Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to farm elite or arena?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey bud! Add Killingsworth in-game, you are more than welcome to run with any of our Elite Runners.
    Officer <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuMadreee View Post
    The way you're talking makes it look like you're new to elites/farming... But hey, with this thread, i guess you don't need jex/ana/bea/rasi/darkko/iron/pott/psyk/mess/myx/ruth/uich/olr or even myself for elites!
    I always ask in guild chat, but just haven't really been able to find you guys much the last week since the expansion came out. I guess we've been online at different times, or you all have already been partied up when I come online. Either way I haven't had any luck putting together a party within the guild for any kind of farming runs. The best I have done is managed a single run and then someone always needs to go and the party breaks up. A couple of times I have put together parties with some of our non-officer members, but the results have been less than desirable as I posted in my original post.

I just want to put together a party and spend an hour straight farming arena, or maybe one of the other elite dungeons, for the purpose of farming and making some money, not just a single run for achievement.

Anyway, sorry didn't mean to imply I wasn't happy in our guild. I love all you guys, just been having trouble getting a good party together so figured I would ask in the forum. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Energizeric, look for the regular GOA members you see on the forums. We run elites alot mainly for farming.

Just finished up (3) Elite Inan'hesh runs pretty quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Energ doesn't need help from GoA or Elite Runners...

You should edit the post, making us look like random noobs that can't set any records and we never 'pve'.
    Last edited by TuMadreee; 09-07-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You should edit the post, making us look like random noobs that can't set any records and we never 'pve'.
    Since when is helping suddenly becoming a guild competition? Is there an unsaid rule that one guild can't run with another guild or can't ask for another guilds help? Maybe it's just me, but I saw nothing about him talking down on judgement and I wouldn't assume so either.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Wow...

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
    Wow...
    All that did was make Judgement look arrogant and like a bunch of jerks.

Personally, when I read Energizer's post, I did not see anything where he was talking down on his guild. Y'all are being too sensitive/insecure on this issue.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Wow...
    Yeah, just wow...

Judgement is a very respected guild and no one sane would consider its master and members to be "noobs". Energ is a respected player and forum contributor and I see no reason why guilds could not set up mixed parties. I enjoy running with fellow officers, I enjoy running with our members, but I like to be a guest in other guild's parties too. What's wrong with that?

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Obviously he wants it. Don't be so sensitive. Geez

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Guys, there are no issues between myself and my fellow guild members. This is just one member of our guild making a comment as he misunderstood my post. None of the other members/officers posted here, so I'd hardly say "they" are making Judgement look bad. Often times I'm just not online when many of the pro officers we have are online, and often times they are busy with PvP. Most of them have full mythic gear (we even have a few Arcane warriors), so farming for them is not something they need to do.

So I just posted here as a way to find some other players to run with. Yes, there was a little frustration with my post as I had just run with a random party and it was a disaster, so I made some comments. But those comments were NOT directed at my fellow guild members.

And BTW, our guild holds more leaderboards positions than probably any other guild, including 3 of the 4 "Top Players" and 5 of the top 10.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Guys, there are no issues between myself and my fellow guild members. This is just one member of our guild making a comment as he misunderstood my post. None of the other members/officers posted here, so I'd hardly say "they" are making Judgement look bad. Often times I'm just not online when many of the pro officers we have are online, and often times they are busy with PvP. Most of them have full mythic gear (we even have a few Arcane warriors), so farming for them is not something they need to do.

So I just posted here as a way to find some other players to run with. Yes, there was a little frustration with my post as I had just run with a random party and it was a disaster, so I made some comments. But those comments were NOT directed at my fellow guild members.

And BTW, our guild holds more leaderboards positions than probably any other guild, including 3 of the 4 "Top Players" and 5 of the top 10.
    my invite will always remain open ener. you helped me when i was an utter noob ignorant of many aspects in this game. the least i can do is run with you a few times.

as for tumadree i apologize if i misunderstood but it sure seemed a bit hostile.

personally i like running with other guilds sometimes too i always learn something new. fyi nobody from ener's guild has ever invited me to do so.

