Thread: Guide: How to Upgrade Your Mythic Helm and Armor and become “The Hero of Legend”

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
    Yes, you have to wear both.

There was a noted issue before that the helm wasn't upgraded because some players tho they have the helm, have kept the helm on stash. The quest was completed but the helm wasnt upgraded. I'm not sure if STS has made a parameter to check whether the mythics is worn by the player before doing the quest line.
    hey ironmonkey i having that problem right now. I complete my amour mythic quest and continue to do the mythic helm upgrade. however after i had a rough time finding all the quest item in kraken isles, i went back to city of kely to complete the quest. when the quest is complete, i forgot that my helm is on upgrading(gem upgrade). so i didn't get any upgrade for this quest. even know ive done it. please please help me. i sent the msg to the support team. still waiting for their response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noxter Martinez View Post
    hey ironmonkey i having that problem right now. I complete my amour mythic quest and continue to do the mythic helm upgrade. however after i had a rough time finding all the quest item in kraken isles, i went back to city of kely to complete the quest. when the quest is complete, i forgot that my helm is on upgrading(gem upgrade). so i didn't get any upgrade for this quest. even know ive done it. please please help me. i sent the msg to the support team. still waiting for their response.
    my friend have a problem same you!! somebody help !! what we can do !!!