Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogue Packs Cool Down Problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Rogue Packs Cool Down Problem

When i 1v1 a rogue they always Spam there Packs like crazy in PvP.So I want it to have more cool down time like kinda 30 Seconds cause I'm a Mage who always dies a lot from a rogue spamming there packs while the Mage has 30 second cool down with there heal and 45 Second cool down with a shield.
    -Zbootyzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

You're kidding, right?
    duck dynasty falls

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Rogues are kinds built for 1v1s. So while I agree with you...they do need something to survive like shield, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    You're kidding, right?
    What do you mean -,-
    -Zbootyzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Rogues are kinds built for 1v1s. So while I agree with you...they do need something to survive like shield, right?
    And again what do you mean are u being Sarcastic?
    -Zbootyzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

LOL, here we go about mages complaining they're underpowered. Seriously, what more do smurfs want? Get over it. Your class IS powerful enough, it's time you learn to play your class properly in PvE and PvP.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    LOL, here we go about mages complaining they're underpowered. Seriously, what more do smurfs want? Get over it. Your class IS powerful enough, it's time you learn to play your class properly in PvE and PvP.
    I'm not complaining that Mages are underpowered I'm just saying that Rogues Packs cool down is too fast and mages heal is 30 seconds u need to fix this Sts cause its unfair for us mages to have 30 seconds on heal and 45 seconds on Shield.
    -Zbootyzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Apollo, this is unecessary and condescending. U r complaining on other issues as well a lot. What if I told you just learn how to play ur class and get over the undercuttings that come with it? While our little guy here might have some issues you find laughable its very clear to everyone that a full mythic mage can not overpower a full mythic rogue (I'm not talking 1v1 here, because thats not how rogues get their kills. Its how they have advantage in teams over the mages in pvp). The statistics prove it, and if you need more contemporary evidence, just go pvp (where I never see you btw) and watch. And take care to watch the stat list at the end of a game too - if rogues are involved (on comparable levels) they will lead by 2 to 3 times the kills over the mages. Thats a fact. As for Pve, u dont even need mythic to succeed there well enough to be on the LB (maybe apart from the timed runs). So thats not really an issue in need of discussion. The AP-borderline is Pvp and thats where the struggles of the classes really show up.

I think u r just ranting because your stupid daggers got not updated.
    Last edited by Frohnatur; 09-06-2013 at 11:15 PM.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frohnatur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

maybe you already encounter pvping with flouw.. that player is kinda good in spamming packs. he'll spam packs until your shield gone. and doing some dismiss and summon technique using mana pet so he will never run out of mana. better to think some ways how to beat those pro rouges.

BTW most of the time i never use heal and yet i manage to take some W over those rouges (higher lvl than me), except flouw he is one of the best rouge i encounter. So better, think some combos or try to respec your build (lol). for this kind of rouge i think the best build is stun lock skills like fire, light, ice, shield with stunner pet of course w/ highest damage build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Apollo: Kill any smurf in pvp.

Any smurf in pvp: Killed by apollo.

If You think our class is OP You are bad rogue. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frohnatur View Post
    Apollo, this is unecessary and condescending. U r complaining on other issues as well a lot. What if I told you just learn how to play ur class and get over the undercuttings that come with it? While our little guy here might have some issues you find laughable its very clear to everyone that a full mythic mage can not overpower a full mythic rogue (I'm not talking 1v1 here, because thats not how rogues get their kills. Its how they have advantage in teams over the mages in pvp). The statistics prove it, and if you need more contemporary evidence, just go pvp (where I never see you btw) and watch. And take care to watch the stat list at the end of a game too - if rogues are involved (on comparable levels) they will lead by 2 to 3 times the kills over the mages. Thats a fact. As for Pve, u dont even need mythic to succeed there well enough to be on the LB (maybe apart from the timed runs). So thats not really an issue in need of discussion. The AP-borderline is Pvp and thats where the struggles of the classes really show up.

Agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Spam packs, you want a to go without packs or something?
    If you're about to die and your heal has don't you want to heal yourself?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Honestly )) every day theres gotta be someone who complains about.....Something.....All i hear is Shield bla bla mages Op bla bla Wars bal bla Packs Bla bla Hight Crit bla bla Coold down on pots,cool down on Packs noW? really ......ok i'm gonna see if tomorow there's gonna be another thread....let's say....umm..Make Rogues Slower! how about that?

People have fun play the game , cheer up , have a Snikers

:*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Maybe stop twinking? Mages arent powerful at twink levels, but at 36 theyre beast.

To all the other blind people who cant see this: Rogues have THE WORST defensive techniques. Their only defensive skills are: Heal and razer - razer isnt even very defensive, it doesnt give us armor nor hp bonuses for survivability.

Mages have Heal, Shield AND curse. Curse isnt fully defensive but its one of the best offensie and defensive skills in the game. The mage arcane shield has 2second invulnerability huge advantage over rogues, way more armor than rogues with shield on.

