were divided mostly into 3 groups - pvp, Oltgar hunters, and Bael/Krunch hunters. And ok, time runners on the last day, lol

Now it seems to me that it goes in the same direction, perhaps more Bael hunters because Oltgar minions got heavily buffed and it is no bed of roses even for a fully upgraded party with arcane pets. Which is good, because at least Hammers might keep the price.

As for the eggs - the most valuable eggs' prices are dropping constantly, because both Bael and Grimnr are easily solo-able. I did Palm Rock trio with two undergeared guildies within 11 minutes, so Firesquid prices can be expected to drop, too. I have not tried Lost Cove yet. Also I have not tried if Caverns now drop Mountain Teeth level 35. On the other hand, who needs Teeth when market is flooded with Quills obtained during that glitch on last Saturday.

If I invest one hour of time in 4-member party, we are highly likely to find 2-3 elite Baels and Krunches. Consumption of pots very low.

Now, when the same party runs Shuyal bosses, one, say, in 10 minutes (I won't give away our best times here ), it costs 1000s of pots, perhaps also plats, and there are like 6 CHANCES per hour. For an usual party it is only 2, if not one with a high risk of rage quit.

So, my question is, what do you end-gamers with all Archenemies APs (perhaps besides bugged Wraith and Heart) farm?

On a positive side, I feel that lots of new content based on Shuyal environment will be on the way. Or, is it just a hope?

Thank you for listening.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post: