Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogue pvp Build guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cool Rogue pvp Build guide

Hello my name is Devvious and this is my pvp build including passive skills,and explaining the use of these skills.
    OFFICIAL GUILD WEBSITE: http://www.arcaneoutlaws.com/
    STATS
    Its very simple you should put in your DEX stat.(Now i don t know if this is the right use for these points but it works for me).
    SKILLS
    For a first skill i would take pierce as a start.

PIERCE
    Pierce is a very important skill especially in combination with yours aimed shot beacuse when both are maxed out piercing after a aimed shot is very useful and it can deal tones of damage.

AIMED SHOT
    Aimed shot is what makes a rogue so deadly so i would recommend to take that and as soon as you take the medic pack(heal) you should begin maxing this out.

MEDIC PACK(HEAL)
    Medic back is a very useful skill for a rogue but maxing it out early doesnt realy help that much so just taking this skill is usefull.

LEVELING

After this i would recommend you to put your next 3 point(for the next 3 levels) in to passive AGILITY and then level up aimed shot.
    When leveling up your AIMED SHOTyou should take theese two upgrades:1.When u achieve a critical shot whit aimed shot,the damage will be increased 250%.
    2.Inceases citical chance by10% for the next 5 seconds.

NOXIOUS BOLT
    Now i dont believe that noxious bolt is a very powerful skill but after upgradeing your aimed shot u should definetly take it cauz you will use it alot in pvp and it is a very strong(when upgraded)AOE(Area of effect)attack for a rogue.

Now the rest of the build shoud be maxing aim,then pierce after that finish your dex,and than you should go for these next.

-I would recommend you to level up your Might(Passive skill) if you are experiencng health issues or Heal or for mana problems you should use your passive knowledge if you need more mana offcorse at the end when u reach lvl 36 you will use all of these skills.

AT THE END
    -At the and this should be the look of your skills

-Stat points:all DEX(again don t know if this is good but should be correct)
    -Equip skills:Aimed shot:5/5,Noxious bolt:5/5,Heal:5/5,Pierce:5/5
    -Passive skill:Agility:5/5,Knowledge:5/5,Might:5/5.(Offcorse you can take passives as well like Critcital shot or Damage if you feel like you dont need mana or more Hp).

- Good Pets: precious,horton,mccraw,malison,jack,granite,ribbit ,malison,,wrathjaw and other pets.....

-This is my build it works from me i dont know if it is any good but again it works for me hope i helped and if you want me to post for some other class or something more about rogues i will do its fun i like bloging and posting threads and i will be happy to do it.
    Last edited by reiper; 11-15-2013 at 08:00 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reiper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm trying razor shield (didn't play pvp yet, I'm level 10). I think it's good, DPS and increment your dodge seems nice for a pvp I think...?

EDIT: I think razor is not as good...
    Last edited by d4rk0; 09-03-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If me i use all skill shadow veil 3 poin, shadow pier 3 poin, aimed and noxius max, trap max, razor 3 poin, medic 4 poin, and passive agility only but stats str and int i give 30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i dont know if thats good but your definetly not gonna use shadow veil,trap,razor or something like that ive seen rogues use razor but dont know why you need so many skills when you can use only 4 at once so what are u doing there id say is half pvp half pve build.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Lol @ the precious...

Nice guide though!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

thanks i know about precious but its the best pet you can get at the beginning so.....

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Yeah, about that...warriors AND rogues have a good starter pet...nothing good for mages though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

yeah precious-DEX turtule gives STR and with the wolf only 5% wich is very small and mges need INT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if you want me to post something else just tell me im glad to do it and i do all chars so i got little info for every class for pvp building

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

check out my guild thread we are looking for members
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Outlaws-gt-gt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I'd suggest this rather than maxing Piercer and Combat Medic:
    Piercer 3/5 (only get 10% heal and hit 3 targets)
    Combat Medic: 4/5 (no heal over time)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is rogues that are using the build i mentined in my threads
    Name:  2013-09-09-19-41-17.jpg
Views: 3858
Size:  171.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ANNOUNCMENT: big announcment guys i hope that soon i will gather infromation about mages and be able to post to you a guide about mages two and how should you build them at pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by reiper View Post
    i dont know if thats good but your definetly not gonna use shadow veil,trap,razor or something like that ive seen rogues use razor but dont know why you need so many skills when you can use only 4 at once so what are u doing there id say is half pvp half pve build.
    Yeah what u said is very true i build this for PvP and PvE build but the thing why i need more skill is for try now i only use, pier, medic, aimed, noxius and passive agility, might and damage only for mana better with pot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ANNOUNCMENT: Arcane Outlaws is launcing a website on wich our master is working hard to develop and its gonna be up very soon and i have a new guild thread so please check that out and if you need a guild ho can help you well then join us!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Mage pvp build coming soon!!!!!!!
    Name:  2013-08-27-15-41-34.jpg
Views: 3403
Size:  171.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by reiper View Post
    ANNOUNCMENT: Arcane Outlaws is launcing a website on wich our master is working hard to develop and its gonna be up very soon and i have a new guild thread so please check that out and if you need a guild ho can help you well then join us!!!!!!!!!
    It's veru work i was try it but when i was take 5 out dmg again it's very work but ty then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sherentsoj View Post
    It's veru work i was try it but when i was take 5 out dmg again it's very work but ty then
    I dont quite understand what are u saying can u please fix the comment ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Whats working for someone must have a fusion with a universally accepted build and your playing style.however whilst the basis lies within the factory setting build.the right tweaks esp on skills can give you an edge if executed well.

But i must say a full dex build for 36cap needs to be rethink due to the disadvantages on rogue this season that makes the killing and dmg inflicted less effective.
    I believe most of us are aware the cost we pay is too high for the same dmg return.

As much as rogue having issue with the dmg output and momentum,survivability issue that all rogues face make things worse.all becaude of the investment is at crucial negative rate that ends up finding a decent setting trickier than ever.

Personally im not on a full dex pvp as it failed to give me an acceptable sustenance and survivability in general,which includes killing faster.compating to the amount of resources invested in season 4,this season has seen a tremendous increase that cant be easily ignored.im not sure how bad the skill spammers suffer bt even for a planned attack it doesnt justify my resource consumption.

There are pro rogues out there who can still last with full dex build in pvp now,but hardly seen with not with arcane pets..
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Whats working for someone must have a fusion with a universally accepted build and your playing style.however whilst the basis lies within the factory setting build.the right tweaks esp on skills can give you an edge if executed well.

But i must say a full dex build for 36cap needs to be rethink due to the disadvantages on rogue this season that makes the killing and dmg inflicted less effective.
    I believe most of us are aware the cost we pay is too high for the same dmg return.

As much as rogue having issue with the dmg output and momentum,survivability issue that all rogues face make things worse.all becaude of the investment is at crucial negative rate that ends up finding a decent setting trickier than ever.

Personally im not on a full dex pvp as it failed to give me an acceptable sustenance and survivability in general,which includes killing faster.compating to the amount of resources invested in season 4,this season has seen a tremendous increase that cant be easily ignored.im not sure how bad the skill spammers suffer bt even for a planned attack it doesnt justify my resource consumption.

There are pro rogues out there who can still last with full dex build in pvp now,but hardly seen with not with arcane pets..
    well correct me than what do u suggest