If you make a rogue and a mage fight without heals, rogue will lose 99.9% of the time. The heals is the only thing a normal rogue has, if you want to make cd longer, they wont live to see two fights.

Stop crying, you peoples' idiocy makes me want to quit the forums...
    Credits to Iady

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I play both mage and rogue as well as a warrior. I do PvP with my rogue more than any other character. I have 1k kills with 150 more deaths overall. My mage has 21 kills and 34 deaths overall. I only have mythic gun and mythic bow. That is it!

My lvl 35 rogue has 320 dmg and a full mythic rogue w/upgraded mythic armor/helm has around 367 dmg or so. So what do I do... I STAY OUT OF PVP!!! I don't go to PvP and complain about how I unfair it is that I can't beat a mythic rogue in PvP.

My lvl 36 mage has around 350 dmg depending on pets that I use. A full mythic mage has around 400 dmg depending on pet. On top of that serious amount of dmg mages have a few skills that are pretty devastating in PvP. Fireball w/stun and 4 sec cooldown, Lightning w/stun and 3 sec cooldown, and then Curse w/15 sec cooldown. Talk to any serious rogue and they will tell you that Curse skill can almost 1-shot kill a rogue.

Now for your post....

Quote Originally Posted by Zbootyzzz View Post
    So I want it to have more cool down time like kinda 30 Seconds cause I'm a Mage who always dies a lot from a rogue spamming there packs while the Mage has 30 second cool down with there heal and 45 Second cool down with a shield.
    -Zbootyzzz
    First off lets get one thing straight... Learn your skills set better. The cooldown time on a mage's heal is not 45 sec but is is 15 sec and the ability to restore health AND mana to the entire party even over time. Shield does have a 30 sec cooldown time but... the shield last for 15 secs of that cooldown time. So you are only have 15 sec without your shield. That is not a bad cooldown time for something so powerful.

A rogue only has med packs w/15 sec cooldown. They only heal 30% of the health when picked up. Granted there is charge over time and self heal when thrown but that does not recover full health. Med packs also don't recover mana either. Rogues use the most mana out of any toon in the game. They either need to have a mage on their team, run to find 1 of 2 mana heals in tdm, or use a pet like Nexus to recover mana in PvP. The last two take a lot of time to do to recover mana.

I am no PvP expert but mages were not designed to fight 1-on-1 in PvP. They are a support party for healing and AoE effects to help control the fights. There are alot of mages our there that can fight 1-on-1 very effectively and I have lost to them alot. I get stunned with Fireball, then recover to get stunned by Lightning, and then recover to get stunned by pets. I am dead after that. Then add on top of that 4 mages ganging on rogues. That is not stop shield and stun. I have beaten mages 1-on-1 and 1-on-2 alot but it is not easy.

My solution to this whole problem is.... Go outside and play or better yet read a book! Lol! Everyone have fun and I will see you in game.

BTW - I would love to have med packs recover mana as a skill upgrade. Maybe over time or even half recovery. Maybe the devs can drop Self heal upgrade or something. Just a thought!
    Last edited by Chauakai; 09-07-2013 at 07:25 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chauakai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chauakai View Post
    I play both mage and rogue as well as a warrior. I do PvP with my rogue more than any other character. I have 1k kills with 150 more deaths overall. My mage has 21 kills and 34 deaths overall. I only have mythic gun and mythic bow. That is it!

My lvl 35 rogue has 320 dmg and a full mythic rogue w/upgraded mythic armor/helm has around 367 dmg or so. So what do I do... I STAY OUT OF PVP!!! I don't go to PvP and complain about how I unfair it is that I can't beat a mythic rogue in PvP.

My lvl 36 mage has around 350 dmg depending on pets that I use. A full mythic mage has around 400 dmg depending on pet. On top of that serious amount of dmg mages have a few skills that are pretty devastating in PvP. Fireball w/stun and 4 sec cooldown, Lightning w/stun and 3 sec cooldown, and then Curse w/15 sec cooldown. Talk to any serious rogue and they will tell you that Curse skill can almost 1-shot kill a rogue.

Now for your post....

First off lets get one thing straight... Learn your skills set better. The cooldown time on a mage's heal is not 45 sec but is is 15 sec and the ability to restore health AND mana to the entire party even over time. Shield does have a 30 sec cooldown time but... the shield last for 15 secs of that cooldown time. So you are only have 15 sec without your shield. That is not a bad cooldown time for something so powerful.

A rogue only has med packs w/15 sec cooldown. They only heal 30% of the health when picked up. Granted there is charge over time and self heal when thrown but that does not recover full health. Med packs also don't recover mana either. Rogues use the most mana out of any toon in the game. They either need to have a mage on their team, run to find 1 of 2 mana heals in tdm, or use a pet like Nexus to recover mana in PvP. The last two take a lot of time to do to recover mana.

I am no PvP expert but mages were not designed to fight 1-on-1 in PvP. They are a support party for healing and AoE effects to help control the fights. There are alot of mages our there that can fight 1-on-1 very effectively and I have lost to them alot. I get stunned with Fireball, then recover to get stunned by Lightning, and then recover to get stunned by pets. I am dead after that. Then add on top of that 4 mages ganging on rogues. That is not stop shield and stun. I have beaten mages 1-on-1 and 1-on-2 alot but it is not easy.

My solution to this whole problem is.... Go outside and play or better yet read a book! Lol! Everyone have fun and I will see you in game.

BTW - I would love to have med packs recover mana as a skill upgrade. Maybe over time or even half recovery. Maybe the devs can drop Self heal upgrade or something. Just a thought!

Exactly! These mages can fireball plus shield to counter these packs. Not to mention they have heals as well! I'm not whining or anything but I believe it's pretty much balanced right now.

I'm actually looking forward to see the mana regen as part/upgrade for the medic pack.. who knows?
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Maybe stop twinking? Mages arent powerful at twink levels, but at 36 theyre beast.

To all the other blind people who cant see this: Rogues have THE WORST defensive techniques. Their only defensive skills are: Heal and razer - razer isnt even very defensive, it doesnt give us armor nor hp bonuses for survivability.

Mages have Heal, Shield AND curse. Curse isnt fully defensive but its one of the best offensie and defensive skills in the game. The mage arcane shield has 2second invulnerability huge advantage over rogues, way more armor than rogues with shield on.

If you make a rogue and a mage fight without heals, rogue will lose 99.9% of the time. The heals is the only thing a normal rogue has, if you want to make cd longer, they wont live to see two fights.

Stop crying, you peoples' idiocy makes me want to quit the forums...

The best defensive is attack dear XD

And ... LMFAO! Rogue will kill mage wid 5 k crit. Gg.

And... I am not complainin anythin, i just laugh at all complains XD
    Last edited by Deadroth; 09-07-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post

The best defensive is attack dear XD

And ... LMFAO! Rogue will kill mage wid 5 k crit. Gg.

And... I am not complainin anythin, i just laugh at all complains XD
    No, the whole point of defence and offence is that, theyre two separate things.

A rogue wont get a chance to crit. Stun, 2sec invul, 400 dmg = easily mage wins without heals. Obviously you dont pvp

secondly, the most I as a rogue did to a mage with shield was like 2k crit, a mage with shield cant ever get oneshot
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

I agree with photomac, there needs to be more people like that. The mage heal is the same cd as rogues so saying rogues heals are op makes you stupid. And rogues dont have 2sec invul, or a reflect damage, or a 3sec+ stun guaranteed.

wtf am I saying...Rogues dont even have stun lmfao! Their auto attack stuns like 30% of the time, and maximum stun duration is 4sec.

These mages that complain on forums either dont pvp or are crap at pvp and need everything in their favour....You dont see rasi, smoller or some other pros complain...IMO, classes are balanced but rogues run around frantically looking for mana orbs when they run out - no other class runs out of mana in pvp (they die before they do or they have a mana replenishing skill).
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

To get cd's straightened out:
    All heals: 15 seconds (Rogue, Sorcerer and Warrior)
    Arcane Shield: 30 seconds

Now, I hope you know the cooldowns on your skills.

~Have a good day~

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drearivev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frohnatur View Post

Actually, think about it. Why did developers give a mere 1 damage to the mythic helms? Doesn't that scream a message to you? It's a slap to sorcerers to quiet down because the class does not need more power.

Also, I complain about the daggers not because I am losing money or anything. Trust me, that's not the issue. As I've stated before, I've played STS games for 3 years. When they start going back on things they stated would happen, like arcane weapons lasting for 3 caps, it never spells a good thing for the game. I can show you time and time again when that has been proven. About sorcerers, did developers ever state specifically they are supposed to be the best at killing? I doubt it, which is why your remark towards me ranting about hooks is superficial. There are many reasons why I do it & money/advantage is not one of them. Actually, after much testing, they are still better than the quills which is why I dropped the topic.

Secondly, I do PvP quite often. I have nearly 5k kills in TDM alone in the few short months I've been playing. I've never seen or heard of your name in PvP, so what are you talking about?

Thirdly, if you're going to talk about statistics, please don't manipulate them. Those statistics that you refer to in nearly every reference of sorcerers being underpowered have been built up for 3 seasons+! Also, if you see games these days, sorcerers (the good ones) either lead kills or are behind the rogue by maybe 1-3 kills which is not uncommon to see.

Fourthly, if you think a sorcerer is underpowered now - then you seriously are not playing your class right. The class has a healthy combination of damage, crit, & survivability. The advantages that rogues have over them are: crit, speed, and range.

It is clear that ignorance & ignorant people are the issue at hand, not the strengths/weaknesses of a class. Never in any of the legends games have I seen people complain so much about their class. Heck, you want to play a truly underpowered class? Try an engineer in SL or a rhino/fox in PL & then get back to me. Those classes legitimately have issues, not the fabricated ones that sorcerers put up these days as an excuse for lack of skill.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-07-2013 at 11:36 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List