Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL Balance after the Great Nerf of 2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

You had to mention drainer -.-

Guys, leave 51 and below alone. First fbows are removed, and now people are complaining about more gear. Where do you stop? It never ends guys, there will always be something for people to complain about. I remember when founder's was released and people were complaining about the little stats it gave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

I didn't say just drainer's, I mentioned every item with over 5 dodge that can be added with other high dodge gear, no I didn't mention the Forest Haven crafted plate because it still doesn't add up to 15 dodge with any bow.
    Just today I had a nice drainer's bird dodge 10 out of 13 attacks including both roots and cruel blast, he used maybe two skills and like 6 auto attacks and killed me.
    People complained about drainer's at the 56 cap so it not like it is something new. I just figure since they are finally trying to fix pvp and they are asking for input, I would give even old problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

lvl 71+ needs some more tweeking/rebalancing

-Reduce bears dodge buffs or base dodge on str sets
    -increase mages skill damage or buffs, on my 71 right now im barely doing any damage to people in goddess
    -at 71 birds need more dodge or dex needs more armour, 28 dodge buff isnt enough imo.
    -71 and 76 skill damage on birds needs to be reduced, reducing the their crit buff doesnt mean their skill damage goes down

there are prolly a few more but those are what i can think of off the top of my head

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I dont understand why they nerf the 71+ mages. Doesnt make any sense when they were already the weakest of the bunch. Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf the bear and bird instead???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GELLIO77 View Post
    -increase mages skill damage or buffs, on my 71 right now im barely doing any damage to people in goddess
    -71 and 76 skill damage on birds needs to be reduced, reducing the their crit buff doesnt mean their skill damage goes down
    Seriously you want balance or godly powers? mages main skills DMG is so high, that it need to be nerf definitely, at least the DMG buff should be nerfed significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    I dont understand why they nerf the 71+ mages. Doesnt make any sense when they were already the weakest of the bunch. Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf the bear and bird instead???
    For sure you did not track recent changes, birds were nerfed significantly then bears and mages with minimum impact.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-22-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    I don't really think mages were even specifically targeted, birds got the brunt of the nerf, then mages, bears were hardly touched and were the most powerful to start with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Bears at endgame are impossible to consistently beat as a bird. Crit 70's and see 15 dodges over their heads. Yes, I'm bitter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

All I see as a problem right now is the damage nerf needs to be.... nerfed, the plat stregth packs 10-40 need to have lower armor and damage, and the endgame bear sets and evade buff need to have lower dodge.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

They just had nerfed alot, the game is ok now. They cant nerf all you want, dont act as a kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal:1275338
    They just had nerfed alot, the game is ok now. They cant nerf all you want, dont act as a kid.
    Dont listen to him. He plays L20 op rhino and doesnt want to be nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

There's few things that need changes right now:

1. Bear's dodge. +40 dodge from buffs at 66+ is OP, nothing can kill a bear now.
    2. Beastly sets and savage set have way too much dodge right now. Nerf would be cool.
    3. Fiery set is underpowered, it need some sort of stat increase. More damage or something.
    4. Level 20-40 bear/rhino packs need nerf. Not too big armor nerf, but something. And please neef the crap out of that super op hammer, it's ruining my playing experience.
    5. Nerf halloween 2012 paws! They are completely unchanged and are super op.
    6. Fox is still slightly underpowered, giving bandage the ability to free from stun/freeze/root would fix that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb
    Seriously you want balance or godly powers? mages main skills DMG is so high, that it need to be nerf def least the DMG buff should be nerfed significantly.
    Most mages use either scepter set or are pallies. Both of those have less skill damage than what birds have.

BoM got already a pretty significant nerf when it's crit buff was reduced from +70 to +30.
    Last edited by Gragorak; 09-22-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    Most mages use either scepter set or are pallies. Both of those have less skill damage than what birds have.

BoM got already a pretty significant nerf when it's crit buff was reduced from +70 to +30.
    With the damage nerf, mages seem to be fine in endgame, the other classes (bears) are still way better though. I was killing elite birds with my L68 angelic mage (with difficulty) but it was still much easier than before.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Walks home*

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

56-61 is perfect now, 66 is good I'd say, but nerf the bears 71+._. If someone goes full int, they get beckon stomp killed even if the bear is unbuffed, it's just sick. Then the nooby endgamers never get good and all go str IT'S SO SAD IT MAKES ME CRY :'( so yeah, nerf the bears, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotFortal View Post
    56-61 is perfect now, 66 is good I'd say, but nerf the bears 71+._. If someone goes full int, they get beckon stomp killed even if the bear is unbuffed, it's just sick. Then the nooby endgamers never get good and all go str IT'S SO SAD IT MAKES ME CRY :'( so yeah, nerf the bears, please.
    I think bears as well as glyph maces could be nerfed in 56-61 range. Considering the damage on the 56 glyph mace of the big top has more damage than the tiki crusher has as an individual item. I'd say that is a bit too strong, I am also not sure why the bears' evade was still never nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Most mages use either scepter set or are
    pallies. Both of those have less skill
    damage than what birds have
    do u want to say a str geared mage (with a shield ) should do dmg like a dex bow (2h weapon no shield) bird? it this balance? though funny thing is they nearly do that, slightly below.

even if devs have small intention to balance this game, they should nerf dmg buffs of mages or I would say best solutions is to TAKE OFF BIT DAMAGE FROM DRAIN AND FIRE AND PUT THAT DMG INTO OTHER SKILLS, SPECIALLY ON DEBUFFS, this way on an average they wiil do same dmg in this way they have to use more skills rather just spamming drain fire and pve mages also wont be unhappy.

Everything I talked about is specially related with endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Have you noticed that 71 bird needs to cruel blast twice to kill bear, but all bears need to do to kill bird is use SMS and auto attack (400+350dmg) bird is dead.

Even mages can tank bears. And mages are supposed to use weakest armor and be a support class.

I think endgame was better before nerf (elite bows arent counted they were op). Only twink pvp stuff (paws and fbows etc) were op.

All you should have done to endgame is nerf the elite bow damage similiar to swift recurve. Swift recurve has never been op right?
    Last edited by Itoopeo; 09-23-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    do u want to say a str geared mage (with a shield ) should do dmg like a dex bow (2h weapon no shield) bird? it this balance? though funny thing is they nearly do that, slightly below.

even if devs have small intention to balance this game, they should nerf dmg buffs of mages or I would say best solutions is to TAKE OFF BIT DAMAGE FROM DRAIN AND FIRE AND PUT THAT DMG INTO OTHER SKILLS, SPECIALLY ON DEBUFFS, this way on an average they wiil do same dmg in this way they have to use more skills rather just spamming drain fire and pve mages also wont be unhappy.

Everything I talked about is specially related with endgame.
    The damage mages do has nothing to do with +30 crit +45 damage. They have a ton of base skill damage, because they scale very well with both Int and base weapon damage, which is why they're considered to be the most versatile class. I agree that drain needs toning down, but everything else on a mage seems fine to me. All but one of their spells have delays, which makes it risky to use in late game (unless they're tanks, which wouldn't be a problem if the set's damage wasn't so high). That seems balanced enough to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Can you work out the fox poison arrows glitch. I hate throwing them at open air
    Want to know where the treasure is burried? Here ill tell you.... www.thecommunityguild.com/apply.html
    Creator Credits go to Extreme.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zentry For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default ok

Here it is birds and mages nerfed enough now they need to work on bear on stun and defence thats the probelm now fix it