Thread: PvP damage reduction and camp nordr pve kill count gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default PvP damage reduction and camp nordr pve kill count gone

first off PvP damage reduction completely kills one on one for warriors. warriors couldn't cause much damage now they can't do anything but rogues still can this is ridiculous. this makes a huge imbalance between warriors and rogues. also why don't kills count anymore in camp nordr this stinks. so it's a complete waste of time to even go there. they need to fix this.

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

2. The Following User Says Thank You to djironlung For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    first off PvP damage reduction completely kills one on one for warriors. warriors couldn't cause much damage now they can't do anything but rogues still can this is ridiculous. this makes a huge imbalance between warriors and rogues. also why don't kills count anymore in camp nordr this stinks. so it's a complete waste of time to even go there. they need to fix this.
    We could barely do much damage alone last cap, with this damage reduction now we do little to none that actually makes a difference now. We cant kill other warriors or rogues, rogues spam packs and warriors spam horn, theres no way to do well damage wise and alone with this damage reduction. I currently own a arcane maul and a glacian and in a 1v1 with a few rogues it lasted 3-5 minutes and in the end it was 50/50 whether I or the rogue won. This is just absurd in my opinion. Change the damage taken in pvp back please.

As well as the camp nordr, the pve kill count should still be in effect, there's no real reason to take that away. Its like taking away kill count in mines.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Theholyangel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I think you just need to pvp with better builds. Rogues lose mana so i understand their frustration with the dmg reduction but warrios are still very capable of killing
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    I think you just need to pvp with better builds. Rogues lose mana so i understand their frustration with the dmg reduction but warrios are still very capable of killing
    My builds fine & there lies another issue. If a rogue uses mana pets they dont die & dont run out of mana.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

The cause of comp kills doesn't count is because the mobs simply became too easy.
    Like when Nordr came out, kraken mobs didn't count as kills. Next expansion and don't count as kills an so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

When STS announced the damage nerf for PvP, I had posted a suggestion that maybe this nerf should only apply to rogues and mages, and that for warriors they should leave damage alone and instead apply the same proportional nerf to warrior armor effect (i.e. damage reduction). I think that would improve things, and should also make warriors happier as they will be able to get some more kills.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    If I recall correctly, the mobs in Camp Boulder and Tunnels of Valheim are now grey con at L36. No grey con mob in the game yields a PvE kill count from what I understand, making this a legit situation and not a nerf or bug. The purpose of these maps are not for players to easily accrue PvE kill counts; they are there strictly for the quests involved - particularly the XP quest. It was great to have them available for easy PvE kills in the past, but there's no reason for STG to scale them up for a L36 because you're not going there for the XP quests. Sorry if you didn't take advantage of it when you could - just like some warriors never got to exploit Windmill for PvE/PvP kills during the first seasons. With that being said, if you want PvE kills, I suggest you hunt Bael/Krunch for a few hours and really work hard for your statistics. At least by doing that you may get some decent loot in the making.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I thought the classes were balanced, and nothing should've been done
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Pve kills dont count in Nordr Camp Boulder coz some players did cheats , like autohotkey program, stay 140h in the same map with this program , STS knows that and make a solution to solve this problem.
    I saw this problem when I fight to enter in pve kills lb warrior, in 1 hour I did 2,5k kills and other players who compite in each lb make 10k kills in 1 hour , obviously coz they knows the cheat and im pm they and didnt get an answer.
    Thats why now pve kills in Nordr Camp Nordr dont count , absolutely agree with that , no more cheats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

cant believe lowlifes will do anything to be in leaderboard

i dont do ulfang anymore cuz they take too long to spawn and without kill count it is a waste of time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    Pve kills dont count in Nordr Camp Boulder coz some players did cheats , like autohotkey program, stay 140h in the same map with this program , STS knows that and make a solution to solve this problem.
    I saw this problem when I fight to enter in pve kills lb warrior, in 1 hour I did 2,5k kills and other players who compite in each lb make 10k kills in 1 hour , obviously coz they knows the cheat and im pm they and didnt get an answer.
    Thats why now pve kills in Nordr Camp Nordr dont count , absolutely agree with that , no more cheats.
    So that's what happened? I reported this instance a day after expansion. It was the easy pve kill map. The things players will employ just to get that superficial achievement.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

They should take away the kills from the players who abused it though... I know many who abused it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: