Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Horrible bann service

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried eliminate pro and it sucks *** loading times are forever and the controls are terrible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok thats semi proof but as a researcher i read through this word for word and says nothing about adverting for apps such as recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Btw ban is spelled ban not bann

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just as narrow minded i didnt break any rules look upon the post the previous guy posted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyxGhost View Post
    Ok thats semi proof but as a researcher i read through this word for word and says nothing about adverting for apps such as recruiting
    Semi proof? That is proof. I'd read it again:

"is a solicitation or advertisement for any commercial product or activity"

You advertised for a product, leaving you banned. I don't see how you can continue to believe in your argument.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smoae View Post
    I tried eliminate pro and it sucks *** loading times are forever and the controls are terrible.
    umm dude im not talking about eliminates gameplay, i hardly play anymore, read the title nd get on topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

It also says on those pages no spamming and no asking for account login information (Which would include emails. How do they know the difference between a "recruiter" and a hacker?). Anyway, I also think permaban sounds kinda harsh, but my opinion doesn't matter and we don't have access to all the relevant details anyway. I honestly don't know what you hoped to accomplish by posting here, but I'm sure it's less than productive to you cause. It seems like you did break the terms in one or more ways. For best results, just email them, be polite, state you case, and hope for a positive response. They will get back to you. They may not give you good news, but these guys respond to emails. They don't discuss account issues on the forums anyway. All you'll get here is a locked thread with "please direct account issues to support[AT]spacetimestudios.com" or something.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok let me just end this here, i called apple, anything (APP) through apple/mac service on any app compatible with apple is not a commercial product or activity, in fact if it was apple could get sued for it but thats going into heavy law. Point being, both these apps r made possible by apple therefore like i said about bank mergers they link making what i did totally harmless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok let me just end this here, i called apple, anything (APP) through apple/mac service on any app compatible with apple is not a commercial product or activity, in fact if it was apple could get sued for it but thats going into heavy law. Point being, both these apps r made possible by apple therefore like i said about bank mergers they link making what i did totally harmless.
    So.. your gonna sue a company that has more money then youll ever take a bath in..? MMORPGS are not for advertising an FPS, Plain and simple, Maybe use the lawyer money for a TV ad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

You don't seem to understand that no matter how much you say or think it's harmless, spacetime doesn't approve of it, and put it in their rules, which you agreed to follow, then you broke them, and got banned. All in all, your fault, stop blaming others, and please stop complaining about how harmless it was, you agreed and accepted the rules, and then broke them, and got banned. That's your fault...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omg wow.. Did i say i was gonna sue? No i believe i said they COULD get sued... Omg pay attention... Da heck would i go so far as to sue, if i did that i'd b no better than the ban pl put upon me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

And just like what Royce said, whats your point in posting here? We, I especially, tried to give you a reason by replying, followed by immature responses. Who is narrow minded that doesn't accept that what you did was wrong? I'm basing whatever I say from rules. If I'm wrong, correct me, thank you. If your wrong, accept it, move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok then y r u even still here posting then, just kno misunderstanding leads to karma related reactions that will put u in this position, just remember, u acted like a total a** just now, btw i put the stars up dont go all 5-0 on me =_=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ok then y r u even still here posting then, just kno misunderstanding leads to karma related reactions that will put u in this position, just remember, u acted like a total a** just now, btw i put the stars up dont go all 5-0 on me =_=
    If my comments came out as being an a**, I apologise, I don't mean to be. But how you interpret my comments is up to you, people who know me know I'm not an a**.

Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im a zen master, i make karma... Saying you can sue for getting banned makes you sound like a rich kid whos dad robs banks and burns the money in front of hobos..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guess kid w/e ya say =_=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I guess kid w/e ya say =_=
    12 year olds who know nothing about politics and law dont refer to 13 year old stoners who want yes on prop 19 as kids.
    Last edited by TwinkTastical; 11-02-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao wow KID im 17 and very well aware of my politics and could school you any given day xD wow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And a stoner xD keep that up kid by the time u get my age u will b completely brain dead xD what a idiot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lmao wow KID im 17 and very well aware of my politics and could school you any given day xD wow
    You are? Oh i forgot, your parents let you fill out their ballot for them..
    Edit: oooh i forgot, rich kids like you snort...