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Since when is helping suddenly becoming a guild competition? Is there an unsaid rule that one guild can't run with another guild or can't ask for another guilds help? Maybe it's just me, but I saw nothing about him talking down on judgement and I wouldn't assume so either.
    You can obviously party with other guilds. Who doesn't?

All that did was make Judgement look arrogant and like a bunch of jerks.

Personally, when I read Energizer's post, I did not see anything where he was talking down on his guild. Y'all are being too sensitive/insecure on this issue.
    So I am arrogant for stating that energ doesn't necessarily need help from others, meaning we should be supplying enough help and parties.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Yeah, just wow...

Judgement is a very respected guild and no one sane would consider its master and members to be "noobs". Energ is a respected player and forum contributor and I see no reason why guilds could not set up mixed parties. I enjoy running with fellow officers, I enjoy running with our members, but I like to be a guest in other guild's parties too. What's wrong with that?
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with partying with friends from other guilds. As i said, we should be solid enough with elites, even though most have been busy irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Obviously he wants it. Don't be so sensitive. Geez

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    He wants it, fast easy parties are always enjoyable no?

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

Some of us didn't like this thread much but there shouldn't be any misunderstanding.

And you're right. We'll see where we place next week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

my invite will always remain open ener. you helped me when i was an utter noob ignorant of many aspects in this game. the least i can do is run with you a few times.

as for tumadree i apologize if i misunderstood but it sure seemed a bit hostile.

personally i like running with other guilds sometimes too i always learn something new. fyi nobody from ener's guild has ever invited me to do so.
    No worries.

And i've started a convo with you last season, even added you. But most of the time you already had a party, and especially the last few days of s4, very very busy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You can obviously party with other guilds. Who doesn't?

So I am arrogant for stating that energ doesn't necessarily need help from others, meaning we should be supplying enough help and parties.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with partying with friends from other guilds. As i said, we should be solid enough with elites, even though most have been busy irl.

He wants it, fast easy parties are always enjoyable no?

Some of us didn't like this thread much but there shouldn't be any misunderstanding.

And you're right. We'll see where we place next week.
    Your first and second quote contradict. If people can party with any guild, then there should not be any need to be so hostile towards this thread. In no way was Energizer stating that your guild is noobs. I'm sure that most of us know your guild has some top notch players.

Your third quote explains why he was asking for help. If the guild members that make things "enjoyable" aren't online, obviously there's nothing he can do about that so that's why this thread was created.

Lastly, there was total arrogance coming from your end & it was directed towards players who were just being friendly.

It's not a big deal, honestly. I don't know why you're making it one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Pm me anytime for elite...always pro pts

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Whereeee have u beeen when i needed a MAge hmmm? :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Your first and second quote contradict. If people can party with any guild, then there should not be any need to be so hostile towards this thread. In no way was Energizer stating that your guild is noobs. I'm sure that most of us know your guild has some top notch players.

Your third quote explains why he was asking for help. If the guild members that make things "enjoyable" aren't online, obviously there's nothing he can do about that so that's why this thread was created.

Lastly, there was total arrogance coming from your end & it was directed towards players who were just being friendly.

It's not a big deal, honestly. I don't know why you're making it one.

Why are you saying that then? o.o

You're the one making such a big deal^
    Last edited by TuMadreee; 09-07-2013 at 03:22 PM.

YouTube Channel: Tuma Arcane
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Why are you saying that then? o.o

You're the one making such a big deal^
    I'm questioning why you're making it a big deal because you got so sensitive and hostile about a simple thread. Me asking why doesn't make it a big deal when the original cause was you.

I can't be making it a big deal when you were the one instigating. Seriously, that's plain ridiculous how you connected this thread to making a bad image of your guild.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-07-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

So you said it was total arrogance from my part even after explaining myself and concluding this?

Some people just have to learn to move on..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

So you said it was total arrogance from my part even after explaining myself and concluding this?

Some people just have to learn to move on..
    I'd let it go if there was actually sincerity for behaving jerk-like but I'm not the type of person that lets people avoid the apology. Until they let it go and apologize, I have absolutely no reason to do either.

The facts were that you were being a jerk for absolutely no reason. You didn't really explain yourself. I would term what you said as reinforce, not explain. Because of that, I have no reason to be the nice guy either.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-07-2013 at 04:14 PM.